IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played with a girl that's been all over me to get to play together. And, I lit it up. 5-under 65. 6 birdies and a bogey. Pretty solid with 27 putts. Felt good. Even played 9 more after.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

par 4,par 4,bogey 4,par 5,par 4,par 4,double 6,par 3,par 5 (out 39)
par 4,birdie 3,birdie 4,par 3,par 4,bogey 5,bogey 6,bogey 4, double 6 (in 39) total 78. disastrous finish. lost focus. Saw a bunch of huge turkeys and a snake. Got a tick bite, didn't notice until well after the round...

In the Hoofer Vantage
Driver: 9° ProLaunch Blue 65S
Irons: i5 3-PW Orange Dot
Wedges: Tour 52°, 56°, 60° Orange Dot
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 33"
Balls: Pro V1, Tour ix
Shoes: Adidas Z Traxion
Glove: Tour Cabretta

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Shot a 40 on the front 9, at spooky brook in Nj... and then i got to play 2 more holes and I had par, par. ... I was doing pretty well, since i stopped playing for a few weeks. I went into a slump, I started playing golf 4 months ago, since I needed to find another sport and everything was clicking. My avg. score was a 86, my lowest was a 79 and my highest was a 95. Then i played terrible for 2 days, shot a 100 and a 99. I started flipping out so I decide to take a rest from the game. I started thinking to much. I came back out today and I was on avg. for about a 80. So I am back !! :)
Driver Taylormade r9 supertri *9.5
Hybrid Taylormade rescue burner 19 degree
Irons 2008 taylormade TP
Wedges Taylormade rac TP 52, 56, 60
Putter Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0 Studio StyleBall Bridgestone e6

Shot an 82 yesterday... terrible for my ball striking (12/14 Fairways and 13/18 GIRs) Couldn't putt to save my life. I average about 30 putts per round, today had 39! Put in my normal amount of putts and I shoot my best round ever of +1 (73) But no, golf isn't frustraing at all is it?

In the bag...
Driver: Taylor Made Burner
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler
3-pw: Taylor Made rac OS2
Wedges Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid SlantBall: Pro V1 or NXT

Last night, I played 9 after work from the from the blues at my local course. I hit a 40 on the front 9.

Strange but the extra length actually helped me play better as I had full clubs into greens.

Taylormade TP 2010 9.5 Fubuki stiff
07 Burner 5W stiff

Adams F11 Ti 3W Adilia NVS Stiff
Bobby Jones 21* & 25* Hybrid
AP1 4-gw
CG14  60*::X forged Vintage 56* Ping b60 putter Balls: Bridgestone B330, ProV, Goals: Shot par over 18 holes, Best shot: Par 5 18th hole, Alling Memorial New haven CT; holed my 2nd shot for an Albatross! (June 20th, 2008)

• Administrator
Pretty straightforward 75 at Lake View . Nothing good, nothing bad. Bunker play was pretty good, and I holed a nice putt on the first. All other putts were good but just not quite perfect.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I played the worst round i ever Played and this sounds dumb but I bought a dozen prov1 balls and I couldnt relax, Ive never spent that much on balls before and everytime i went to hit id say there $4.00 in front of me dont hit it bad dont hit it bad i just kept thinking that and sure enough bam in the woods, i havent lost a golf ball in quite some time and then i buy these expensive balls and of course i lost 4 balls today =[

Im not even gonna tell my score haha it was bad

anybody else ever have this problem playing with expensive balls?, i think until i get 100% confident im gonna stick to what i normally play

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

I shot 84 today. Not too bad, three unnecessary doubles and a missed eagle putt I should have made - but a good day :)
Currently Playing:
Driver: Redline RPM 460CC 10*
Irons: American Standard Custom 3-SW
Putter: White Hot XG #1
Golf Ball: Big BerthaGolf Bag: FT Performance Stand BagWhere I Golf:Sussex Golf and Curling Club - Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada

i shot a 47 today, which is pretty good for me, had two chances for par and three puttin =( bleh! prolly would have shot a par on last hole but by the time i got there it was pich dark and from where i was i thought the hole was about 50 yards away but after i hit i came to realize it was only about 30 so i ended up shooting about 10FT. over the green

