IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

A pathetic 78. Missed 7 birdie putts on the front 9 alone. Then after getting a little frustrated with my putting the wheels fell off at about the 14th hole.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I broke 100 finally! Shot a 98 (6359yd - 68.0/115). Oddly enough, the typically GOOD part of my game (the putting) was totally off today. If I were playing my normal putting game I would likely have ended up in the low 90s or maybe even the 80s. I only 1-putted a single hole, 3-putted 3-4 of them and even 4-putted a par-3 that I hit in regulation.

Picked up 3 pars and picked up a bogey on the par-5 on which I've never shot better than an 8.

Going to putt until all of my practice balls disintegrate. Next stop: 95.

Driver: SasQuatch 10.5°, Stiff Flex
Woods: Grand Slam 3-wood & 5-wood
Irons: TPS 7.0 3I-PW
Wedges: 56° sand wedge & 60° lob wedge
Putter: White Hot #6

96 on Fox Run. Everything was working except the putter. I was driving the ball reasonably well, my iron play's the best it's been in a while, my chipping leaves me wanting, but it's so-so, it's just the flat stick that's killing me.

8/14 fairways, 7/18 greens, 42 putts. Ugh.

I learned the hard way that bourbon only works for about three holes. After shooting a crappy 47 on the front, I started taking a drink after every bad shot. Worked for a while, because I birdied 10, 11, and 12, but collapsed thereafter. Came home with a...uh... 49.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

A 33!! well, on a par 3 course. A tough one ( lots of water, hills ) and I was teaching my 5 and 8 year old boys and my wife at the same time. The family that golfs together....
Driver G5 , 10.5 Degrees
3 Wood X-Hot
Hybrid Rescue Dual 3 Hybrid
Irons LCG 4-PW
Wedges Tour WedgesPutter Monza CorzaBall NXT or Pro V1

Shot another low round today, but it wasn't enough as you'll read in the Club Championship thread. There's always next year...

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/attachm...tachmentid=524

Bogey on #8 is going to haunt my dreams for a few weeks...
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Shot an 86 on Saturday with my new Nike CCI Forged irons. Took me about 6 holes to start hitting the consistantly. Played pretty well after that.

In the bag:

Driver:      titleist.gif 905S 9.5*
3 Wood:   callaway.gif FTi
Hybrid:     nike.gif 2Irons:       titleist.gif 710 CB 3-PWWedges:  titleist.gif Vokey 52* - 56*Putter:      ping.gif Gi5

Hacked it round for an 84, really felt I couldn't play any worse!!

In My Bag:

Driver: Burner Driver 9.5 (UST Proforce V2 Stiff 76g)
3 Wood: Rescue TP 14.5* (Stock 75g Stiff)
2 Iron: G10 Hybrid (Ust Proforce V2 85g High Launch Stiff)Irons: X- Forged (Rifle 6.0 Shafts)Wedges: 248.06, 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: 9 XG Ball: TP BlackBag: Ozone Stand...

Took the Vokey's our for their first spin, an 82 at Bear Slide in Indiana. Pretty good for me. Stuck it 5 feet for birdie first shot with the 56
The best feeling in golf is a long walk with a putter - Greg Norman

In my Atlas Bag
FT-3 9° - Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63S
X-Tour 3 Wood 15° - TT Stiff MP-60 Irons 3-PW - DGS300 2 Up MP-T 51° 56°(10)/60°(4) Vokey SM Oil Can Studio Style Newport 2 V1xHome Course Bear Slide

92 :( Ball striking was fantastic, driving the ball consistantly over 240, hitting all my irons clean, just didn't score. Chipping was awful, and didn't really one putt much. I guess I have some work to do./

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

44. 8 over at brambleton golf course in ashburn virginia front 9
was slightly dissapointed because I missed at least 2-3 putts by less than an inch (as close as you can get to lip outs) but I can't complain too much because I wasn't too hot off the tee or overall

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

I shot 79 today, hit 12 greens, had three 3 putt bogie's, missed 4 brides from inside 12 ft. and took 36 putts. I couldn't sink anything today. But overall it was 1 under my cap and it just went down some more so I can't complain about that.

I shot 88 at my homecourse. It´s the best I´ve shot this summer since I haven´t broken 90 before (this year). Last year I had an 88 but after that I never broke 100. This year I´ve been stuck just over 90 but I´ve been very unlucky not to break 90 before. Today I just told myself that I just have to play for bogey every hole and take the pars that come my way. That worked very well since I got bogeys on the first 4 holes, then par, bogey, bogey, double bogey, bogey, bogey, double bogey, bogey, bogey, bogey, bogey. After that 15th hole I was 16 over (par 71) and was starting to worry about my score. On the 16th I rip out my 3 wood and try to go for the green (short par 4). That didn´t work very well since I topped the hell out of the ball and it only went about 60 yards :)....I cursed like crazy but managed to keep my cool and save par. On the 17th I managed to save bogey and on the 18th I got a par and left the course a happy man. Too bad my golf season is almost over. If I´m lucky I can play until mid october or so. Play on....

Driver: Smooth 9° E160 regular.
3 wood: Fast 10 15° Wasabi regular.
Hybrid: Fybrid 19.5° V2 regular.
Irons: Ci7 4-GW regular steel.
SW: CG10 56°.Putter: White Hot XG Marxman Mini 34".The rest of my set is still work in progress....

I went out and played 9 today and shot a 49. It may not be much but after a 120 yesterday for 18 I was thrilled.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

I went out and played 9 today and shot a 49. It may not be much but after a 120 yesterday for 18 I was thrilled.

Good job. It's all relative. My buddy can't understand why I say I sucked when I shoot a 39 (par 31) on our Wednesday night league. The best he has ever managed is 50. However he just started this year. He did get it the other night though when he shot a 56 and was upset. It's all about what your expectations are. Next year you will probably look at a 49 and wonder why it wasn't 44.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

84 today. I can't putt to save my life. Always the first one to the green and the last one to leave....ugh

In my bag:
Driver-- PING G2 8.5 deg.
Hybrid-- PING G5 19 deg.
Irons 4-UW-- Ping i20
Wedges Vokey Sand 54, and Lob 60 Putter--:Maxfli: C3 Mallet Putter