IGNORED

Which One of These Foods Would You Give Up For Life.....

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3059 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

26 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to, which one of these foods would you give up for life?

• Pizza
    • Burgers
    • Tacos
    • Chicken Wings

I like wings, but I rarely ever eat them, easy choice.

Same for me.   Now if I only had the other 3 to choose from that would be tough!

Bill Z.

:ping: G15 Driver
:tmade: RBZ Stage 2 3 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 5 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 7 wood
:tmade: Burner 2.0 4I-AW
:cleveland: CG15 56
DLR Hog 1005D Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How can people vote chicken wings. One of the greatest culinary creations ever

Never eat 'em.

The only thing on that list I'd refuse to give up are tacos.  Too much variety in there I'd be missing out on.  Fish tacos, carne asada, carnitas, and the ultimate ... al pastor tacos.

• Upvote 1

Voted chicken wings ... both as a food item and a swing component ... :beer:

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

It's the wings, with skin.

Pizza - I can do no cheese and replace that with spinach, reduce the salt on the sauce

Tacos - soft chicken free range organic

Burgers - buffalo once in a while.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I dunno how anyone can seriously equate boneless chicken wings with the real thing. That's just cubes of breaded breast. Lacks all the nuance. It's like replacing rib steaks with a burger.
  • Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Tacos for me with wings being a close second.

Either one is not even close to the neighborhood of a good pizza or burger.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Same for me, i could eat pizza every day of the week, so that is a no go and a good burger is hard to turn down.  And you can't watch football without chicken wings, so Taco's it is.  Besides I could always make a burrito, quesadilla or chimichanga and get the same stuff in the taco?

That is a great point about still having the burritos, quesadillas or chimicangas as alternatives!

That's a tough question... in the last week I've had all of them.

I guess if I had to choose one to give up completely, I'd go with wings, as they are the ones that I have the least. I really should consider giving them all up though.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

It was a tie for me between burgers, and pizza because of the bread. I could eat tacos just about every day, especially chicken tacos. Wings go well with just about any kind of beer, and I do like very cold beer. :beer:

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

What a horrible list. I couldn't give up any of them! Maybe when I'm too old to eat them. :-D

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I'm going with @boogielicious 's answer on this one. Hard-shelled ground beef tacos? No thanks. I won't give up soft-shelled corn tortilla tacos filled with carnitas, though.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I'd go with the chicken wings.... I love wings but I find that so many places have bad ones.

In my bag:
Driver - Diablo Octane 10.5*
Fairway Wood - Diablo Octane 15*
Hybrid -  Edge 21*
Irons - X20's 4I - 9I
Wedges - X20's PW/SW
Putter - White Ice 1
Ball - Warbird

I could never give up pizza. The Italian ones that is, American pizza's suck (sorry guys). I would go for giving up taco's in this case, easy choice.

~Jorrit

Wings

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Of the 4, I could most easily give up pizza.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I can live without wings. Not a big burger fan either, but I'd rather have it than wings. Making them myself, not the fast food stuff.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Note: This thread is 3059 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!