IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

another 121 - f-ing bastards in front of me were so slow last 2 holes were played in the dark

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

By the looks of the fairway you played on ... seems like it got soaked with 3 feet of water the night befor . With winter rules implemented id say you did pretty good on your round . Wonder what the results would be if you played here in So CA .....

Are you aware that you quoted the second post in this thread which is from the year 2005?

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

Shot a gruesome 96 today. Had a great front 9, at 8 over, then at hole 15 the rot set in and dropped 16 in the last 4. Ball striking was good, wedge and putting was hideous!!!

Happy New Year

witb:
Ft-5 Tour 9.5 E-360 (s)
3W - 906F4 ZCom 95 (s)
585H NV85
i10 3-GW 2*up, AWT (s) SM Vokey 56.14 2 Ball XG B330-S or B330-RXSlow players should have their balls fed to them

scored my lowest round today, an 82. three new pieces of gear are making a major impact: chest putter, FT-I driver,and GPS . putting better,keeping it on the fairway and using the right club for my approaches is what the doctor ordered.

My Blog

45 on the back nine of Pioneer. Birdie, par, par on the first three holes, but ran into a really slow foursome who refused to let anyone through. I collapsed thereafter.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I played my home course on Monday, December 31. The temp was 55 degrees, and the wind blew 10 to 20 miles per hour almost constantly. I hadn't played in weeks. Because it was Monday and a holiday period, the pro shop at my club was closed and I could get no range balls, consequently, no warm up. So, I played a bit more poorly than usual. I shot a 90. However, I played on December 31! The weather was warmer than usual! Yeah!

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I felt like picking up yesterday. I decided to stop keeping score after a few holes because I wasn't able to do anything remotely right (I blame the wind) around the greens and I chalked it up to a learning experience. I seriously had negative distance on some of my putts because of the wind.

I played Black Gold in O.C.. The course was beautiful, but the wind... let's put it this way: a buddy of mine is a long hitter, and I played with him. There's a par-4 hole that he can drive in the absence of wind. He hit driver, 7-iron and it just barely rolled onto the green. There were two par-5s in excess of 500 yards, and he hit both in two: driver lob-wedge on one, driver gap-wedge on the other. I hit gap-wedge into the last one, but it was my third shot, not my second. The wind, I tell you, the wind.

But hey, a bad day playing golf beats all sorts of other good days.

Oh, and this'll teach me: after I decide to stop keeping score, a few holes later, I hole out from the sand. My first time ever doing that. Must do it again sometime

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

On December 26, I shot a 101 on my home course. My lowest score ever by 10 strokes! I guess those lessons are paying off...

We went to visit family and I tried a course I've never played before on New Year's Eve. I shot 116 and wasn't disappointed since I usually can't break 130 my first time out anywhere.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

I never played today, but on wednesday, i shot 99, 3 under.

BUT i could have done better

In My Bag ...

Driver - Mx-500 9.5 Regular Shaft.
Fairway Woods - 3 & 7 F-50 Reagular Shafts.
Irons - Mx-19 3-Sw Dynamic Gold Regular ShaftsBag - Aerolite 2Balls - , & Any I Find!Putter - C-Groove Tracy 2Grips - Golf Pride Mulit-Compound Blue GripsA Member Of Hunley Hall G.C.

woo-hoo - finally broke the 120 barrier (at my home course) and finished with a 115 - solid chipping on the front 9 made up for my lack of memory when the driver came out - now i can finally focus on breaking a 110

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Well after waiting for a while I was finally able to get on the course today b/c it is 67° out today in Ohio, yeah crazy...I walked for the first time in forever and was even par through 15 holes after not playing for a month. I am very happy with my progress as my grip has been wrong for a while and now I'm hitting at every pin now :) Let it be known the winds were around 15-20 with gusts of 30.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

85-ish on Pioneer today. Beautiful weather. 70 degrees, sunny. Walked the front nine, got a cart for the back nine. Didn't take it real seriously, was just happy to be out there smacking a ball for the first time in about two weeks. Would have shot much better if I could've putted to save my life for once. Tried to put a little extra hammer into my drives which usually didn't help, either.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Shot +4 76 at the local Golf Simulator in Lake George NY!

Man, I gotta find a job in Florida,,,,LOL!!!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Shot a 89 yesterday at The Links at Redstone on Redstone Arsenal army base in Hunstville, AL. I was pretty pleased considering my last round was a 103.

Course in good condition, and is rated one of the top military courses. I recommend it to anyone playing in the area.

Free Golf Score & Stat Tracker
----------------------------------------

Josh G. White
In My Bag:Driver: G5 standard stiff shaft3 & 5 Wood: V SteelIrons: 3100, 3-SWWedges: 588Putter: BladeBall: whatever I pull out of the bagWebsites:http://www.mobilegolfstats.comhttp://www.ridgeriding.comhttp://ww....

83 today on Elleair Golf Course (Maui, HI)
76 yesterday on Wailea Emerald (Maui, HI)
91 monday on Pukalani Country Club

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |