IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played a couple days ago. Only played 16 since it just started to downpour on the 16th green. I was +13 though. I CRUSHED some of my last drives. Flat par 4, 403 yards. Bombed a driver right down the middle. 105 yards out. I was really impressed with myself.

Shot 77 yesterday. 42-35. Started w/ a triple. made a 12 footer on #9 for par and the hole became as big as a bucket on the back. 11 putts on the back. the even par 35 on the back is a personal best!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Played horribly on the front. Tough course (73.2). put up a 59 front and 48 back, only 2 GIR all day, missed both putts. My 60* was really dialed in for me though. Need to work on slowing up on my driver and tee irons for control.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Played a new course Saturday. I was invited to one of the country clubs here.

Really tight fairways and the course is SURROUNDED by houses. Two good sized lakes that come into play on almost all the holes.

If I was driving straight, I could have made a decent round...

Shot 93, 43-50. Had two holes where I hit OB, then reteed and hit OB again. That really hurt.

Sad thing was...from 120 yards in, I was leaving myself with no more than about 18 feet in putts. Gap and sandwedge worked great all day...

Need to straighten my drives back out or I'm gonna be in trouble.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

This past weekend i played 2 times...

saturday shot a 39 when i played 9 holes
sunday shot a 90 when i played 18
and playing 9 again tonight!

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

91 today. I feel lucky to've only been that high with as poorly as I was hitting my driver/3-wood and putting. Constantly playing out of trouble and consequently not giving myself good looks at pars most of the time. Yuck!

That's what I get for an almost three-week layoff!

Shot a 92 yesterday. Only found 7 fairways. 37 putts. I missed 4 short birdie putts and soo many pars =/ my putting was off for sure.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Well, I shot a 76 yesterday. I am hoping that was with my new swing changes and it wasn't my old habits creeping in! This is the first time I have been back in the 70s since starting my lessons. Maybe this is a good sign!

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

107 on the hardest course I've ever played. 132 slope and 6,700 yards from the mens tees. A 138 slope and 7,100 yards from the tips. I played the mens hahaha. I was doing really well driving the ball, better than average for me, but even a great drive for me of 230 still would leave me 200 yards out on most holes. The greens were also huge which meant 3 putts were common if you didn't stick it close, and combined with my horrible putting yesterday it became the worst part of my game. I'm happy with how I played considering how hard of a course it was, but I still felt like a dropped a lot of easy shots.

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

Played my club championship. 2 rounds. 86, 83. Putted my A&& off to do that 30,29 putts. Missed so many greens, some wild drives, short game really saved me.

I am proud of the scores. I could have blown up with the crazy shots and horrible iron play, sg was great. Bunker play was terrible but the sand was really soft and didn't play the shots well. Took 3 doubles from GS bunkers in two days. One was the worst lie possible.

All in all not disappointed. My attitude was great and if I can learn how to hit my irons and give myself birdie putts, I will be a good 5.

Brian

played from the tips today and shot a 91...
absolutely nothing was working today and im surprised i even broke 100...
looked like an absolute hack out there duffing everything...
started off strong with a bomb fade and a draw approach shot for a gir...
everything went down hill from there...
frikken fairways at the course i played were basically green cement... not that its an excuse but damn
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Good round today after a week off following a blow-up round.

Played 9 at two over (doubled #9). Then played a league 9 at even (doubled #1, made three birdies).

74 .

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Played today after not playing - and barely swinging - for a month. Shot 91, even balanced at 45-46. Five doubles, four pars, and nine bogeys, but not in that order. One ball in the water, one duck hook to the wrong fairway, and one shot straight into a bunker with a tree in front of it. All in all, a fun day and I'll be back to shooting in the 80s when I can get my brain back.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Picked up my sticks after an 18 month lay off starting the end of March... put up a round of 69 and 67 (sandwiching a 73,74) and shot a horrible 72 yesterday... Finally scoring the way I should be, we'll see how it goes!

69, 73, 74, 67 after an 18 month layoff!

When are you going to start playing 18 holes?

No seriously, awesome scores.

Are you a PGA professional?

I'm down to a 10 handicap. At this rate, I'll get to scratch at 90 years old!

Well I brought the clubs back out in mid-march, so it took me about wat, 2 months? so, less impressive I guess. I literally didnt swing a club for 18 months... buddy of mine called me to hit some balls and the day I walked on the range I was striping it.

I played mini tour stuff here in FL in 03/04 but never scored well... in fact the two scores in the 60's were only the second and third I've shot in the 60's ever. Just completely changed my attitude towards the game and have been able to keep good rounds going and bring "bad" rounds back.

Shot a 87 at los robles greens in Thousand Oaks,Ca. 38/48, I started on the back nine. This round started with two pars, then three blowup holes double double quad. Ouch.

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom