Sign in to follow this  
iacas

PING 2015 Newport Cup Prediction Contest! Win a G30 Driver!

Note: This thread is 1763 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

113 posts / 8687 viewsLast Reply

I want turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver. I predict that the blue team will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 30 to 24. The MVP will be @Saevel25 with 9 points.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I want Turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver! I predict that the Red TEAM (west coast!) will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 32 -22. @golfingdad will be the MVP with 12 points

I want Turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver! I predict that the Red TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 28.5 to 25.5. The MVP will be @Big Cwith 11 points won. Edit: apparently I typoed my first entry with a "2" for the red team.

I predict that the Red TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 28.5 to 25.5. The MVP will be @Big Cwith 11 points won.

You're now ineligible to win due to the second contest entry. Plus you did not properly @mention the winner. --- Not at you directly, but I'll never understand people with a reasonable chance to win $300 or so not reading and following some basic rules. You have to get the score right. List a winner and MVP. And tag the person properly.

I want Turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver!

I predict that the BLUE (East Coast) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 28.5 to 25.5.  The MVP will be @SavvySwede with 11 points won.

I predict that the BLUE (East Coast) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 28 to 26 . The MVP will be @jamo with 10 points won.

I predict that the Red (West Coast) Team will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 28.5 to 25.5 . The MVP will be @mvmac with 9 points won.

I predict that the Red (West Coast) Team will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 28.5 to 25.5. The MVP will be @mvmac with 9 points won.

@mvmac may well deserve the MVP for putting such a stacked team together. That said, it's gonna be hard for him to earn points when he isn't actually playing!

" I want Turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver! ".

I predict that the Red (West Coast) Team will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 29 to 25 .

The MVP will be @Golfingdad won.

I predict that the BLUE (East Coast) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 30.5 to 23.5 . The MVP will be @jamo with 10 points won.

I predict that the RED (WEST COAST) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 30 to 24 . The MVP will be @Golfingdad with 10 points won.

Note: This thread is 1763 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!