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

I played in a tournament at Twin Lakes yesterday and today. Played the Oaks course yesterday (par 71) and played the Lakes course today (par 72). I had a HORRIBLE day yesterday.. I must have had 40 putts. The greens are SLOW and they're hard (balls take big first bounces, especially on chips) just the opposite of what they should be. I went 45 (+10) 46 (+10) for a dreadful 91. Today I played a lot better but I still left a bunch of strokes out there. Only 1 double bogey (or worse) where I had a 4 putt and besides that had rather mediocre putting with 1 really long putt for birdie. I started striping my driver after about 7-8 holes and put myself in good shape off the tee. I had 3 birdies. I had 200 yards in on the 9th (started on the 10th hole) for my 2nd shot and managed to chunk my 22* to 125. I managed to stiff a 2/3 baby fade 9 iron to 4-5 feet and made the putt though. 40+41 = 81 Lowest tournament round though so I can't say I'm too dissapointed.

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

I shot a 48 today on 9, which is pretty good for me considering I have only been playing for 2 months now. And I beat the guys I was playing with by a stroke, so that's always fun!

Unfortunately a 77 (73 nett; S.S.S. 71) in our Thursday Medal Finals but could have been oh so much better - isn't that always the way?
Three birdies with two easy chances missed. Played the par 5s and 3s like a pile of .
Oh well, always next time!

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

• Administrator
75 at Whispering Woods . Not a whole lot happened. I'm pretty consistently a fairly boring golfer.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

101. Aaaaaaagh.

I am getting quite dispirited about my golf. The breakthrough round doesn't seem to be out there, and I have played my course (my first ever membership) 12 times since joining in July and STILL not broken 100. I am going for lessons which is really helping but my Pro's prediction of 15 h/c seems a long way off! I am currently off 24 and not playing to it - my first ever proper handicap. My last rounds have been 101, 93, 100, and 106 (playing alone so doesnt count for me) My course is well known around here for being a test, so maybe I just have to show some patience.... or maybe I should've joined an easier track for my first club! any advice guys?

In my bag:

Callaway X460 10 deg driver
Taylor Made Burner 15 deg 3 wood
MD Golf 21 deg Blackhawk RescueTaylorMade RAC OverSize irons 3-SWPing i-Series Anser putter(All LH!)

The Home Course. White Tees.
39 front/ 36 back

Driver came around on the back. Bombed most par 4 so I had 80 yard pitches to the pin. Missed to many birdies, but not bad for a guy that hasn't practiced or played for 2 weeks.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

78 today. I made two birdies, but missed about FOUR birdie putts inside 10 feet. All 'burned' the edge of the cup, frustrating. The two birdies I actually made were only tap in's, lol, thank god. Regardless of that, my putting and feel was a lot better than it was last week. It could've been a real low round, but oh well.

My shot of the day came at the par 5 10th, 500 yard slight dog leg right. I hit my drive about 275 off the tee (this course has ridiculous amount of run, i probably only carried it 220 yards at most...) and then hit my 3 wood up to within 8 feet. I, of course, missed the eagle putt, but tapped in for birdie.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

77 today. It was one of my best ball striking days this year. even had a 40ft putt for eagle on a par 5(didn't make it but I got the bird).

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

Played Eagle Bend from the Back tees today. Not too long of a course so we like to play it form the tips. 39,38. 77.

I got some i5 irons on the bay a couple of months ago, but have only been playing them for a week. I have 5 different sets of irons. Four that get regular play. I'll rotate between clubs just to see if I can handle the change, or to see if I'll really start to prefer one over the other, or to who knows why - but I always shoot about the same thing. My last several rounds have ALL been between 75 and 79 with different clubs.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5