• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 436 - June 16, 2021 Played 18 holes with @billchao and @boogielicious today at Whispering Woods. No new birdies, but made a few.
    • So what.  Again, it's the off-season. USGA doesn't accept scores or runs tournaments during that time anyways.  I don't get why you are so bent out of shape over this. Also, if you don't like it, then don't play in off-season tournaments/events. Easy. 
    • The only thing that has consistently worked for me is quality instruction and putting in the practice time. Years ago I was a 20 and managed to get down to a 14 or something briefly just from playing, but it was all just timing multiple swing compensations and it all collapsed horribly when life changed and I wasn't able to play three times a week.
    • I’ve been playing my 990’s since 1999…in fact, I played them today. The STILL feel SO PURE….when you flush them. I’m in the market for a new set of sticks though as I feel after 20+yrs I’d like to benefit from some add’l distance perhaps.    I’m looking at Taylormade p770s or maybe the p7mc. Also though, I love my 990s so much I’ve thought about maybe just having them de-lofted some to match current loft trends and thinking maybe I’d get some distance that way too. When I flush my 990s It’s almost like you can’t even feel the ball come off the face. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bucky207
      bucky207
      (47 years old)
    2. just pat
      just pat
      (78 years old)
    3. KSTEPH
      KSTEPH
      (60 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...