IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Had the day off so I got up early and played the Ranch in San Jose. Never played the course before but was lucky to be paired up with some nice guys in the morning who knew the place well. Short (6305 blues/6650 tips), hilly lots of tiered greens and environmentally protected areas.

Shot 78 from the blues in the am and 75 from the tips in the afternoon.

Nice enough track and good greens but probably won't go back. Walking is not allowed (distance green to tee is ridiculous) and I'm not a big fan of target golf. Even from the tips a lot of long irons and 3 wood off the tees- think I hit driver 3x. Plus as a result of the eco-terrorists, some of the holes are designed just stupid.

All in all a fun day though. Played 36 start to finish in just over 7 hours.
Tired now... think I'll turn in early!

Weapons of choice:
Irons/wedges: Titleist Tour Grind
Driver:Titleist 909D2
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotic
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Shot 83 from the Blues. 6569 yards. Two Birdies and a couple double bogies. Very erratic play, but I think I played pretty well overall.

In my Callaway Stand Bag:

MX-700 9.5* stiff
2H 18deg Slingshot Tour
MP57 3-PW Rifle Flighted 5.0 54* Vokey Spin Milled 60* BRZ Tour Action 900 Studio Select Newport 2

71 at Rustic Canyon today. Struck the ball really well and was -4 after 14 before making 3 bogeys in row (those familiar with Rustic will know that this is no rarity, the finishing 5 holes are brutal). Overall quite pleased with how it went, although I still seem to drop a few unnecessary strokes each round that could really mean the difference between consistently under par and struggling around even.

HiBore XLS 9.5*
Launcher 15*
Rescue 21*
X-20 Tour 4-PW
CG10 50*, CG12 56*, 60*Pixl L1.8 (8 years and running)

4, 5 , 4 ,5,4, 3 ,4, 4 , 4 =37 out
4,4,5,3,4, 6 ,5,3,4=38 in

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Played in the rain today. Started off on the back and went 48 with 17 putts. On the front I was 46 with 19 putts for a total of 92.
eh

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

4-under 66 at my place today. 6 birdies and a double. Golf is really really fun right now. I think it's gonna stay this way for a while.

71 at Rustic Canyon today. Struck the ball really well and was -4 after 14 before making 3 bogeys in row (those familiar with Rustic will know that this is no rarity, the finishing 5 holes are brutal). Overall quite pleased with how it went, although I still seem to drop a few unnecessary strokes each round that could really mean the difference between consistently under par and struggling around even.

Yeah, fast starts and fasters explosions at the end are common place at Rustic. A group of us from here played Sunday, I was 2under after two, finished 4 over. bleh. Another time I'd been 4-under after four, didn't birdie any of the par 5s then ended up tripling that stupid 16th. I know how to play that hole alright now though, had PW in last time.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Played 45 on monday. Shot 96, 84, 40. I couldn't hit a ball the first round. The front 9 of the 2nd round wasn't great, but I got a 40 on the back with a double. The final 9 I played was good as well except for a double.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

played with a couple of buddies who worked at another course ...
shot a 90 which wasnt too bad considering we were all screwing around daring each other to take hero shots on every hole... purposely trying to reach bunkers and carry long water... or take shortcuts over the trees... we also played different teebox's betting a quarter on certain things like longest drive etc etc... pretty fun
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I shot a 91 @ Bulle Rock in Havre De Grace, MD......slope 135.

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

A pitiful 94 at a pretty nice, short, but really demanding course. The fairways on some of the holes were about as wide as the room I'm in right now. Nice course, though. Couldn't really get anything going today. Hit only 5 fairways, 3 greens, and had 39 putts. No it's not a typo 39 freaking putts. It was dreadful.

Shot a 76!!!!! Had 3 three putts though......

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

ugh...95 today. ugly ugly ugly.

hit some horrible shots today and hit some fantastic shots.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

Front: 39. 3 fairways and 3 GIR's. 2 putted every hole =/ Missed so many birdie chances it was unbelievable.
Back: 47. only 3 fairways and no GIRS. Two putted every hole again except two 3 putts.
Shot a total of 86.
One of my best rounds this year.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

I shot a 114 today, with around 54 putts on 18 holes. That's terrible. I had around 24 chips.

That's 78 strokes because of a terrible shortgame. Easily my worst round all year. I'm normally around 48 on nine, and 95-104 for 18.

In the carry bag:
'07 Burner 10.5 Driver (S Flex)
Hyper X 5 Wood
J33CB 4-PW Irons (S Flex)
Vokey 54-10 Spin Milled Watson 08 60 Lob Wedge G5i Blade

Shot a 91 today!! Many things contributed to this (my previous best score was 97). It had been about 2 weeks since I'd been out to the course but I had been working on a lot of things at the driving range to get rid of my insane slice and hit my irons better. It was also my first round with my newly bought r7 irons (with graphite shafts) so I found it easier to attack the greens. Finally, the weather was perfect here in mid-Missouri today. High was 85 or so!

In my University of Missouri Golf Bag:
Driver- 09 Burner 10.5* M Flex
Hybrid- 09 Burner 22* M Flex
Irons- r7 5-PW, AW Graphite Shaft, M Flex
Ball- Burner Putter- White Hot Tour #1

I shot a 40 today with 12 putts. I had a chip in for birdie on a par three, which was nice. I'm still struggling a bit with my driver, but my short game has been really good as of late.

Hibore Driver
Burner Steel 3 Wood
Rescue Mid Hybrid
mp 52s
54* and 60* Spin Milled Wedges Craz-e Putter Bag Cart Neo gps