IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

71 = 34, 37. Was en fuego on the front. Made 3 birdies and lipped out two. Back nine was decent.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Broke 100 for real finally. Shot a 96 counting everything and playing by the rules as best as i understand them.

It could have been alot better but i blew up on 17 and 18. 17 was a triple bogie and 18 was 4 over par on a par 5. 47 on the front and 49 on the back.

My iron play needs to get better although it wasn't terrible. I just need to be more accurate and hit more GIR. Only 4 in 18 holes. Hit 8/9 fairways. I say that b/c on one hole i hit my first ball ob but my second right down the pipe. My only problem with the driver is i rarely hit the ball in the rough. It is either on the fairway or OB with the occassional pop up. 32 putts, which is good for me.

Any advice would be appreciated. Besides hit more greens.

Shot another 71 today. Played pretty flawlessly from tee to green. Only had to scramble a couple of times. But didn't make any great putts at all. Par'd every single hole only to bogey the last hole. Could have been a pretty unreal round if i could have made some birdie putts.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

course kicked me in the teeth today... every shot chunked except my putts which im surprised didnt... i havent shot over a hundred in forever and this was a wake up call... 117 when all was said and done
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Shot 77 on Friday, hit 12 of 18 greens with some solid ball striking. The low point of the round was three three-putt greens in a row on holes 4,5, & 6. Still early and the weather(High 40's, Low 50's) is still a factor to some degree so happy with the way things are going so far.

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

today was money... bro's were in town and i had to redeem myself after poor play yesterday... 16 over 72 for an 88...
hit 6 fw's...
only 2 girs...
30 putts...
scrambling like a mad man... great up n downs... chipping was money... 5 iron bump an runs on fire... lots of 1 putts... no 3 putts... 2 doubles that i got too cute with but i learned my lesson...
beat them both by 6 strokes... w00t

Quick 18 this morning before the rains came and the Masters began: shot 87. Typical beginning of the season round: 5 pars, 10 bogies and 3 double bogies. I couldn't putt worth a damn but, some elements of the game started to feel like there's hope for lower scores in the future. Considering there were winds up to 25 mph ( blew my cap off a few times ), I'm not too disappointed.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

If I would have kept score it would have been like a 500 LOL. I played a practice round and hit between 2-3 drives, 4-8 approach shots, 8-10 chip/bunker/flop shots, and 2-10 putts per hole. Plus I didn't improve my lie, did just the opposite on the majority of my shots.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Played yesterday at an easy muni (par 70) here in Cincinnati and shot my career low of 73, with 2 double-bogey 3 putts and 4 birdies. Been trying to get my handicap back down. It was 9.8 at beginning of golf season, but shot up to 11.3 after 2 rounds in 70's dropped off my scoring record (replaced by mid 80's scores). Yesterday's round is going to help bring it back down again.

Followed this round up with a beauty - 90. The score should have been several strokes lower as I lost 2 balls when they buried in the fairways (it was very wet and soft - the entire course could almost have been considered 'casual water'.) The score didn't bother me as much as the fact I only hit 5 fairways and 3 GIR's (I really hit 7 fairways, but because balls were not found they do not count

). Most of my drives were OK, but just not quite on the line I wanted. I only had 2 drives completely offline and both of those were still playable. Irons were OK, but just kept coming up short or a little right. I did putt and chip OK as I ended up with only 28 putts (one 3-putt).
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

• Administrator
76 at Lake View . Thank goodness my short game is saving me most of the time, because my ballstriking is about as good as a bogey golfer at this point. Or worse.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

84 on a par 71. 42/42. Hit 10 fairways, 5 GIRs, and had 32 putts. I could have easily gone lower. I had (3) three-putts, one double bogey, and two triple bogeys. For hitting 10 fairways, I was disappointed with only 5 GIRs. I was hitting the ball well for the most part, but I was barely missing greens. I need to practice my chipping and putting more. I had 9 straight-forward bump and runs from either the light rough or fairway and got up and down 6 times. Twice I hit terrible chips and once I hit a bad putt (pulled a 5 footer). Overall, I am happy with the round.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

I shot an 84. 40/44. I was pretty happy with that round, the course just opened and a good lie was hard to come by. I got off the tee good, I hit 11 of 13 fairways, but I kept pulling my approach shots, I only hit 3 greens. It was nice to finally get out even though it was a little windy and chilly. Hopefully it warms up so we can some decent golfing weather.

today wasnt good... but wasnt bad either... shot a 98 at least it wasnt over a hundred like the other day...
13 over both sides...
1 triple on the front and 2 on the back...
some holes every shot was great... others were erratic...
straight drives followed by chunks...
money chips followed by 3-4 putts...
birdie opps just wouldnt fall... even from 6 inches... i had one that turned into a 3 putt from less than a foot away

Today was a very bad day for me, I feel I'm losing my swing, I start with 3 8's and i was +7 but on the last six holes i close with par, so my 9 hole score was 43...

Although I didn't score well, I shot better then I have in a while. My roommate and I went and played Vistal in southern Phoenix. Shot an 85 with 4 beers. Funny enough, Being 24 This is the first time I have EVER had alcohol during a round. I usually focus only on my game.

OG Hoofer bag
Titleist 905R 9.5°, Grapite Design YS-6+ (S)
Callaway Warbird 4 wood, Grafalloy ProLaunch 65S
Ping ISI-s: JZ Cushin Regular flex, white dot
Titleist Vokey Design 54° "AW", Cleveland 588 60° "LW", Ping IWI Craz-E

Home Course: Falcon Dunes, Luke AFB, AZ

...Shot an 85 with 4 beers...

Hilarious!

Today was the start of our 9 hole men's league. I started out strong, then tanked on the way home. I was even after 6 and finished bogey, bogey, (drive OB) triple bogey; for a 41. I played nine more and finished the 18 at 83. Worst round in a while. Without sandbagging on purpose, I might have helped myself for the long run, but I'm furious at my final 3 holes. Oh well...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

last day of 6 days off in a row. Started to watch the Champions league match between Chelsea and Liverpool only to realize, yes, I do have a DVR....

Shot an 82 at Maryvale GC in Phoenix, AZ. 43-39. Easy Muni (par 71 - 6646 yards from the back - 70.7/119) that I should have hit in the 70's. No one was playing even though it was a perfect day except for a bit warm.

OG Hoofer bag
Titleist 905R 9.5°, Grapite Design YS-6+ (S)
Callaway Warbird 4 wood, Grafalloy ProLaunch 65S
Ping ISI-s: JZ Cushin Regular flex, white dot
Titleist Vokey Design 54° "AW", Cleveland 588 60° "LW", Ping IWI Craz-E

Home Course: Falcon Dunes, Luke AFB, AZ

85 today. Decent round. I haven't been playing well so it was refreshing to at least be able to strike the ball decently. I felt like I could have shaved 2-3 strokes at least if I could've gotten up and down a few times...which I seemingly could never do!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2