IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

84 today par 71. Quite disappointing of a round. Didn't even hit the ball badly, but my short game was just not good. I didn't even feel like I hit bad chips/pitches/or putts. The ball just never got close on my chips and pitches, and the ball never went into the hole on my putts. Everything from 10-15 feet grazed the edge. I made a few 3-4 footers but it wasn't anything special.

Nobody in my foresome made any putts though either, so I'm starting to think it was the fact the greens were running at a 7, and the undulations and ridges made it ridiculous to actually get the right line for the break..

Best part of my round today is I holed out a 7-iron from 150 yards on a Par 5.

Sadly, it was only for birdie and not Eagle or an Albatross Double Eagle.

I hit my tee shot into the trees, tried to chip out, but my chip out caught a tree limb, so it barely went anywhere. Knocked a 7 iron up the fairway to 150 yards, and then holed the next 7 iron from 150. Pretty sweet. I knew it was headed right at it, but I thought it'd be short of the hole by far. I got up there, and I couldn't find it. I figured it must've jumped over the green, I was quite disappointed. I went back to my bag, grabbed my wedge anticpating a chip shot, and I figured as I walked by the hole might as well look in there, and I almost fainted in amazment!!! It was in the cup!!!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Played 18 at a course i've never been to, the first 4 holes were set up unlike any course I have ever seen: Par 5, Par 3, Par 5, Par 5.

Shot a 42 on the front but crumbled on the back and hacked my way to a 48.
Driver was off all day and I lipped all sorts of putts from all sorts of distances. Undulating greens that were pristine and lightning fast.
The sticks:
Driver: r5 10.5° Stiff N
3 wood: 980f 15°
Irons: RAC OS 4-9
Wedges: 48° & 56°, SV 60°Putter: TracyBall: NXT Tour

Shot a 93 today. Considering it is the first time I ever broke 100 I am stoked about it. 50 on the front and pulled together my errors for a 43 on the back.

Lessons are paying off.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot a 88 (46/42)
Played much better on the back nine after i sorted out my drive.
Hit the last 3 fairways with big drives for me.
Cant wait to get back out on the course for another round.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

Managed to squeeze in 9 and shot a 40. My best 9 of the year so far. I only hit 2 greens in regulation but my putting was on today - only 13 putts.

Played my best round since I got new clubs with a 49 over 9 holes. I'm trying to play bogey golf and I managed to only have one blow-out hole with an 8 on a par 5. That hole could have been much worse but I pitch and rolled from about 60 yards out to 6".

I was really happy with my ball striking but my aim was a bit off on a few holes which cost me as I found trouble which let in a few double bogeys. I also got my putting average for the round below 2 per hole which is a first. Really looking forward to getting out again.

86 today.

42-44

5/18 GIRs. 31 Putts.

Driving the ball well...irons are going semi-straight, just not hitting greens. A push here, a slight pull there, little short, whatever it might be.

Hit a 9iron to 2 feet on a par 5....missed the putt

Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

developed a case of the shanks for the first three holes today. managed to save a bogey on the first hole, but the next two, shanks are KILLERS. i wound up 11 over par going onto the fourth hole, managed to shake off the shanks, but had developed a case of pull hooks by the time i got to the 7th, so i carded a triple and a double for 7 and 8.

finally got it together starting on 9 and played the remaining 10 holes at 3 over par, then went back and took another stab at the front nine again just to let myself know i could do better. at the end of the day....

52 - 38 - 40

got out with my son today so I slip up a tee box to play with him. I managed to shot evwn on the front and -1 on the back for a 71. He shot 45, 39. Basically a great day was had by us both.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Shot a 90 at Hansen Dam Muni in pacoima.

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom

Another gross front 9 made for a fat 98. Started off with a par and I never do that, then I lost two balls on the next hole... in fact I lost 4 balls on the front 9 I believe. Pathetic. 9 strokes worth of penalties on the front and only 1 on the back.

I never play well at 6AM though... I don't know why I keep golfing then, haha.

Driver Cleveland HiBORE XLS 9.5°

Hybrid 3I Adams A7

Irons 3-PW Wilson Air Power

Wedges Cleveland CG10 52° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 56° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 60° Gunmetal

Putter Cleveland Classic #3

Best Score 80 (+8) - July 22, 2011 @ Highland Woods Golf Course (Blue Tees - 71.7/122)

played a round with my brothers on sat at a course none of us had been to...
one's a strong 3 hcp... the other's an on an off again 12 hcp...
we were all playing injured...
3 hcp hip
12 hcp lower back
me left rotator cuff
i beat the 3hcp bro by 3 strokes and the 12 hcp bro by 1... w00t!!
first 3 holes were atrocious for all of us but after that we started getting into a groove... after we made the turn we started tearing it up...
driving was great... outdrove my 12hcp bro all day and my 3hcp bro once...
woods kept getting me into trouble...
hybrids were so so...
irons coulda been better...
wedges on fire...
putting... front side... horrendous... back... dropping them from everywhere
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Played Trilogy from black tips. Par 72. Shot a 41 on front and 38 on back for a 79. Crap day.

My Clubs:

Driver: Nike SQ Sumo 460 10.5 degrees

3-Wood: Titleist 906 F4 15.5 DegreesIrons: Interchange between Hogan Apex Plus 3-PW stiff flex steel, and Cleveland CG Red Tour Spec 3-PW with stiff flex S300's.Wedges: CG 12's 56 degree and 52 degree, Cleveland BeNi 60 degree, and MacGregor MT Pro...

I played a new course this past weekend and shot my best round this year. 39/41 for an even 80. It was also the first time I shot under 40, so I was extremely excited. I lead off my back nine with a really stupid double bogey on an easy par 4, so while I'm happy about my score I know there is room for improvement. I can't wait to head out again, my goal of breaking 80 will be broken soon!
Driver: ZL 10.5⁰
Fairway: Burner 15⁰/19⁰
Irons: MP-67
Wedges: 1018 52⁰/56⁰/60⁰
Putter: Byron Morgan 007xBall: Pro V1x

83 (+11). 45/38. The 45 on the front was disgusting. I looked (and felt) like a good bogey golfer. 19 putts, too. The 38 on the back was nice. Two birdies. One was a 15 footer on a par 5 and the other was like a 35 footer on a par 3. Twelve (12) putts on the back 9 (Personal best?). I guess my putting lesson paid off. I couldn't get off the tee at all with any club. I won money though.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Played 2 Rounds on Friday afternoon.

89 over a 66 Course, didn't hit the ball well at all and struggled a lot on the Greens. Really some basic errors.

86 over a 68 in the evening game. Played well and a complete polar opposite from the Morning Round.

Who knows what'll happen next

Just got home from my round and shot one an 86. 46 on the front and 40 on the back. One of my better rounds of the year and I'm hoping to go back out on Wednesday.

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls