Sign in to follow this  
mayhem

What's on your golf wish list?

Note: This thread is 1530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

26 posts / 1902 viewsLast Reply

What things are on your golf wish list? For me I would like to upgrade fairway woods soon. I also would like to get a range finder or a GPS watch. Still comparing models and deciding if the watch is worth it.

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Range finder, left handed ping eye 2 irons black dot with reg flex graphite, Right or left handed Callaway Steelhead plus 3 wood, and hitting a ticket so I can join the private club next door to my lady's place.

I'd like to get a fitting at a tour level fitting center. I'd also like a laser rangefinder that calculates elevation differences (Gx 4i) Neither seem worth the money to me at this point though

The one thing on my golf wishlist is a new putter. I have a Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum mid-slant that I bought used five years ago, but I unfortunately put a pretty bad headcover on it for the first 3 years. This left it with some spots of rust that can't be removed with scotch brite and dings on the toe and heel. All cosmetic stuff, but a new putter is the only thing I really want. My irons just got replaced for free, I bought a driver last fall, and I can find no improvement in buying a new 3-wood or hybrid.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

At this point wishing for my own course. Back to back days I bailed after four holes. I've seen crazy stuff this weekend. Hanging it up until cold temps keep the morons away.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!