IGNORED

NHL 2015-16 Season

pumaAttack
Note: This thread is 2851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

52 minutes ago, Natural Patrick said:

Panthers win their 10th game in a row, Wow!

Jagr and the power of the mullet! Dale Tallon been there long enough that he has his guys in place and done a great job with the team. They have some scary good young guys. 

Luongo has to be happy to be out of Vancouver and playing back in the Sunshine State.

If you are a hockey fan and don't already do it, follow Luongo on Twitter: @strombone1; he is hilarious on there. 

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

I swear the Rangers are so Jekyl and Hyde.  Shut out a few nights ago and tonight spank the Stars. 

The lack of consistency is frustrating. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
On December 31, 2015 at 8:43 AM, iacas said:

letanghit_zpsgp50b2aw.gif

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&id=921229&lang=en

Wait, WHAT?

Zach Sill gets two games for that, and the above two things accounted for… 4:00 penalty time?!?! Combined?

Seriously, fuck the NHL sometimes…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, iacas said:

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&id=921229&lang=en

Wait, WHAT?

Zach Sill gets two games for that, and the above two things accounted for… 4:00 penalty time?!?! Combined?

Seriously, **** the NHL sometimes…

I know you never said Zach was a dirty player but I have followed his career since he was a teenager. I can assure you, he could not be a dirty player even if he tried.

Pens tie it up again in a back to back with the Chicken hawks, Come on Pitt.

Nashville just got a Hell of a lot better in that trade with with the Blue Jackets. WOW!

OK, this is very cool. This will get him a standing ovation at the Boston Garden!

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/09/16/subban-donates-record-10m-to-montreal-childrens-hospital/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=4926105&utm_source=FB%20-%20NHL%20on%20NBC%20Sports&utm_tags=srm%5Bhockey%2Carticle%5D

Subban donates record $10M to Montreal Children’s Hospital

By Mike Halford

On Wednesday, Habs blueliner P.K. Subbanmade a massive philanthropic gesture, donating $10 million dollars to Montreal Children’s Hospital.

“Montreal has become my second home,” Subban said, per CBC. “My love for Montreal is why I wanted to make a significant contribution to this city and this province.”

The donation is, per a release from the hospital, “the biggest philanthropic commitment by a sports figure in Canadian history.” Part of the money will go towards P.K.’s Helping Hands — a program that helps families struggling financially with their children’s illnesses — and the hospital has since named its atrium after Subban.

“As I was walking out of the backroom, I noticed the P.K. Subban lettering up there and I got goosebumps,” he said. “It’s not too many times I get goosebumps in what I do playing hockey for a very long time in front a lot of people. That’s probably the only time I got goosebumps in a long time.”

Though this latest gesture is by far the largest — at least financially speaking — Subban has a long history of community work, especially with children. Last year, a video of him giving local youths a tour of the Bell Center and an array of gifts — all while dressed undercover as a security guard — went viral; this summer, he joined some kids in an impromptu road hockey game in Westmount, a suburb of Montreal.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Natural Patrick said:

Blues put a Whooping on the Pens last night, I love it.

As most teams would/should playing against Jeff Zatkoff in goal.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I wonder if John Scott will start a scrap at the ASG. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

22 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

I wonder if John Scott will start a scrap at the ASG. 

Really kind of a terrible story that one.

For what its worth, I hope Scott does well. Who knows, maybe he can get back up and make a contribution for the Habs before the end of the season. ... Lord knows he probably wouldn't score many fewer goals that what we've been seeing lately.

4 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

Really kind of a terrible story that one.

For what its worth, I hope Scott does well. Who knows, maybe he can get back up and make a contribution for the Habs before the end of the season. ... Lord knows he probably wouldn't score many fewer goals that what we've been seeing lately.

I'm hopeful that all the other all stars set him up to score some softies!

He's not exactly equipped for 3 on 3 hockey, so hopefully the boys don't let it turn into a shit show. Ha ha. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

1 minute ago, Ernest Jones said:

He's going to be awfully exposed in 3 on 3 hockey, so hopefully the boys don't let it turn into a shit show.

With him on the ice, it will be 3 on 2 and an oversized novelty traffic cone.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Natural Patrick said:

Did anyone watch the All Star Skills competion last night ? Weber with a 108 mph shot, that is crazy Hard.

Yea I watched it, pretty crazy to fire a puck that hard. I also enjoyed PK Jagr's breakaway challenge ;-)

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 2851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!