IGNORED

2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits Discussion Thread

RiddleMeThis
Note:Β This thread is 3171 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

They didn't expect the wind to la down. Increase the wind to 15 mph and you won't get a 66, 5 mph more and 68 is the low score. If they were to make pin placement to hard based on zero wind and it picks up, guys will complain... Tough balance they have to pull off each week.

Yeah I understand the wind part....but the forecast yesterday called for no wind, so they should have been expecting it, and yet they used some pretty benign pins and didn't use all the back tees. I was really surprised. But players should demolish the course again today, and then tomorrow we'll see it play tough again with the wind forecast to blow pretty hard.

Tony Finau has 3 kids?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tony Finau has 3 kids?

Reading up on him today. Yeah. Defintely rooting for the guy now. Not a BB watcher so never heard of him. http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2015-08/my-shot-tony-finau?mbid=social_twitter http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2015-08/my-shot-tony-finau?mbid=social_twitter

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Phil, 9 birdies today, wow.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

Very Mormon.

:-X [quote name="nevets88" url="/t/83371/2015-pga-championship-at-whistling-straits-discussion-thread/400_40#post_1185032"] Reading up on him today. Yeah. Defintely rooting for the guy now. Not a BB watcher so never heard of him. http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2015-08/my-shot-tony-finau?mbid=social_twitter http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2015-08/my-shot-tony-finau?mbid=social_twitter[/quote] Yeah he seems like a good dude. Late bloomer, but very talented. Hits it a mile.

Riley

This lady annoucing the players at the first tee is no Ivor Robson. Very robotic and dry and bo ZZZZzzzzzzz.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

This lady annoucing the players at the first tee is no Ivor Robson. Very robotic and dry and bo ZZZZzzzzzzz.

Yeah I was thinking this as well.

Riley

It wasn't an insult. I have a huge amount of Mormon friends and Mormons do a ton of missionary work in the islands. Many Mormons have a lot of children at a very young age. There is nothing insensitive about that. Ask any Mormon you know and they will say the same thing. Having big families and getting married at a very young age is encouraged.

:-X Yeah he seems like a good dude. Late bloomer, but very talented. Hits it a mile.

Late bloomer? He's younger than Rory! Jeez, Jordan Spieth has really clouded people's expectations.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5Β° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17Β° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20Β° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60Β° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

It wasn't an insult. I have a huge amount of Mormon friends and Mormons do a ton of missionary work in the islands. Many Mormons have a lot of children at a very young age. There is nothing insensitive about that. Ask any Mormon you know and they will say the same thing. Having big families and getting married at a very young age is encouraged.

Well I'm not even sure he's a morman haha.[quote name="Chilli Dipper" url="/t/83371/2015-pga-championship-at-whistling-straits-discussion-thread/400_40#post_1185046"] Late bloomer? He's younger than Rory! Jeez, Jordan Spieth has really clouded people's expectations.[/quote] Well it's his first year on the PGA Tour, he's been pro for 8 years. Bounced around on the mini-tours for a while.

Riley

Note:Β This thread is 3171 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!