IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Tied my home course record of a 65 today. Practiced putting for about 30 minutes and hit the first tee. Birdie on 2,10,11,12,14, and 18 but had a frustrating 13th with a bogey and a 3 putt. Was driving the ball about 300, it was a really windy day today so i couldnt keep it in the fairway 50% of the time. Irons looked hot and no chips in today but a couple of lippy rimjobs.

Bag- Orig. 14 Stadium Tour
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

92 from the tips at Barefoot Norman in Myrtle Beach. Started well, and then lost my swing for about 5 holes. Went 49-43 for a 92. Finished birdie, bogey, par, birdie. Should've been much, much better. <90 at a minimum...

Best fairways I've ever hit from. And such true, smooth greens. Anything under 10 feet was pretty easy.

Must. Keep. Swing. Flat...

I had my best 9 holes ever today . I was hoping to break 70 (I know, pretty bad) and I shot a 58. So I not only broke the 70 but 60 as well. Now the goal is to break 50 by September 1.

Shot a 50. Should have been a 45 but I could not hit my driver straight. It is killing me!!!

In the Bag:
Driver: R5 Draw
Fairway: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze 3 Wood
Hybrid: R5 3 hybrid Currently for sale.
Irons: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze Plus 3-SWPutter: Revolution Solid

Hello fellow golfers, this is my first post on this forum. I actually found this webpage because I was googling reviews on the set of irons that I bought. Since then, I have been reading all the posts in the different sections on this forum.

Anyways, I played a decent round today. I played Menifee Lakes today: Lakes course from the back tees. I shot a 37 (par 35) on the front and a 39 (par 37) on the back. This was including hitting two waters on the back 9. I was able to save par on one hole but bogeyed the second. I had three birdies throughout the 18. So total score was 76. Probably could have shot 74 or 75 had I not been greedy on those two holes that I hit the water hazard but oh well.

Oh I forgot to add that I had 28 putts total, 14 on the front and 14 on the back.

My Clubs:

Driver: Nike SQ Sumo 460 10.5 degrees

3-Wood: Titleist 906 F4 15.5 DegreesIrons: Interchange between Hogan Apex Plus 3-PW stiff flex steel, and Cleveland CG Red Tour Spec 3-PW with stiff flex S300's.Wedges: CG 12's 56 degree and 52 degree, Cleveland BeNi 60 degree, and MacGregor MT Pro...

shot 9 over today and was extremely disappointed...
flubbed too many easy shots...
7 over front and 2 over back...
i shoulda broke 80 easily today if it wasnt for #9 a par5 583 with a skinny fw lined by trees for 300yds and water along the left side of the green which doglegs the last 75 80 yards...
trying to reach the green in 2 was just retarted... after splashing 1 in the water then attempting to lay up which resulted in another ball swimming... over shooting the green cuz i got intimidated by the water... then 3 putting...
im surprised the rest of my round went so well starting the back with a birdie... and finishing with a par... next time ill try my best not to get too greedy
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

my first round in eight days

4-6-6-4-5-6-4-4-4= 43

fairways hit: 4/9
GIRs: 1/9
GIRs +1: 6/9
putts: 13
1 unplayable lie, followed by a great 3 wood
4 bunker shots, one a brilliant 3 wood from a flat open lie in a fairway bunker that went over 200 yards, another left in the bunker that was followed by one a foot next to the pin

a very enjoyable 115 minutes

The forecast this week looks like the best July weather ever. I hope to get a few 18 hole rounds in after watching the Open Championship coverage.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

Par'd in 9 holes 34, I'm starting to get pretty consistent on staying under +3 for 9. A flip flop day. I made 3 birdies which is fantastic, but I could have definitely made that a -3 with some stupid mistakes. Actually had a putt for eagle today after cutting a corner high with a 3 iron, but missed that. I'm pretty steamed that I 3 putted twice, but I was definitely rushing because i was playing with a father son duo in my 4some that didn't really know how to play golf and we were last to go out before leagues and they were running up our butts. Did close up with two birdies though, what a great way to finish.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot 106 today. I played a course I've never played, I let myself get rushed and frustrated and things just went downhill. Ugh. If there's any good news I chipped in for a birdie which was great, although that obviously wasn't enough to give me a score I was happy with. Oh well, that's what next time is for.

53 last night. Played horrible. Couldn't drive the ball and had the most 3 putts I have had all year.
Good news is that after my round I hit a bucket of balls and I might have my driver figured out. Will hit the range again tomorrow night and then play a round on Saturday to test it out.

In the Bag:
Driver: R5 Draw
Fairway: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze 3 Wood
Hybrid: R5 3 hybrid Currently for sale.
Irons: Diamond Tour Turner Ablaze Plus 3-SWPutter: Revolution Solid

Shot a 5 over 75 which in itself isn't that great, but I hit every single fairway and green on the front 9 which had me pretty stoked. I had shortened my swing to 3/4 and I was puring everything. I couldn't buy a putt to save my life so ended up 2 putting everything, but that's the breaks. Back 9 was a different story. Ended up in a bunker on 11 buried so deep I could almost not see the ball at all. Took a double there. Golf is not a game of perfect. At least not most of the time. Its a game of scramble....scramble eggs. :)

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

32 in my mens league 9 hole last night. Format this week was 2-man Captain's Choice. Lipped out two eagle and one birdie putt. Should have carded a 29. 32 put us in 2nd in the A flight so we received a little pro shop credit. No skins though...

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

72 yesterday. Nothing horrible or spectacular going on. 2 birdies, 14 pars, 2 bogies. Plenty of good drives, a few good mid irons, lots of GIR's, but less then stellar wedge play. Left myself way too many 20+ footers for birdie.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Played 2 rounds at my Dad's Course. A small 5,500- 66course on Friday.

First round shot, 86, and second round scored a 82.

Today, played again and scored a 81..

Great that the scores are coming down!

43 (+7) front, 43 (+8) back. Played the front from the "Tournament Tees" (about 6600 yards), but the "Championship Tees" on the back (about 7100 yards). Five doubles. Four 3 putts. 7 GIRs with only two on the back. I didn't play poorly, just let a few holes slip. I won my matches even though I would have gotten demolished in stroke play.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Shot 114 for my first ever round of golf?

*Chaparral High School Golf Team*
Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse