Hammer 4

Bet you guys thought I fell off the face of the Earth....

Note: This thread is 1034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

Well, I didn't..Some issues came up, all good now..We are kinda busy trying to buy a new house in Orange County to be closer to the Grandkids..Golf swing has gotten Much better, still not playing enough. Anyway, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.. :banana:

Hope all of you guys are doing well..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Well, I didn't..Some issues came up, all good now..We are kinda busy trying to buy a new house in Orange County to be closer to the Grandkids..Golf swing has gotten Much better, still not playing enough. Anyway, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it..

Welcome back.

Welcome back man! Are we going to see you at the outing in a few weeks?

Yes, welcome back ... now come play with us!! :beer:

We have 8 confirmed at this point and are shooting for 12:  http://thesandtrap.com/t/83491/2015-socal-fall-outing-disussion-thread/60_30#post_1204979

Sorry guys, no can do. Trying to buy a new house, so trying to save as much $$$ as possible.

Thanks..

Well, I didn't..Some issues came up, all good now..We are kinda busy trying to buy a new house in Orange County to be closer to the Grandkids..Golf swing has gotten Much better, still not playing enough. Anyway, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it..

Cool, and look forward to seeing you at lessons with Mike and Dana again sometime. . . :beer:

Well, one more stick in the wheel...Having surgery Nov. 12th for carpal tunnel and arthritis..which means No golf for at least 2 weeks after the surgery. My thumb is looking pretty deformed..lol

Well, one more stick in the wheel...Having surgery Nov. 12th for carpal tunnel and arthritis..which means No golf for at least 2 weeks after the surgery. My thumb is looking pretty deformed..lol

Could be a good thing in the longer term, though, yes?

Good luck with the surgery and recovery. Hope to see you at some future outings.

Erik, yes it could be, although somewhat of an inconvenience better to get it fixed early on than wait..It also messes up my guitar playing...lol

Thanks Mike, appreciate it. :-D 

Note: This thread is 1034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!