IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot a 69 yesterday in the club championship. 6 birdies, 3 bogies. I am in the lead by 1 so I'm hoping for another good day today.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

71. Cookeville Golf Club. Par 70. Blue tees are 6600 yards. 71.2/120

Couple of stupid errors kept me away from a 67.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

48 on the front nine of The Willows. Took a lot of ESC 7's today. Duck-hooked my drives, couldn't hit my irons, bladed my chips, whatever. You would've thought I was a 36+ hack out there today. Surprisingly though my 3 wood stepped up to the plate and made up where the driver was all over the place. I was hitting it long and straight (so what's wrong with the driver? I seem to close it off with the big dog but not the 3 wood...).

3/7 fairways, 2/9 greens (ugh), although I did chip in twice, got up and down once, totalled 14 putts.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I play ay Summerland GCC, in BC's Okanagan Valley. Last Wednesday I shot 37-39 for a 76(best score this year) and came back Friday with a 38-41 for a 79. My best 2 back to back rounds this year. My cap is going in the right direction down. our mens open championship is coming up soon. Sept. long weekend it should be good.

The 71 I posted earlier was from yesterday. Shot a 69 today. Couldnt make ANYTHING over 5 ft. Of course I have always putted terribly at this course because they won't cut them down short enough to let any putt roll true. My 69 could have easily been a legit 63 had some putts stayed on line instead of hopping left/right.

Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

+2 with two three-putts. I wish I could putt.

In my bag:
Driver: Launcher COMP 9.5* (Aldila NV 65S 350)
Fairway wood: Warbird 4-wood
Irons: X-18 Pro Series (3-PW)
Wedges: Vokey 252.08 and SM58.12Ball: Pro V1

I shot a 84 today, splitting 43, 41. But I do have an excuse for shooting this; the wind was blowing SO hard. For example, I had a chip shot and decided for a flop shot. Not a good idea 'cause the wind took my ball and blew it behind me. It was the most amazingly bad shot I've ever had. I need to play that course more because my first match of the season is there.
In the Bag
Driver: FT-3 Fusion Driver
Fairway Woods: FT-3 Fusion 5 Wood
Hybrids: FT Fusion Hybrid
Irons: ZB Forged 4-PWWedges: X-Tour (52,56,60)Putter: Rossa Daytona 1

shot an 86 today, from the blue's at rocky point which is 6700yds. could not make a putt to save my life all day.

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

Ok this is my first post on here regarding golf, after my debut welcome post.

I haven't played that much in the last 3 years but about 3 weeks ago I decided to give myself a fresh start. I have been practising in the range and on the putting greens pretty solidy every day and yesterday entered my first competition in around 3 years. It was an open stableford around our long championship course (we have a shorter one as well) with high winds and very wet fairways and greens, making it play very long and tough. I drove the ball very well but my iron play was below par. I putted and scrambled well to finish with 35 points, and a 2 (which should result in a prize voucher). The 35 points may be enough to get some sort of prize, it was a tough day and obviously with it being an open competition, it was mainly visitors playing. Overall I was very happy with my score after 3 years out but my iron play needs work. Lets hope I'm back posting lower scores in the next few weeks!!

In My Bag:

Driver: Burner Driver 9.5 (UST Proforce V2 Stiff 76g)
3 Wood: Rescue TP 14.5* (Stock 75g Stiff)
2 Iron: G10 Hybrid (Ust Proforce V2 85g High Launch Stiff)Irons: X- Forged (Rifle 6.0 Shafts)Wedges: 248.06, 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: 9 XG Ball: TP BlackBag: Ozone Stand...

