IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

84 in an NJGC event today at Crooked Creek GC in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Missed getting a trophy by 1 stroke. it was a tough track, with trouble right left, and often times in the middle of the hole... Not your everyday avg. course

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Played 27 today, missed alot of opportunities for GIR's. Played absolutely awful, and to top that off, put a huge ding in my 5 iron shaft.

42/42 and then didn't count the last nine. Flubbed a lot of chip shots, driving was inconsistent, couldn't hit a GIR for my life.

Just a bad day, but for some reason I saw my true potential today.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Shot 103,after last time making 100.This course was slightly longer by 200 yds,and it was a par 71 as opposed to a 70,so I guess the rounds were very similar.

Funny thing is I played terrible of the tee,hitting a lot of pushes,and when I got on the green I let lots of bogeys go begging,and eneded up with doubles which I knew would force me above the 100,but now I know I have enough shots to become a sub 100 golfer,just need more consistency throughout.

"Repetition is the chariot of genius"

Driver: BENROSS VX PROTO 10.5
Woods: BENROSS QUAD SPEED FAIRWAY 15"
Hybrids:BENROSS 3G 17" BENROSSV5 Escape 20"
Irons: :wilson: DEEP RED Fluid Feel  4-SW
Putter: BENROSS PURE RED
Balls: :wilsonstaff:  Ti DNA

I went out and played a quick nine at the home course after work yesterday. Played pretty well with the new Mizuno lob wedge helping with several great chips. Here's my card:

None
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot 44 last night in league. Started with a triple bogey....Par 5, rolled my second shot. 3rd shot was blind, across a dam, over a pond. hit my 24° hybrid. Hooked it but was hooking away from the pond to a pretty decent position.....or so I thought. Couldn't find it....
The rest of the round wasn't much good but wasn't terrible. Ball striking is getting better after being so bad for a good month.

• Administrator
Got bored watching the PGA (and it's being recorded anyway, so I'm watching it now), so i went out and played Whispering Woods again.

Shot 76 . Only really had one bad hole, and it was just a bad choice off the tee. Thought the wind was into me - it wasn't. 3W is the play there normally.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

75 (73/127) Hadn't touched a club in over a week and it showed. hosel shanked two chip shots, one from very fluffy long grass and second from bunker with ball 8" below my feet. I played the par 3's at 3 over par. The number of stupid mistakes this round was very high, but 75 isnt terrible.

Bag: Hoofer 3
Driver: G10 9.5*
3 Wood: 975F 13.5*
Hybrid: G10 21*
Irons: i3 Blade 3-SWLob Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Utility Wedge: MB 60 bent to 64Putter: White Hot #5 Center Shafted/Lead Tape WeightedBall: Pro v1xLowest Round: 68 Par 72 (73/127)

38 in my league last night. Doubled #7 and missed 4 putts inside 10 feet for birdie. Oh well, it was enough to take my individual league title and also the team title.

Shot 79 in a qualifier tourney last Sunday (par 71). Tough conditions: lighting fast & hard greens with tons of undulation, tight fairways with no bail out areas, 6800 + yards, all equals a dismal 8 over round. Fortunately it was good enough to qualify for the championship.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

First time I played Loughgall in ages. Just couldn't adjust to the speed of the greens (far too slow for my liking), and I played like a donkey to boot. Failed to break 90 (95, par 72) for the first time since I broke it! really dissapointed with my play today... but a good birdie to finish with.

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

i tripled 9 for a 41

darn

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Played Kingennie a new 9 hole course which duplicates into a 18 and played 18 holes, shot a 89 par 68. Delighted and scored my first ever Par 5 tonight.

Even better that the first 9 I forgot my putter so was putting in using a 3 wood but managed to make it to the clubhouse to borrow a putter for the last 18, my putting was pretty bad with or without the 3 wood on the first 9.

Driving - was horrible, kept hooking left so switched to the Hybrid from the tee after 5 and used driver on the par 5 - delib aiming 45 degrees to the right, although it worked - I'd rather be able to driver correctly like i was able to do last year.

Overall delighted, I'm working on my handicap at the moment and last 3 rounds my handicap has shot done by a huge margin. - from my practise this summer and better management skills.

played 11+ for 9 holes i started off bad and said i have to come back..... made 2 pars back 2 back and was happy for a day of golf

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Tell me how this works...

Shot an 81 from the tips.. with 11 pars!

I also got 2 lost balls which resulted in double bogeys and the rest bogeys.

with 11 pars my score should have been lower I feel.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16