IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played again today and got an 89. Pretty happy, had 8 pars and a nice chip in to save par on a par 5 that I was struggling with... would've had a double bogey probably if that chip didn't go in, haha. Started off the round with a nice triple bogey and double bogey... then I parred the next five holes. It was a weird turnaround but I liked it.

Driver Cleveland HiBORE XLS 9.5°

Hybrid 3I Adams A7

Irons 3-PW Wilson Air Power

Wedges Cleveland CG10 52° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 56° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 60° Gunmetal

Putter Cleveland Classic #3

Best Score 80 (+8) - July 22, 2011 @ Highland Woods Golf Course (Blue Tees - 71.7/122)

Had my first real blow-up round of the year (49/49 for a 98) and it was during tryouts....

Driver 2007 Burner 10.5
Hybrid 3DX RDC 3 Iron
Irons Di7 4-GW Irons
Wedges American Open 60*
Putter Black MaxBalls AD333's

shot a 91(45/46) today on a 72. Lots of missed chips.

In an old bag:

Driver Hibore XLS 10.5*
3 Wood V Steel 15*
Hybrid 3DX 20*Irons Ta5 3 - PWWedge CG10 56 degreePutter Classic 1

Yesterday but anyhow. 70(E) at Buenaventura, a pretty easy course that is treed, target golf through and through (Only 6100 yards). I was really pleased, since lately approaches had been killing me but I hit 14/18 greens--hopefully a sign of things to come.

HiBore XLS 9.5*
Launcher 15*
Rescue 21*
X-20 Tour 4-PW
CG10 50*, CG12 56*, 60*Pixl L1.8 (8 years and running)

I played 9. They sounded the siren for lightning as I was standing over a birdie putt on the 9th. I hit the putt dead center, but left it an inch short.
I shot 38.
I played another 9 late in the evening.
I shot 37.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

shot a 47 on 9 yesterday. Drove the ball well just my approach shots were just off or too far. :(
Currently In My Bag: Driver- Taylor Made 300 Ti 9.5 Degree Stiff Flex; Woods - None Currently In The Bag; Irons - Titleist DCI 990 Irons (3-PW) Stiff Flex Steel; Wedge - Macgregor VIP Tourney Foil 60 Degree Lob Wedge; Putter - Taylor Made Rossa CGB Daytona 1 34" Length

Played last night shot 1 under at my home couse for 9 holes could have been about 3 or 4 but two three putts and tee shot that went two fairways left kinda hurts that

Whats in the old Ping bag:

Driver-Cleavland Comp w/ Fujikara shaft
3 wood-Callaway FT tour w/ Fujikara shaft
Hybrid-Taylor Made 19 degree rescueIrons-Bridgestone J33 combo 3-PWWedges-Taylor Made Rac TP 56/Ping Eye 2 SW and Titleiset Vokey 50Putter-Whatever is workingBall-Srixon z-star golfball

Haven't played since, geez, January or February, and got new irons last month, so to heck with work and responsibilities... data analysis was going to take about 2 hours so I had to ditch the office and play a quick 9. Came in feeling really good because I'd been hitting my driver like magic at the range over the weekend. Odd since it was the irons that were replaced, but who cares, if it's working, it's working.

In some ways the round was my best ever, but in the end the score was basically what I always shoot. I parred 2 holes-- probably the first time that's ever happened in a single round on a regulation (non-par 3) course. The first felt awesome-- a guy was out with his kids ahead of me on a 160 yard par 3 and told me to play through. With that pressure on, I pulled my 5W and stuck it pin high, then nearly made the birdie and cleaned up for par. All that with a little audience... I was thrilled.

Then reality set back in. On the uphill par 5 I recorded a pathetic 10, then quad bogeyed the par 4 that followed it. Then with the score out the window I was able to relax again and nail a beautiful drive over the trap on the next hole, and then (again with a group watching) stuck a 4I pin high and cleaned up in 2 for the second par.

In the end I had 2 pars, 2 bogeys, a double, and 4 worse than double. I know what I need to work on: focus and relaxation. I'm ok with a 5W for 160 yard and a 4I for 140; I proved to myself I can play bogey golf if I just learn to relax and trust that. Distance can come later.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

played with my gf today... have to take it easy because of a shoulder injury and because she was playing with me and gets really frustrated...

shot a 92... since i cant go after balls like before the injury... im still trying to get my post injury distances dialed in... next time out i might have to go 2 clubs up on some shots... was leaving alot of shots really short... straight as an arrow... but short
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I shot a 54 today on a 9-hole course I've shot as low as 44 on. I had a terrible driving day (1 of 7 fairways) and blew up one hole with a four putt, but my irons and wedges were behaving nicely and I only had 18 putts overall.

played nine and shot 1 over 37 but didnt finish the back due to slow play

In my Ping bag:
Driver: Titleist 909 D2 9.5*

3 Wood: Nickent Pro
Irons: Titleist AP2 Project x 5.5Wedges: Titleist Vokey 200 Series Vokey 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: Scotty Cameron Detour 1 (just ordered it)

Shot a lifetime best 44 on the Olympic Course at Gold Mountain. Didn't attempt to hit the driver at all today, hit my 3 wood which was a great decision as I hit 5 of 7, and the distance was just as good as my driver. Had no blow up holes again, and putted so much better than Im used to, think I had 15 total. That makes consecutive 44s during league, and with 3 weeks to go, feels like I am hitting my stride.

Well I just started playing this past year and I had my best game 2 weeks ago. I was missing PAR opportunites but still two putting most of the time. I shot a 46 for 9 holes with a horiible triple bogey on the 9th. I was proud though! I played from the grown up white tees and actually felt like a "real golfer." Oh and I got a legitimate PAR in there, 2 to the green at about 400 yds and 2 puts in, woo hoo!

- Pat

41 yrs. old, 3rd year playing and learning!
In my beginner bag:
--------------------------Driver/3W/3H - Nike Sumo SQ4H - TaylorMade Rescue5 iron - PW 2008 Callaway BB w/iBridsLW/SW/GW - 2010 Cleveland CG15Putter - 2008 Taylormade Rossa Monte Carlo 7---------------------------

98, 51/47

Squandered some opportunities and had very poor concentration on the front. On three holes I was ideally positioned for a short pitch or a close-in shot and I ended up skulling it (into the drink), chunking it (into a bunker), and skulling it (over the green, lost ball) again. I estimate that it added 5 - 7 shots to my front 9 score.

On the other hand, I'm still putting well since reading Dr. Bob Rotella. Three weeks ago I shoot 103 easy the way I was tee to green today.

In the bag:
Cleveland Launcher 400cc
Callaway Hawkeye 3 wood, stiff
TaylorMade Burner Rescue hybrid, 19*, stiff
TaylorMade Burner Rescue hybrid, 22*, stiffCallaway X-14 irons, 4-SW, uniflex steel, +1", 2* uprightTitleist Vokey 56/8 sand wedgePing A-Blade putterCareer round: 16 over 88Best round...

Shot an 81. 36/45 I played the front so well and the back just killed me. At least I know I can shoot even for at least 9 holes.

My Bag:
Driver: R11

Irons: Titliest MB

Wedge: vokey
Putter: rosa

Balls: whatever I can find

73….Pretty much an average round today. 10 greens, 8 fairways, 28 putts. Longest putt was about 12 feet and that was for par on #8. All my birdies were inside 7 feet. It was nice having all those birdies because they won me a bit of cash

5 birdies
6 bogies
7 pars

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305