IGNORED

Longest Personal Drive?

supercow
Note: This thread is 3327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

290 with a 3 wood. With a driver, probably 285 or so. On the launch monitor it was 355. I think it must've been a fluke because the swing speed said 135. My 3 wood swing speed is around 110. With a driver I'd be lucky to break 112.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

New personal best drive 310meters with a 5iron The driving range wascovered with ice. I had no idea that an old Dunlop-iron would go that far. AND the ball heavier then lead!

Laws of golf :
LAW 3: Brand new golf balls are water-magnetic. Though this cannot be proven in the lab, it is a known fact that the more expensive the golf ball, the greater its attraction to water.

LAW 8: Topping a 3-iron is the most painful torture known to man.
In my stand bag:Driver: HiBore...

370 meters, downhill, no wind on a par5. I was 90 meters short of the green

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

• 4 months later...
365 downwind with the driver. I got two bounces off the cart path and then it rolled down a hill right into the middle of the layup area on a par 5.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

370 meters, downhill, no wind on a par5. I was 90 meters short of the green

FortAsel, those goals make you scarier to me at 10 handicap than a ho-hum scratch golfer. Good luck on them.

[ Equipment ]

extreme, Are you on the LD circuit?

[ Equipment ]

i have done the odd, ld event. 10th in euro indoors recently, will be doing a few events later in the year - should qualify for euro finals no probs i have the distance then plan to come to the usa to try and get into worlds. (around 20yards short of being contender for worlds) i know this as i have hit with top 8 finishers at mesquite.
qualifying in europe is tough with only 5 spots - prefer my chances at your districts

335...slight downhill with about a 5 - 10 mph wind behind me....it was the prettiest thing ever seeing the ball go straight and then disappearing until it re-entered the atmosphere....kidding. haha
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

~340 yds.

Par 5, 510yds, downwind, slightly down-hill. Drive-PW-2 putt birdie...It was a fun hole

What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

290. This was on a flat, downwind par 4. No downhill courses where I live =(.
In my bag:
Driver: Tour Burner 10.5 re*ax
3 Wood:R5 XL
Irons:FP Irons 5-GW
Hybrids:Baffler DWS 3,4 Wedges:588 RTG DSG 56º, 60ºPutter:White Hot XG #9 34"Grips: Lamkin Crossline CordsBall: Pro V1x

I hit one at least 380...durning winter when the course was hard as a rock..lol. I think I got like 180 yards of roll on that momma.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Ripped one 360 at a course I played in a tournament in a few weeks ago(yes i had a witness) haha. But that course is hard as a brick so I only actually flew it like 270-280.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

NO cart path help- measured 337 yards on the golf cart GPS

cart path help- measured 407 yards on the golf cart GPS. bounced on the cart path 3 times!
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

• 1 month later...
About 340, firm ground, downhill.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

I've hit a few lucky bombs (usually with help from wind/hills), but I have a distinct favorite.

We were playing in Vegas while on a bachelor's party. One of the guys in our group was probably the biggest jerk I've ever met in my life - he was hitting on my gf throughout the round and generally being loud and obnoxious... if it wasn't for the combination of not wanting to ruin the party and the fact that my gf was making a fool out of him on her own, there would have been violence after the first couple holes.

Anyway, on this 340 yard dogleg left (downhill, with the wind), he kept saying he was going to hit the green, and asking my gf if he could do inappropriate things to celebrate (to which she responded with a litany of things she would rather do before letting him touch her, haha). He hits his shot, and he did crush it, but he ended up about 20 yards short in some light rough. I went after him, and it rolled right up onto the front of the green (totally on accident, but shhhh... haha). I winked at him as I was walking to the cart... the look on his face was great.

The bachelor's brother actually ended up beating the crap out of this guy later that night, for getting physically inappropriate with his wife... good times.

Note: This thread is 3327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!