Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

Which One of These Foods Would You Give Up For Life.....

Note: This thread is 1504 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

26 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to, which one of these foods would you give up for life?

• Pizza
    • Burgers
    • Tacos
    • Chicken Wings

88 posts / 10833 viewsLast Reply

I like wings, but I rarely ever eat them, easy choice.

Same for me.   Now if I only had the other 3 to choose from that would be tough!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

How can people vote chicken wings. One of the greatest culinary creations ever

Never eat 'em.

The only thing on that list I'd refuse to give up are tacos.  Too much variety in there I'd be missing out on.  Fish tacos, carne asada, carnitas, and the ultimate ... al pastor tacos.

It's the wings, with skin.

Pizza - I can do no cheese and replace that with spinach, reduce the salt on the sauce

Tacos - soft chicken free range organic

Burgers - buffalo once in a while.

I dunno how anyone can seriously equate boneless chicken wings with the real thing. That's just cubes of breaded breast. Lacks all the nuance. It's like replacing rib steaks with a burger.

Tacos for me with wings being a close second.

Either one is not even close to the neighborhood of a good pizza or burger.

Same for me, i could eat pizza every day of the week, so that is a no go and a good burger is hard to turn down.  And you can't watch football without chicken wings, so Taco's it is.  Besides I could always make a burrito, quesadilla or chimichanga and get the same stuff in the taco?

That is a great point about still having the burritos, quesadillas or chimicangas as alternatives!

That's a tough question... in the last week I've had all of them.

I guess if I had to choose one to give up completely, I'd go with wings, as they are the ones that I have the least. I really should consider giving them all up though.

It was a tie for me between burgers, and pizza because of the bread. I could eat tacos just about every day, especially chicken tacos. Wings go well with just about any kind of beer, and I do like very cold beer. :beer:

I could never give up pizza. The Italian ones that is, American pizza's suck (sorry guys). I would go for giving up taco's in this case, easy choice.

I can live without wings. Not a big burger fan either, but I'd rather have it than wings. Making them myself, not the fast food stuff.

Note: This thread is 1504 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!