IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

So I actually played in my Club Championship this weekend. Saturday's round was by far the best ball striking round I've ever had.

Round 1 : 69
For this round I hit 16 of 18 greens in regulation (by far a record for me) and the two that I missed was on #2 (233 par three) which I left just short in the fringe and #11 which hit the green and spun off into the fringe. On #7 I actually hit the flag stick on the fly and the ball ended up 30 feet left of the hole. I also had my driver break as my bag fell off the back of the cart.

Round 2 : 71
Didn't hit the ball nearly as well as the day before and I missed some short birdie putts, but I still was able to shoot under par on the day. I ended up winning the Club Championship by five strokes, and I really attribute that to my ability to avoid most bogies during the weekend.

Here's to hoping I'm able to repeat as Club Champ!!
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

50 out, 50 in for 100 total. I felt like it was a better round than the score indicated. I duffed a few irons which was frustrating, but I think my chipping is coming around and I didn't hit any thin chips over the green like usual. Putting still blows.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

92 today.... Man it was ugly.
I only hit 2 fairways and 0 greens out 4 on the par3 holes. Multiple fat hits, 2 chips out of one bunker, a shank, 4 drops, and too many pulled iron shots and one frustrating day. If it wasn't for my wedges(except for that one bunker) and putting, It could have been even worse.

I will note: this is my First round this year. Been off since November 07.

Shot an 82 (10 over) which was good except for the 2 triples that I had. I was going to break 80 for the first time. It is horrible, I was 4 over on 16 holes and 6 over on 2 holes. I will break 80 this year.

In My Bag:
Driver: 907D2 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 13*
5 Wood: 906F2 18*
Irons: : MP-32: 3-PWWedges: : Vokey 54.10 and 60.4Putter: Circa 62 Charcoal Mist Model #6

i shot a 41 at my schools course. my driving was very poor, all over the place.

i was at the range for 3 hours after my round. i spent an hour in the sand, figured out my driving, and learned how to hit a low shot from behind a tree.

day well spent

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

79. 39, 40. Two lost balls = two doubles. NO BIRDIES. Frustrating day.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

alright, shot a 54 at a course i had never played before, greens were a 9 i believe, three times as fast as the uncut greens i played at practice this morning. lost my match 4 and 3. irons and wedges were horrendous, but on the last hole i hit a 340 yard drive, to the hundred yard marker. the only thing i could get out of my foursome is "oh my god". granted there was about a 10 yard decline and 15mph wind at my back. i think thats pretty good for a measly 160lb 14 year old.

Shot a 43! my best on that course, I know i have improved a bunch considering on august the 5th I shot a 55 on the same nine

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

4 fairways.
0 with my driver.
27 putts.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Shot an even par 72. Solid round but I could've shot way better. I had 4 birdies, 2 bogeys and a double. Missed a 5footer for eagle after a nice drive+5iron, lost a ball in the water which turned out to be a a double bogey, and reached 3 out of 5 par5s in 2

What's in the Bag

Tour Burner 9.5* stock stiff shaft
Tour Burner 14.5* 3 Wood stock stiff shaft 3DX Ironwood 20* UST Proforce V2 regular shaft 690mb Irons 4-PW rifle flighted 5.5 shafts Forged 48* wedge Vokey Design spin-milled 54*, 60* wedges Studio Select Newport 2 mid-slant TP Red&Black BallsLowe...

Was on vacation for the past few days and played a few holes.

Thursday shot 36 (+1) in my league. Solid day, hit lots of fairways and greens but only managed 1 birdie and 2 bogies.

Friday (played with BigDaddy_Sean of the sandtrap) and was +12 through 15…..fortunately lightening and rain cut our round short and put me out of my misery!

Sunday I played in the finals of a tourney. Hit the ball great but lost complete confidence on the green. Ended the day with 39 putts and shot 84 which put me close to the bottom of the board.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Yesterday I shot 74. Not my greatest round. I just bought a new titleist D2 and used it for the first time on the course. I hit all but one fairway with it when I hit it. I didn't hit the ball solid at all but managed to make a lot of pars courtesy of my short game. I shot 35 on the front and 39 on the back. I didn't have one birdie the entire round!

55 for 9 holes this morning.

Good news: The hours of practice with the driver is really starting to pay off. Good 220+ drives. 33% fairways hit with driver sounds worse that it is. Ended up in barely light rough two times. Amazing 5W shots.. 200+ yards dead straight. Only Bogey'd all Par-5's thanks to my 5W.

Bad news: Short game.. some terrible wedge work and horrible putting. 2.4 putts average. The putting green is dry and hard, while the course was wet and slow.. Ended up short almost 60% of the time.

Combine this with my previous 49 and that makes 104.. not bad at all.

Had easily the best nine holes of my life. I made three birdies, and came 2 feet from a hole in one. I shot 35 . I was very happy with that. On the Par 5, 9th, Instead of choking, I rose to the occassion. I plastered a drive, and then a six iron in on my second shot. I two putt'd for a birdie, and a 35!

It was my friend's birthday, so I had to go hang out with him, so I didn't get a chance at another nine holes, which I was disappointed about. I was hitting the ball so well I think I may have been able to shoot in the low 70's, if not a 70!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Played a practise round today.. absolutely awful, only good thing was I finished off Par, Par, Par, Par (chip in). but besides that I didn't hit one solid drive, and probably chunked a handful of approach shots. Putting was awful again as well.

and to top it off.. my Irons are still in New Jersey...
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16