IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot a 48 today, which is the first time I broke 50 on 9. Had a golf lesson an hour before we teed off where my teacher taught me how to straighten out my drives (or give em a draw). Basically told me to use a stronger grip to allow for better release. I killed the ball on most of the drives, best day out so far of the first year of my golf career!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shaky round today. 41 (+6). Two birdies, three double bogeys, two bogeys, and two pars. Drove the ball well just couldn't find the fairway. Judging distance has been horrid on the greens. Luckily my two birdie putts were from about 6 feet.

Shot a 39 during league night. Chipped in for par on my second hole. Then came up maybe 10 yards short on 479 yd par 5 in two. After watching my partner chunk 3 in a row from the long and thick fringe I chipped in for eagle! Birdied the 170 yard par 3 following hole. I was 2 under at that point with 4 holes to go. Then gave it all back over the last 4 holes

In my BagBoy Griplok bag
Driver: Diablo 9 degree stiff graphite
3 Wood: Diablo 15 degree stiff graphite
Hybrid: Hb5 3 stiff graphite
Irons: FG Tour V2 stiff steel  S W: Harmonized 55 degree

Putter: Odyssey Teron

Ball: E6

GPS: UPro

A twenty-nine (29) through seven holes on a par 30 course. Really good for me. Sand wedge and Lob wedge put me in position to 1-putt twice. Love it.
My second-ever birdie and a couple of pars. The first putt was always on today leaving easy enough short putts to finish. Also switched back to my previous driver which was solid.

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

I shot 40 (Par 35) 9 holes.

3 par's one Bird. The bird was a 25+ foot putt from the fringe.

18 putts (GOOD). 3 out of 7 Fairways (NOT SO GOOD). Course is very narrow and a straight golfers dream. But i was a little off sometimes. And really off one or two times. Oh well. Short game came in handy as usual lately.

First time out in over 2 weeks.

I shot my career best 69 today @ Weissinger Hills (69.3/127) in Shelbyville, KY. 27 putts did the trick, although that 57 foot birdie I ran in on 15 sure helped.

This could have definitely been a 66. I had a chip jump out of the hole, made a bogey from only 135 yards out, and I pared the first par 5. Hit 10 fairways and 12 greens.

In My University of Kentucky Bag:

R9 460
R9 T3
TP Rescue 17, 21 degree R7 TP 3-PW W/ Project X 6.0 Rac Z TP Wedges 50, 54, 58 Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet TP Black Pro V1

played yesterday... shot 90...
ionno why but i feel i played incredible even tho the score doesnt indicate it...
all day long i was firing at pins from everywhere...
way too many up and downs is probably why...
if i could have reached a few greens i woulda been tapping in for birdie instead of par and bogey... a few blow up holes didnt help either
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Played Napa Kennedy, shot an 89. Had a poor driving day. Thats with a slew of penalty strokes. Was only 5 over on the front 9 though.

In my Sun Mountain MPB bag:
Burner 07 9.5w/ Prolaunch Red
SZ Fairway Woods 4+ and 7
Rescue TP 3 hybrid
200 series irons 4-pwcg11 wedges 52*,56*,60*White Hot 2-BallDT RollHome Course: www.bodegaharbourgolf.com/

104 yesterday. Set myself up nicely for 3 birdies + 5 or so pars that I putted so poorly on I ended up with bogeys.

Nice to see some progress though. Only had a few really bad shots. Got stuck a couple times where I didn't notice how damp the ground was and when I tried to hit down on the ball went right under it taking a massive divot and the ball barely moving.

In my bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS (9.5*, stiff, gold shaft)
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedges: mp R series 56/13 588DSG 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: ADIDAS Velocity

Shot an even par 70 on Friday, which was great except for the fact that I three putted 17 from about 14 feet which really sucked. I know there's not a big difference between 69 and 70 but psychologically its huge to be under par.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

Shot an 87 yesterday. 42 on the front and 45 on the back. Completely fell apart and double bogeyed the last hole!!!!

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

Played 9 in my league. Shot a 40. Hit 6 greens, 5 FWs. 2 3 putts. Game is coming back. I am focusing all my pres-shot routine on alignment and seems to be paying off. If I line up well I don't have to be quick to pull it online. Hit 3 or 4 perfect tee shots. Dead flushed.

Brian

91 and I tweaked my shoulder

My gear:
warbird stand bag
909 D2 Driver 9.5 deg
2008 baffler pro hybrid 18, 20 deg
3-PW X-20 Tour Irons 56, 60 degree vokey wedge spin milled crimson series 660 putter pro v1 balls

95 yesterday. I felt good to get back under 100 as my previous two rounds were both 100+ but I really hurt myself with too many mental mistakes. I had two disaster holes (both quad-bogeys) and a triple bogey that killed what was otherwise a pretty good round for me.