IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot an even par 72 on the weekend.

Made a couple of freaking puuts which really helped.

It was the first time that I have shot par in a competition round.

In the bag:

driver Big Ben CS3 9.5º
3-wood 906F4 15.5º
hybrid rescue mid 19ºirons: MP-60 3-PWwedges vokey spin-milled 54º and 60ºputter tracy IIball Pro V1

I live in Jacksonville Florida. My home course is Cimarrone Golf Club . I played today(Jan 30) and yesterday. Today I played the front 9 and was +1. Yesterday I played the back but it got late and I did not get to play 17 an 18 so I played those two holes today. With the two on the back I pick up I played the back 9 at even. So the is a nice and clean 74.

Fairways and Greens

Driver
Irons AP2
Pro v1

I golfed in 40mph winds this morning and shoot 73 on the par 70 BlueStone Golf course... It was weird I nearly drove the 494-yard par 5 17th downhill downwind... and I had an 5-iron from 130 yards into the wind for my 3rd shot at the par five 12th... (I hit driver as hard as I could on 11... a 218-yard uphill par-three... (and I made 2.)... 3 birdies, 2 bogeys and a quad....

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Finally got a chance to get nine holes in today, first in about a month. Started off 2008 on a great foot - with four pars. (The first three were the ugliest pars you've ever seen, but hey, a par is a par and I'll take 18 of them all day long.) Then began slipping a bit, but finished with a 40 for nine holes.

I'm not even sure if I should even attempt to diagnose problems or try to fix a swing or anything - the winter is probably messing with it, anyway. 3/8 fairways, 3/9 greens, 15 putts. I like slow greens.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Yesterday I hit 78.

Which included two god-awfull 3-putts!

Due to the wet weather, 2 holes were all playing from ladies tees too.

whoever invents a stress golf ball bag-tag will be a millionaire.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

88 at Ford's Colony, Blue Heron course. Golf course was completely saturated from 2 days of heavy rain. Played ok except 2 holes on the back 9 I had 2 QUADRUPLE bogeys!! One after and imbeded ball in a bunker(4 hacks to get out), and the other after losing a ball just off the green that buried in muddy rough. All and all, not to bad for me.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

81, The Golf Course at Glen Mills. Very steady round, more due to lack of mistakes than real good shots, which is fine by me, although I made a couple noteworthy putts. A good start to my year!

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Shot a 3 over par 73 yesterday on my home course. Missed a 2 foot putt downhill, and shanked my approach to the 18th green with my trusted 56 Vokey SM. Thankfully I managed to chip my 60 to 4 foot of the hole and sank the par putt. Left about half a dozen putts between 4 and 6 feet short, but thankfully sank all of them, so didn't have any 3 putts, which was an achievement given how badly I was lagging the first putt.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

Horrible start going double, bogey, double...missed a three footer for birdie then got it going....42-36=78. From the fourth hole on +1 with three birdies.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

First round of the year!

Overall score 90 (par 71). I hit 6 fairways, 4 greens and had 34 putts.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I shot 4 over today..... after 2 holes. I guess I didn't stretch enough and my swing felt funky hitting my warm up bucket. I kept pushing everything right. 3 lost balls right on 2 holes and something finally let go in my lower back on the 3rd hole. Felt like such a loser going back to the clubhouse but didn't want to hurt it anymore trying to push it for another 15 holes.

What's in my orange Callaway Warbird Hot:

Maltby CT250 11.5° - SK Fiber Pure Energy s-flex
Maltby CT250 18° - SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 s-flex
Taylor Made RAC OS2 3-PW - True Temper r-flexTitleist Vokey Satin 252.08 (bent to 49°) & Satin SM54.10Yes! Tiffany (center shafted)Top Flite D2 Feel...

Seems like most of the folk here are pretty good golfers. Given the scores I'm seeing, I feel like I should be embarrassed posting my score for today, which is my personal best: I shot a 9 hole 51.

I'm actually pretty stoked. I swung a golf club for the first time a little less than 2 years ago and in that first year, 120+ for 18 was the norm, last spring I broke 110 for the first time. This spring/summer I'm hoping to break 100 -- before I turn 43 this September!

I can't believe how obsessed I am with this stupid game

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Second round of the year! Jost one day after my first!

Shot 84 today. 10 fairways, 4 greens and 35 putts!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

76 yesterday
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

yet another 115 - the worst part was losing a club on the course and no one turning it in......

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I played yesterday and shot a 71 on a par 70, I can live with that..

HOWEVER I played against my buddy who I always play against. Me and him are close he is a little better only becuase he plays 4-5 times a week and I play once a week.

HE HAD THE BEST ROUND I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! I didn't even think he was that low but he shot a 64! BUT THAT ISN"T EVEN THE AMAZING PART... He shot a 64 with 2 O.B.'s! 4 penalty stokes and still shoots 6 under. Needless to say I owed him some money at the end of the round.

Driver: Taylor Made R7 SuperQuad TP X stiff
3 wood: Taylor Made Vsteel proforce X stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made 19* TP Project X 6.5
4-AW: Taylor Made R7TP Project X 6.5
Wedges: 56,60 Taylor Made TP y cutterPutter: Taylor Made Rosa