IGNORED

I know the sure fire Diet to lose weight. . .

Lihu
Note: This thread is 2779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm getting really close to my weight loss goal, although, I've somewhat modified what my goal is and pretty much, I've been on a high protein diet.

Good thing I like chicken, haha. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, No Mulligans said:

I had a period of time where I was lactate intolerant. With no dairy in my diet it became easy to maintain my weight.  

I don't really have much fat I can lose though, at 5'11" and 150 lbs. I'm more interested in gaining muscle than losing a little fat.  But I watch what I eat.  Oatmeal with a banana for breakfast is routine, other than that I seldom eat deserts, never drink soda, average less than one alcoholic beverage per week.  For that matter, I often go weeks where the only thing I drink is water and coffee.  I try to not eat much red meat or cheese, though this is where I'm most likely to cheat.

I don't think of myself as being on a diet, but compared to many it would seem that I am.

I have a neighbor and good friend that went to the Dr. for some help with losing weight.  She thought perhaps she had a slow metabolism.  She probably averages 3 glasses of wine/cocktails or so a day with much heavier drinking a couple times a week. The doctor told her to stop drinking alcohol.  She didn't want to do that so he told her to start by not drinking on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  That didn't work out for her either.  So, she found a different doctor.  She lost some weight with medication but has since put it back on.

The hidden calories in your booze, explained in 3 charts

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12251286/calories-alcoholic-drinks-chart

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 1 month later...

American breakfast = dessert

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 2779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!