IGNORED

jcjim learns about moderators and forum etiquette

jcjim
Note:Β This thread is 3128 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

I see he is banned now. Β Did he come out of the penalty box swinging or what?

He started a "Ok now I'll come clean" thread revealing his true intentions for trolling the site.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He started a "Ok now I'll come clean" thread revealing his true intentions for trolling the site.

What were his true intentions?Β  Beyond being a stupid a$$

Joe Paradiso

In light of these recent findings of jcjim's inner troll, I would like to retract my apology about not being able to take him more seriously if he were wearing clown shoes. Β Evidently that was a correct assessment. :banana:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvmac

World domination by 1st becoming the POTUS. :-D

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Being an a$$hole on purpose to see what kind of reaction he'd get from other members and moderators. Said it's for an article he's writing on forums.

I think it's BS and he's making it up. Like his attempt to "out" us for the copyright stuff after someone posted a study to prove he's wrong in the tax thread.

Mike McLoughlin

Being an a$$hole on purpose to see what kind of reaction he'd get from other members and moderators. Said it's for an article he's writing on forums.

I think it's BS and he's making it up. Like his attempt to "out" us for the copyright stuff after someone posted a study to prove he's wrong in the tax thread.

Well then we should get some positive feedback given the restraint we demonstrated while he was being a complete tool.

Joe Paradiso

World domination by 1st becoming the POTUS.

I KNEW that was the Donald writing that stuff!! :whistle:

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist:Β 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 ballsΒ 
:ping:Β G5i putter, B60 version
Β :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy:,Β :true_linkswear:, and AshworthΒ shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Mods may want to check out this HonestyPolicy dude in the cheating thread. Sounds an awful lot like jcjim and appears to have shown up close to when jcjim was banned.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator
Well then we should get some positive feedback given the restraint we demonstrated while he was being a complete tool.

He said we were one of the most "penile" forums.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

i'd like to read that article when its done.
  1. LPGA Square Two Melody driverΒ 
  2. Callaway Steelhead Plus 5 W
  3. Adamsgolf Idea 4iΒ hybridΒ 
  4. Answer 6 ironΒ 
  5. Answer 8 ironΒ 
  6. LH Golfsmith Tour Model IV PW
  7. AdamsGolf GTxtreme LW
  8. LH Ping Zing Magnesium Bronze

I'll just add that if you've ever read many of the threads on non-golf topics, particularly religion and politics, Erik and Mike and the moderators have a very liberal definition of civil. Β You can frankly say some stuff that would very likely not be considered civil in person, but as long as it's loosely interpretable as making an argument or (re)stating an opinion and doesn't contain any bald name-calling, it'll slide.

So if civil has too wobbly a definition for you, try just refraining from name-calling. Β You'll probably be fine, moderation wise at least...

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Did he mean "puerile" or "penal"?

Maybe he should be in the penile box for being puerile. :-)

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Β 

Β 

• Administrator
I'll just add that if you've ever read many of the threads on non-golf topics, particularly religion and politics, Erik and Mike and the moderators have a very liberal definition of civil. Β You can frankly say some stuff that would very likely not be considered civil in person, but as long as it's loosely interpretable as making an argument or (re)stating an opinion and doesn't contain any bald name-calling, it'll slide.

We rarely even read the OT threads, actually. ;-)

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

Haha, he might not see it that way.

Yeah guys, he actually said "outwardly penile" :-$

try just refraining from name-calling.

That's basically all we ask, debate is fine and even encouraged), just don't get into personal attacks or troll the site.

Mike McLoughlin

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

We rarely even read the OT threads, actually.

That explains things. :)

The mods do though. :-) Erik and Mike are pretty busy with other stuff.

Scott

Titleist, Edel,Β Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note:Β This thread is 3128 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!