IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I SHOT 99 ! ! !

The reason I am so happy about that is because I honestly cannot remember EVER breaking 100 at this course, and it is the one I learned the game on. I think my average was probably around 110, and that's probably being generous. LONG LONG LONG. 7,032 from the Championship Tees (132 Slope), 6,659 from the Reds (130 Slope), 6,030 from the Yellow (123 Slope), 5,838 from the White (129 Slope). Even the "Junior" tees are 5,107 (120 Slope). Honestly, we should have always been playing from the Yellows. Just never thought of it since the Seniors on the High School team played from there, so did we. I'll probably play from the Yellows ( which I found out today are the Senior tees, OMG I am going to play the Senior Tees!) when we go out again, the Reds are just too long with as many trees as there are (you gotta hit it straight or you're in TROUBLE).
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

88 at Dunwoodie . Put up a 7 on every Par 5, though. Yuuuck.

In the bag...

Driver: Sumo Squared 2007 Model, 10.5, Stiff Shaft
2I: Sumo Squared Hybrid
3I-SW: Nike Ignite, Graphite Regular Shaft60 Degree: Nike SV Tour Satin BlackPutter: Newport Studio Select 2 Mid-Slant 33"Trying to figure out what 14th club to add...

Shot a 49 at one course and a hour later shot a 52 at a much harder course, my best there this year.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

shot an 88 today, much better than my 96 yesterday but still suffering from too many 3-putts. Had 3 today, all on the back 9, need to work on that. Short game was much better than yesterday and had a few more GIRs also.

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

49 at Dyker Beach. Never had a more frustratingly slow round. Quit after 13 holes, and 4 1/2 hours on teh course.

In the bag...

Driver: Sumo Squared 2007 Model, 10.5, Stiff Shaft
2I: Sumo Squared Hybrid
3I-SW: Nike Ignite, Graphite Regular Shaft60 Degree: Nike SV Tour Satin BlackPutter: Newport Studio Select 2 Mid-Slant 33"Trying to figure out what 14th club to add...

Made 4 birdies today. Also had a double, a triple and 3 bogeys. Went 35, 41. What a crazy round.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Shot a +5 77. Missed a couple of birdie tries and easy GIRs. 6 bogeys and a birdie. Only missed one fairway and hit my long irons pretty solidly today except for 2 par 3s
What's in the Bag

Tour Burner 9.5* stock stiff shaft
Tour Burner 14.5* 3 Wood stock stiff shaft 3DX Ironwood 20* UST Proforce V2 regular shaft 690mb Irons 4-PW rifle flighted 5.5 shafts Forged 48* wedge Vokey Design spin-milled 54*, 60* wedges Studio Select Newport 2 mid-slant TP Red&Black BallsLowe...

shot 44 points in stableford yesterday.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

After a rather rough start to the season, I began scoring in the mid to low eighties. My handicap came down, from 16.7 to 15.8. Haven't played in two weeks. Yesterday morning, I played 18 and, I swear, I lacked all confidence. I shot a miserable 99, carding a quintuple bogie, a quadruple, and a triple: 11 shots over par on just three holes!

There were some good moments. I hit 11/14 fairways. My putting was OK. My second shots were bad. I hit the water and sand a lot.

I believe that if I just play a few days in a row, I'll regain my touch for this elusive endeavor; finding the time right now is another matter all together. Sigh.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Played at a course ( Crab Apple Ridge ) that I haven't been to in 4 or 5 yrs. Found myself in trouble or taking penalty strokes for much of the front 9 and shot a 51 (+15). Terrible!!!
The back 9 is much tighter and tougher at this course so I figured I was looking at my first triple digit 18 in years. Ended up shooting 35 (-1) on the back! WooHoo!!!
My first 9 played under par ever!

4 birdies, 3 bogeys, 2 pars and a lipped out eagle putt. I was in a zone I guess.

i shot a terrible 97. my drives were so bad all day (hit a house off the first tee)
irons were average to mediocre
i chipped and putted well though, and that saved me. i holed a bunker shot that was buried and pretty close to the lip.

i think this is the point in the season when my game starts to go downhill. it always happens, so i'm not worried. although i won't be able to play 3 times a week with school starting tomorrow......

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

82 at The Hamptons in Hampton VA today(41+41), had 4 double bogeys that kept it from being a great round for me. Still struggling getting up and down, hit a few more greens than normal, drove the ball very well barely missed some of the fairways and had decent lies. This game is a lot easier when you're not chipping out sideways every other hole

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

88 Painted Dunes El Paso, TX

horrible putting came in with over 40 putts but on every green in two or less(par 3 and drove a par 4 today 310 yards!!!)

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 8.5 stiff V2 shaft
Woods: IDrive 3 & 5 square (Callaway Clone)
Irons: Callaway X Forged 3-PW w/Rifle 5.5
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 2009 spin milled 52 degree Adams 60 degree
Putter: Maxfli BlackMax TwoBag: Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand BagBall: Whatever is in my bag that day