IGNORED

Member Reviews: Spotless Swing Towel

mvmac
Note: This thread is 2740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We have four members writing reviews for these innovative towels. This thread will serve as an ongoing mini-blog for reviewers to post pics when the towels first arrive, share initial impressions or answer questions.

http://www.spotlessswing.com/

Here are the reviewers.

@meenman

@billchao

@boogielicious

@jbishop15

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

First impression, as a long time frogger towel user - i was amazed how well this towel cleaned club grooves when used as prescribed - it is nice to not dirty up my bag with a wet towel

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I didn't get a chance to try it out yet, but my initial impression is that it looks like a good golf towel. It's mostly a microfiber towel so it's highly absorbent, but one part of the inside is the MicroBrush fabric that will clean dirt off your clubs. I also like the size. As a pull cart user, a lot of towels hang off my bag and drag along the ground. This towel doesn't have that problem.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I've used this towel for a few rounds now and I am pleased with how it works. First, the color matches my bag perfectly!  The towel itself is not too long, so it does hit the wheel of my cart.

The outside is a soft, almost fleece feeling material. It absorbs water quickly. The inside also has this material on ones side, but has a scrubbing material on the other that almost feels like the hook side of a velcro fastener.

The idea is to be able to scrub off dirt and grass from your clubs and keep the dirt inside the towel.  If you look closely, you can see some dirt trapped inside.

For the most part, this towel works great. If you clean you club right away, it will remove almost all the dirt from the head and do a decent job on the grooves. It works well on moist dirt and grass.  If you let the dirt dry out, it has a bit tougher time cleaning the grooves. Dried on grass will stick too if you let is stay on the club for a while. Below is a wedge with dried on grass.

The towel removed some of the grass on the face, but couldn't get the grooves. Dried on dirt and grass is hard to clean.

So bottom line, I like the towel very much. Just remember to wipe the club right away. Also if you wet the base of the towel, it will help more. I didn't take any photos of that part, but will update the post when I do.

One last thing. I think the towel could be just a bit wider. It would give more area to dry the hands on the outside. It feels a bit small in that regard. I keep two towels on my bag, one on the other side. The other one I usually use for my hands.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

One question for the 21st century man..........is it machine washable? I feel this is the sort of consumer information we need :-P

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

One question for the 21st century man..........is it machine washable? I feel this is the sort of consumer information we need

Spotless Swing™ is washer and dryer safe. When it becomes saturated simply throw it into the washing machine.

• Do NOT use bleach.
  • DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER. Softener clogs the fibers making the glove less effective.
  • Tumble dry on low heat.
  • Do not iron your Spotless Swing™.
  • Remove the carabineer before washing.

• No ironing the towel @RussUK !!!!

Scott

My Swing Thread

Spotless Swing™ is washer and dryer safe. When it becomes saturated simply throw it into the washing machine.

Do NOT use bleach.

DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER. Softener clogs the fibers making the glove less effective.

Tumble dry on low heat.

Do not iron your Spotless Swing™.

Remove the carabineer before washing.

No ironing the towel @RussUK!!!!

Dammit!!! was so looking forward to ironing it along with my undies!

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

The post is from the inventor/manufacturer/distributor of Spotless Swing. Thanks to The Sand Trap for reviewing our towels. Spotless Swing has been used by more than 30 touring pros and we have custom logoed towels for PGA Tour events such as the FedEx St. Jude Classic.

I'd like to offer a special for The Sand Trap community. Buy one Spotless Swing get one free on our website: http://spotlessswing.com/purchase

Use the coupon code: TST15 on the shopping cart page.

I'm also happy to answer any questions.

Scott- Spotless Swing inventor

The post is from the inventor/manufacturer/distributor of Spotless Swing. Thanks to The Sand Trap for reviewing our towels. Spotless Swing has been used by more than 30 touring pros and we have custom logoed towels for PGA Tour events such as the FedEx St. Jude Classic.

I'd like to offer a special for The Sand Trap community. Buy one Spotless Swing get one free on our website: http://spotlessswing.com/purchase

Thanks Scott, much appreciated.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

Sweet, thanks!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks!

Best towel ... ever.

Trying to talk a client into ordering logo towels for professional referrals.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Thanks!

Best towel ... ever.

Trying to talk a client into ordering logo towels for professional referrals.

Thank you!

If you are considering an order of 24 or more towels, feel free to contact me about ordering on a wholesale level for custom logo towels .

Scott

303-678-8742

Thank you!

If you are considering an order of 24 or more towels, feel free to contact me about ordering on a wholesale level for custom logo towels .

Scott

303-678-8742

Will do.

Thanks.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Cool! Many thanks Scott. I'll take advantage of this. I already have one but would like a spare and will get one for my wife's bag.  Now if I can just get my wife to actually clean her clubs during the round.... :-)

Edit: Just ordered two more.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Cool! Many thanks Scott. I'll take advantage of this. I already have one but would like a spare and will get one for my wife's bag.  Now if I can just get my wife to actually clean her clubs during the round....

Edit: Just ordered two more.

As your review noted, Spotless Swing works better when the clubs are cleaned during play, before the dirt has time to dry. It only takes a moment before putting the club back in the bag and saves a lot of time in the long run. I'll leave changing your wifes' habits to you; I've done my part with designing the towels ;-) .

As your review noted, Spotless Swing works better when the clubs are cleaned during play, before the dirt has time to dry. It only takes a moment before putting the club back in the bag and saves a lot of time in the long run. I'll leave changing your wifes' habits to you; I've done my part with designing the towels .

Ordered 4 more... sons and friends.

Agree - at the range or when walking the course, I will use the water cooler to wet the inside of the towel so the cleaning is easier and thorough.

On a cart, I will put ice from the ice cooler on the cart into the bottom of the towel so it gets wet during the round - dip the club into the bottom to wet it, and then clean the club.

I like the dual lanyard attachments -- one for walking, another for the cart -- although I prefer the opening at the top for ice or water for wetting the towel.

Thank you so much!  I already have 2 and love the product.  I just ordered 6 more as gifts for my son, 2 friends, and the rest will be used as CTP prizes for my golf league.  If they go over well, we'll be sure to order more!

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

Note: This thread is 2740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!