IGNORED

Lost Ball Rule is Stupid

Note: This thread is 741 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IF you are not playing by the rules of golf then you are just hitting balls on a golf course.  Not playing golf.  

Are you saying you don't do both at the same time?? ;) The way I "unsubscribe" from threads after I lose interest is I just don't click on them anymore. :)

An old joke, that is strangely on topic here..... 2 guys are playing golf.  The first tees off and slices towards the woods.  His buddy says, that one's gone, you had better hit a provisiona

Posted Images

Note: This thread is 741 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• Penn State just mandated masks for all indoors, vaccinated or not. Vaccinated people will not have to be tested, though.
    • How old are you ? 
    • Well, shoot!  And I was just about to invite you to an all expense paid round in the Bahamas with me!  😁
    • I still kinda liked the guy... but not anymore.  I try not to associate with idiots.
    • This was, admittedly, my first reaction when I found out I was about to be eligible for the vaccine:  I'm young, I'm relatively healthy, wouldn't vaccinating me at this time ("this time" being early March of 2021 for the first shot) keep someone who is more at-risk from getting a vaccine, when they'd have higher need? As soon as I found out (it took an hour, tops;  one call to someone knowledgeable on the topic) that supply wasn't the limiting factor, I made my appointment.   I had my second shot more than four months ago now. At least in the U.S., supply isn't the issue.  If your reason to not get it is worrying that you're taking it from someone who needs it more, not to worry -- you can both get the vaccine, no problem.  But as was pointed out elsewhere in this thread (and in others), Bryson might not have been burdened with an overabundance of schooling. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Duby27
      Duby27
      (38 years old)
    2. Joe Guastella
      Joe Guastella
      (37 years old)
    3. Ladysmanfelpz
      Ladysmanfelpz
      (31 years old)
    4. LarryEdwards
      LarryEdwards
      (42 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...