93 yesterday. It was 75 and about 98% humidity. It was brutal. Guys teed off EARLY without me! SO I'm rushing to catch up and started off bird, par and had the best drive I had on #3 ever. Flew the green with an 8i ened up with a double and that's where the wheels fell off. Never got it back.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

I shot a +6 41 on the back nine at White Lake Oaks. 1 Par, 2 Birdies, 4 Bogeys and 2 Doubles.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

89 on my North course (70.3 / 132) 41 on the front....problems this year learning to close a good game.
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

I ****ing sucked today
I was so damn pissed
My first tourney was today with my school team.. It started to rain when I was on the 18th so I only got 17 in but I was already at 103 at that time. I 5-putted the first hole, sprayed all my tee shots... obviously my putts were terrible, and my irons were definitely not feeling close to good
my chipping was decent..but since my putting was so terrible, getting it to withing 5-6 feet did almost nothing

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

Shot a 43 today on the front 9 at Valley Green. Walked them in a torrential downpour. Made the playing kind of tough, but it was fun besides the fact that I forgot my umbrella. My driver was good, my putting and chipping were fine, but I was pushing my irons about 10-15 yards right of my intended target. This made scoring tough, but if it weren't for the triple bogey on the the last hole...

Driver: R7 Quad 8.5°
3 wood: A10
Hybrid: 20° DWS Baffler
4-GW: FP Irons
SW: 06 Big Bertha 56°LW: A10 60° Putter: White Steel 2-ball

Shot a 78 yesterday at a new course I work at. the course was perfect and played hard. rating was a 76.2 and it was about 7200 yards shot a brutal 43 on the front because of the blind shots into greens. Got a 6 on number 4 a 200 yard uphill par three which didn't help, but bounced back on the back and shot a 1 under 35. the course was unreal, the greens were perfect as was the fairways and the rough was thick and tall which was fun for a change just to experience rough that you can't hit more than a 9 iron out of. other than that 6 it was a good round but I'll take 78 since it was my first time playing the course and considering how hard it played.

Driver:Titleist 905R YS6 Stiff
3 Wood: Mizuno F-50 15 Degree
Irons 3-9: Nike Pro Combo Tour
Wedges: 48,52,60 Titleist Vokey Oil Can
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5Ball: Pro V1

My buddy and I both shot a 76 yesterday at Northview on the Canal course (an Arnold Palmer design). It was a 'special' day because it marked the 2nd year anniversary since my buddy shot his best ever 70 after which time he's struggled for 2 years to break 80!? He also had a recent 2 day personal instruction that changed some swing flaws so he was quite happy to see instant results!

We played as a twosome and it was a bit slow as there was a twosome ahead of us and a foursome ahead of them. So after playing the 13th hole we looped back and played holes 11, 12 and 13 again just for fun. To make it even more interesting we played with each others' bag of clubs! My buddy has been complaining that I've been hitting it 1 to 2 clubs longer than he has since I got my new irons and we wanted to prove that. He has a set of mixed Pings with S59's in the PW to 8 iron and I5's from 7 to 5. I play with Cleveland CG4's. After our 3 hole experiment, it did prove that my Clevelands were longer. But perhaps only 1 club. My swing adds another half club! Bragging rights... One other interesting observation was that his Pings were shredding the outer cover of our Titleist NXT Tour balls! That has to be the difference... more spin with his irons thus less distance. Perhaps interesting enough to open a new thread??

Anyways, it was a very good day... we both played well on the same day and we got 3 extra holes out of it on one of our favourite courses.

Cheers.

What's In my bag:

Driver: TaylorMade R5 Dual 9.5* UST Proforce V2 77g S
3Wood: Mizuno F-60 13.5* Mizuno Exsar 75S
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 3/4 Aldila VS Proto 80SIrons: Adams Pro Forged (5-PW) True Temper Black Gold SWedges: Cleveland 588 (3) 50, 588 (DSG) 54 & 60Putter: Ping i-Series Craz-EBalls:.....

Another 69 today. Lipped out 2 eagle putts and missed a 4 ft birdie putt. I was pissed, but not much I can do on aerified greens.

*edit* Just looked and I had 31 putts. Extremely frustrating.