IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Probably would have shot around 50 if I had kept score. Shot a 7 on the first two holes and decided it would be a practice round Drained some huge putts though so that was a plus.

Driver: Cobra Speed Pro S X/10.5*
3W: TaylorMade Rescue
Irons: Adams Ovation 3 (4-LW)
Putter: Ping Zing 2i
Ball: Noodle + Long & SoftGlove: FootJoy SofJoyShoes: FootJoy GreenJoyShort term goals:Break 92 for 18 holesShoot 5 pars or better in one round.

FWTIW: I was playing the back 9 in my small community course and bumped into this really old guy (older than me) who was just shooting 'em to the green...very slowly. He walked back to the tee box...again very slowly and began to chat with me. He apologized for having me wait which was no big deal, really. He confessed he hated to sink the balls in the cup because he couldn't bend over to retrieve them, so he just shot 'em to the pin.

maybe he got confused and thought he was on the driving range...

played a quick 9... still having shoulder injury problems... shot a 42 from the middle tees... maybe i should move to the seniors tees and just play irons so i dont stress my shoulder any worse
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

76... a horrible +6 in the front a disappointing +2 in the back... T_____T

Cheers!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

86; my personal best:

Fairways: 62%
GIR: 28%
U/D: 23%
Putts: 31
3-putts: 1

obviously plenty of work to do inside of 100 yds

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My foot!! Just like Plaxico Burress..ooops!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Well I started off with a nice 106 (NOT) and had lunch and decided that I would not sleep tonight thinking about it so I played another round. Shot much better with a 93, ok now I can sleep. Played in a group of 3 on the first round and it took the normal amount of time. The second round I played solo and there was no one out there. I was allowed to play through twice once on the front and once on the back. I thing I finished under 2 hours. Lightning Golf!
JR

Good front nine considering how I've been plating:41, 11 putts
Back nine, I four putted for double and three putted for bogey on two easy par 4's:51, 22 putts

Driver 2007 Burner 10.5
Hybrid 3DX RDC 3 Iron
Irons Di7 4-GW Irons
Wedges American Open 60*
Putter Black MaxBalls AD333's

a none too impressive +8 for nine holes.

my accuracy was actually pretty solid today, but a pulled muscle in my back from two weeks ago is still giving me some grief, and i just couldn't seem to get any distance. everything was falling about 5-10 yards short of what i'm used to, so i only hit one GIR for the nine holes, which is what really killed my score.

League night, 3+ for a 40. birdie, 2 bogeys and a dreaded double.

In my bag:
Driver: Sumo SQ 9.5* (SQ DyMo 9.5*...coming soon)
3W: Deep Red 15* (SQ DyMo 15*...coming soon)
Irons 3-P: AP2
Wedges : 52*, 56*, 60* SV TourFlat Stick: White Hot XG #1/ g5i Craz-e (...leaving soon)Ball: Z-URC

Quite the up and down round yesterday at Barton Hills CC …….beautiful day and a beautiful course.

Score=73
4 birdies
1 eagle
3 bogies
2 double bogies

The doubles were just stupid mental blocks. Instead of punching out of trouble and scrambling for pars I tried to hit the "hero" shots and they wound up biting me in the ass.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Went 47-39 today playing with a group of friends. 2 birdies but 6 GIRs, putting was better then usual so I was happy. Only found 3 fairways but most of the mises were only a few feet off. Had a good day for it being 90* out.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

played 8 holes yesterday before the sky just opened up and dumped buckets...
6 over... pretty terrible scoring but my ball striking was satisfying and my shoulder didnt bother me during the round... it went straight numb during the drive home tho :(
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing