IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Three rounds this weekend.

Shot 74 on Par 63 course.
Shot 81 on Par 72 course.
Shot 88 on Par 72 course at the country club I joined today.

Hit the driver well on Saturday, couldn't hit it to save my life today.

Plus, this CC course is a lot tougher than what I have been playing.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

Had a 55 over 9 holes yesterday. I'm still getting my head around the new set of clubs but I played more consistently than usual. Normally I snag a couple of pars and off-set those with some blow-ups for quad bogey or worse. This round was no pars but no holes worse than a triple.

My main problem at the moment seems to be getting off the tee with any reliability. I had about 7 extra strokes thanks to duffed tee shots this round. My mates were happy as the beers were on me with all the ladies tees I failed to make it passed :(

shot an 82. 39 on front and 43 on the back, was 9 over on the back when i came to 18 and made eagle! who am i kidding? i love this game!

In my Sun Mountain MPB bag:
Burner 07 9.5w/ Prolaunch Red
SZ Fairway Woods 4+ and 7
Rescue TP 3 hybrid
200 series irons 4-pwcg11 wedges 52*,56*,60*White Hot 2-BallDT RollHome Course: www.bodegaharbourgolf.com/

I shot a 72 yesterday on a par 71. 37 front and 35 back. That was including 3 birdie putts inside 10 foot that were missed and 1 three putt. I did reach one of my goals for the year and that was to shoot front or back side under par and I did that with the 35.

Funny thing is I played a tournament here last weekend and if I would have shot this score on the 2nd day, then I would have walked away with the win.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played like a dog.....89

shot a 47 on the front, 2 triples w/ 3 putts. 42 on the back. Had a stretch where I played well. 6-15. Had some nice up and downs, a couple real birdie putts. Great driving. Just didn't have it early and killed my round.

Brian

90.. 49 on the front with 22 putts and 2 penalty strokes. Talk about not hitting it or putting it well. 41 on the back and bogeyed the final 3 because of missing easy up and downs. Still didn't strike the ball well but seemed to keep it close

Round #2 coming up :D

103... played at 5:30AM... I never seem to play well that early, haha. 51/52... My irons were horrible on the back nine, must have been lifting my head up or something but it was ugly! I'll probably play again on Thursday.

Driver Cleveland HiBORE XLS 9.5°

Hybrid 3I Adams A7

Irons 3-PW Wilson Air Power

Wedges Cleveland CG10 52° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 56° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 60° Gunmetal

Putter Cleveland Classic #3

Best Score 80 (+8) - July 22, 2011 @ Highland Woods Golf Course (Blue Tees - 71.7/122)

I went 41/36 for a 77 on a par 72. Driver didn't improve as much as I thought it would after I did so well with it at my range session yesterday. Short game helped a lot which is usually how it goes seeing as it is the best and most consistent part of my game. I seemed to be extremely accurate today leaving a couple approach shots within two feet.

Par: 4-4-4-4-3-5-5-3-4-4-4-4-4-5-3-5-3-4
Score: 5-4-5-6-4-5-5-3-4-4-3-4-4-6-3-5-3-4

Driver 2007 Burner 10.5
Hybrid 3DX RDC 3 Iron
Irons Di7 4-GW Irons
Wedges American Open 60*
Putter Black MaxBalls AD333's

Played a really great round today, shot a 79. Shot +1 36 on the front, played mediocre at best on the back for a 43 but I held it together - even though I didn't bring my A game to the back nine, I was happy I didn't blow up and have my round go down the drain.

This helped lower my handicap too.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

79 Yesterday on a US Open Course. 40 on the front (par 35), 39 on the back (par 36). Started off with a par on #1, missed 4 foot par putt on #2, doubled #3, doubled #4, from there, played 3 over the rest of the way. Only hit 4 fairways and 5 greens all day with 2 of the birdie putts about 10 feet, lipped both, and the other 2 about 15 footers, neither went it. 12 pars, 4 bogeys, 2 doubles. Now if I could just hit my driver straight...

Driver: Taylormade Burner TP (2007 model)
Fairway Wood: Callaway Steelhead III 4+
Hybrid: Sonartec MD 19
Irons: Mizuno MP 33s  4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled wedges: 60, 56, 52Putter: Odyssey DFX 9900

Today was the round I've been waiting for. Today was the reward for my hard work this season. Everything came together for four glorious hours on the course.

I shot my all-time personal best. Beating my previous low mark by 4 strokes.

My first round ever in the 60s. My birdie free round ended at 6 under , 33,33 = 66

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

good lord, where do i start? couldn't hit anything straight today. irons vacated me until the back nine. driver either hits a high fade or pull hook. can't hit a fairway. can't putt (like 4 three putts). hit two balls in the water and scored an 8 on a 120 yd. par 3. i don't know how i almost broke 100 honestly.

well... kids and grown ups... I played in the first round of a big tournament in Syracuse today...

I hit 12 of 14 fairways, 17 of 18 greens, 23 putts... 61... 7 birdies, 2 eagles, and a bogey...

I lead by 4 its my second best round of my career in relation to par... 2 rounds to go... hopefully I can keep it together...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

95 yesterday. Couldn't hit my driver to save my life, but my irons were working pretty good and putting was solid for me. I couldn't get up and down but once, but I only had 1 3-putt and nothing worse.

Played two man best ball on the front 9 and two man scramble on the back 9. Shot 3 over on the front with 6 pars and 3 bogies. Back 9 we shot 3 under, not the best driving day but hit some great shots and rolled in some clutch putts. Think it was the best I ever played. Only one duffed iron shot which rolled up to the fringe. Really helps to play with and against single handicap and scratch golfers.

« Keith »

Shot a 40 (+5) over 9 this morning in steady rain. 4 pars, 5 bogeys. I like this trend of not having any real blow up holes.

Let the slow older foursome in front of me bother me too much... But really, when I was standing on almost every tee box with them and the course was wide open in front of them, there was no excuse for them not to let me play through except that they were just being crotchety ass holes...

• Administrator
75 at Whispering Woods . Let a good round slip away at the end, but that was from lack of caring.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets