IGNORED

Describe Your Last Round of Golf in One Sentence

9wood
Note: This thread is 2919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A little bit of everything with an emphasis on poor execution.

• Upvote 1

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Too high of expectations for my home course round this Sunday, still posted my best score but it was far from what I was hoping for; I have lots of work to do if going to break 100 on this course in my 1 year time frame.

It was windy, cold, sometimes wet, and I shot an 85.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

fershit

cold, wind, leaves, cloudiness/no sun/perpetual gloom, dead grass/hardpan lies made me wish I was watching golf on tv

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Last 9 of the year. It was cool. Booked as a single, joined two guys. Had a bogey round. The two guys were decent golfers, both shot 2 over. They were entertaining, chirping about every shot the other made.

I paid for golf and got a great show. 

On 11/14/2015, 8:59:15, Golfingdad said:

Best round ever, most birdies ever, and one drive hooked into a hazard away from breaking par. (Oh, and perhaps not coincidentally, it was on my birthday)

Nice!

My contribution for today is "Green in regulation from the adjacent fairway."

Kevin

Promising and encouraged. I have been working on my swing and noticed that the number of mishits that have plagued my game have been less and less. Looking forward to keeping up during the winter if my course stays open. I usually don't keep score as I am in practice mode, but plan on starting to keep the score next round.

Dave

Lowest score I have posted on a par 72 course (and technically rated more difficult than my home course) but somehow still unsatisfied with the final score and thinking I need to do more if I am going to break 100 my first year.

Did you see that Pin Placement? - And is that ball ever going to stop rolling?

Tough_Man_Pin_Placement-_Bide_A_Wee.jpg

Tough-Day-2015-a1.jpg

Edited by JP golf

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Note: This thread is 2919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!