IGNORED

What's the lowest score you have ever shot?

Note: This thread is 2042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanting to hear about your guy's amazing rounds for yourself personally both casual and competitive! Doesn't matter if it's a 65 or a 95, I want to hear about it! What made it so special? If you remember your stats include them and what the par was! A rough format should be like this and you should include some round info!

Lowest tournament round

Lowest casual round

What you remember most about it

Here's mine!

Lowest tournament - 71. Final round of the club championship, had probably 12 up and downs in this one with 14 1-putts! 2 birdies, par 72.

Lowest casual - 67. 5 birdies no bogeys! CR 70.5. Par 72

What I remember most was on the 67 going to the 18th green my dad said that if I made this putt I would have shot a 67 and I was surprised because I felt like I was even or 1-under. Just had played super consistent all day, had no clue of my score. Drained the 10 footer for a bird!

Let's hear yours!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tournament - 82 Casual - 80 (seven times) Yes, I'm still trying to break 80.

What's your price?

76 from the blues at Springbank Links (Par 72).

Tournament - 70 Casual - 71 I remember the tournament round was at scourge I had never played before, and I honestly had no expectations going into the round. I knew I was playing well, but didn't even think about my score until I walked off of 18, when I was surprised by how well I did

Tournament - 69

I shot a 2 under 69 on the second day of a tournament the morning after prom. I had been out until 3:30 in the morning with a 9:21 tee time, so I wasn't expecting much. I was too tired to focus on anything but the shot at hand.

Casual - 69

I shot a 3 under 69 once after going 5 under in the first four holes. I just remember wondering aloud about what the course record was and sunk my own ship, shooting 2 under on the front and 1 under on the back.

Tournament:  73 (1 over par) (1989 Club Championship - 3rd round of 4)

Casual:  74 (2 over par)

Lowest 9:  33 (3 under par)

Lowest tournament: 75 (+3)

Lowest casual: 73 (+1)

Nothing special about the 75. One over on the front and two over on the back.

The 73 was tough because I bogied the 18th hole. :doh:

I have a number of 9 hole scores that are subpar, but I have never shot par or better for 18 holes. :cry:

70 on a par 70, and it was many, many years ago.  It was some place in SoCal, and last time I was there the course was gone, and full of homes. I have never shot below par on a golf course.

Tournament - 68 in a mini-tour pro-am (Beat my pro) - Par 71

Lowest Score Casual Round- 67 - Par 71

Lowest 9 - 30 (2 birdies and 2 eagles) - Par 36 (6 under)

You stopped after 9 with that score????

79 - Pocono Manor East

That's a tough course! Really like it though!

I find it so hard to beat the 90 barrier. I've had 42s and 43s but the other half would be at the high 40s.

This was me up until a few weeks ago. I kept having monster (for me) front or back 9's where I would shoot a 40 or 41 and then completely fall apart on the other 9. What really helped me was concentrating on keeping the ball away from danger. I would attack when I had to, but, for example, hole #10 on my home course is a nightmare for me. There are OB stakes to the right and long grass that eats up balls on the left. Put it together with a dogleg about 240 out and I could never make it through that hole without hitting 3 (or more!) off the tee. This last time I hit a 4 iron off the tee and ended up 3 putting for bogey. Instead of getting mad at the 3 putt, which was an extremely hard situation with a sloping uphill 60 footer to start, I just told myself to be happy with the bogey and moved on. Had my best round of the year after that. The other thing I focused on was really attacking the hole with my pitching. I am usually contact making good contact and getting within like 12 feet but I am past that type of contentment now. I am a good chipper and should expect to go up and down. It worked wonders for me.

69 on a par 70. easy course. had 4 birdies and 3 bogeys.

it was a practice round on a friday afternoon for competition that next sunday.

with 3 of my team mates

Lowest Tournament: 76 (72.6 rating) Stableford, took 1st Gross, 2nd Net

Lowest Casual: 73 (+1)

Lowest 9: 34...was only planning to play 9 that day but had to keep going. Was -3 through 8 and took a bogey on #9.

On the back I fell apart, shot 42. I think I have a mental block about shooting par. Have had a few front 9s at or under par but can never keep it going on the back.

My best round ever was a 55.....on a tiny par 3 course, shot +1. :) On a 70-72 course, my best is a 74 on a 70. Only one other time breaking 80 (78 on a 71) but I hope to do this more often in the future!

Lowest number was 69, par 71, Blue tees, Talamore (71.2/131), probably 6 or 7 years ago.  There's water crossing and down the left side on the tee shot, and at times I fight a quick hook.  When I hit my drive in the fairway, I knew I'd finish under par.  I did miss the green, but got up and down for par.

Lowest competition round was 70, par 72, Stoneleigh Golf Club, (71.0/132) Senior Club Championship last July.  Our par-5 last hole crosses water three times, and I was able to stay focused until I got my ball safely across the last creek and onto the green.  Then I started chuckling and almost shaking, knowing I was going to post such a low score.  Even better, I shot 76 the next day to tie for first, and took a very good player to the third playoff hole before finally missing a shot and losing.  The Senior Championship starts again in 9 days, I'm really looking forward to another chance.

Note: This thread is 2042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!