IGNORED

Posting Copyrighted Material

jcjim
Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I attribute copyrighted material, preferably with a link, but sometimes with the source, as sometimes a link only opens for subscribers.

I just quoted copyrighted material.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Don't quote this or else!!!!!!!©

Anything that supports what I'm saying is covered by fair use exemptions. Anything that refutes what I'm saying is copyright infringement. And, clearly, patently false. #wokkawokka

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

There's also the fair use example. It's over-used but covers things like quoting part of a report and linking to it.

Remember he first made this allegation when someone used a study to refute his nonsense in the tax or medication thread.

It was me, he didn't like that I disputed his ridiculous claims with facts from a credible source.

Joe Paradiso

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

There's also the fair use example. It's over-used but covers things like quoting part of a report and linking to it.

Remember he first made this allegation when someone used a study to refute his nonsense in the tax or medication thread.

It was me, he didn't like that I disputed his ridiculous claims with facts from a credible source.

Oh, so it was your fault for linking a credible source instead of blowing hot air out of your behind which he was so good at doing? :-D

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Oh, so it was your fault for linking a credible source instead of blowing hot air out of your behind which he was so good a doing?

Yeah, I didn't know that it was a trap and he was setting us up. :doh: I'm glad he's gone, took him one more day than I thought it would to implode.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • I contacted support. They do not show an order for me even though the card was charged, so I’ll have to work through that issue. 
    • Wordle 1,032 3/6 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LOL!
    • So it's been a bit but things have been busy on my end. I have had a couple of range sessions lately and the first wasn't great but the last went really well. I started concentrating on just getting my shoulder behind the ball and it has made a world of difference. I think prior I had been thinking way too much over the ball but once I get my grip and setup done it's just one thought. My strikes were much more pure and distance despite a strong wind was very good.  I weighed in yesterday at 235. This journey started 2 years ago in May when I stepped on the scale and had 321 staring back at me. My knees feel so much better and feel stronger than I have in years. Not sure what weight I'll land on and try to maintain but I'm really pleased with the progress. 
    • Two things I bring up when it comes to this discussion. One is if you have let's say two towns next to each other, one has a population of 10,000 people and the other has a population of 1,000 people. Let's also say that they never play golf against each other. Only among themselves. In the first town, you have one guy who has won 15 events, then a couple of guys who won 6, a couple who won four and a bunch of people who won three, two and one events. In the second town, you have one guy who won 18 events, then a guy who won 11, a guy who won 9, a guy who won 8, a couple who won 7, a couple who won 3-5 and then a few 2s and a few 1s. Who's the best golfer? It's possible it's the guy who won 18, but it's pretty unlikely. Far more likely to be the guy who won 15 in the much bigger town.  In the same way, I view the fact that there is more parity in the 1990 and onwards world than there was in the pre 1990 world as a plus for Tiger. It's much harder to stand out if the fields are deeper, stronger, better. If there are a handful of players who win all of them, that tends to suggest weakness to me, not strength. The other thing is Ed White. Harvey Penick talked about him in one of his books. Ridiculously good at the game, but no one ever heard of him, because he got a job and didn't play professionally. There was no money in it and he needed security, so he took a job that paid him steadily. No clue how many people there are out there like him, but if he was around today, he'd be playing pro golf for sure. If he had played professionally, Penick sure seemed to think he'd have been one of the best of all time. Fred Haas played him in a college match and got stuffed. 40 years later he walked into Penick's shop and saw Ed White's picture on the wall and, after a full career playing pro golf, he said that Ed White was the best player he ever saw. Those 40 years would presumably have included at least some of Jack. I can see why people might say Jack is the GOAT. I don't agree, but I can at least understand why they say it. IMO there is no argument you can make for anyone other than Tiger to be the BOAT though. At least not yet.
    • A good option is to play the Par 3 courses. after playing an 18 -hole round. The Par 3 courses have 18 holes, we usually played only 9 holes after playing 36 holes on each of the trips we had. You may want to check out Grand National while you're in the middle of Alabama. I enjoyed Oxmoor Valley and Ross Bridge courses which are a short drive north.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...