IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

80 (39/41)

Played well today. Driver & wedges were on, sank a few good putts.
Temp was up in the 90s so I was sweating like a wh••• in church.

Overall 1 birdie, 7 pars, 9 bogies, 1 double
The sticks:
Driver: r5 10.5° Stiff N
3 wood: 980f 15°
Irons: RAC OS 4-9
Wedges: 48° & 56°, SV 60°Putter: TracyBall: NXT Tour

51/49 for an even 100. Nothing too bad, but nothing great either. Only 1 par today. Only 2 3-putts which felt nice. Played with my brother in-law who beat me by 10 which didn't feel too nice!

just got done with a brutal round... shoulders really bugging me today...
started off with a quad bogey on the easiest hole on the course...
made up for it on the next hole with a birdie...
ended up 6 over on the front...
back is usually much better... shot 4 over...
gotta start dialing it in for those par3's... theyre killing me...
distances are easier to gauge now that ive played a few rounds with my messed up shoulder... at least im not leaving them short anymore
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Went out by myself yesterday and played two balls:

Ball One: 51/46 = 97
Ball Two: 51/45 = 96

First round that I've been happy with in a long time. Driver didn't hurt me at all. Wasted a lot of birdie and par opportunities with poor chipping and missed short putts though.

Can't wait to get back out now. Hopefully the weather will be a little cooler as it was 90+ degrees yesterday.

In my Adidas Velocity stand bag:
Redline RPM 430Q 8.5
Insight BUL 3 Wood
idea a2 3 iWood Hybrid
CCi 4-AW Cast Irons Black Max Anser Putter D2 Feel

49. I'm really bad at this game >.<
Driver: Cobra Speed Pro S X/10.5*
3W: TaylorMade Rescue
Irons: Adams Ovation 3 (4-LW)
Putter: Ping Zing 2i
Ball: Noodle + Long & SoftGlove: FootJoy SofJoyShoes: FootJoy GreenJoyShort term goals:Break 92 for 18 holesShoot 5 pars or better in one round.

I live in Fairless Hills P.a. A 3 minute walk to Fairless Hills golf course. Its a par 31, 9 hole course which i play everyday. ( Laid Off). I shot a 36 this morning and went back and shot a 38. Not to good but im fighting a nasty iron hook with my tee shots.

I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
Whats in my Walter Hagen stand bag.

Driver: VR Pro 9.5 Stiff

5 wood:SQ Stiff

3 Iron Hybrid:SQ Stiff Aldila Proto Vs 95-S

4-PW:VR Split Cavity Irons

SW:VR Black Satin 56

60:  CG 12

Ball:

I had a great round today, even though the driver wasn't 100% there. Ended up shooting a 76 on a par 72 course (68.8/115). I shot a 39 on the front with 3 fairways, 6 GIR's, and 22 putts. Shot a 37 on the back with 2 fairways, 4 GIR's, and 13 putts! I caught fire and had 3 birdie's on the back too. It's a short course (5,418) but I still played pretty well.
Driver: ZL 10.5⁰
Fairway: Burner 15⁰/19⁰
Irons: MP-67
Wedges: 1018 52⁰/56⁰/60⁰
Putter: Byron Morgan 007xBall: Pro V1x

I shot a 35 on nine holes today. Hit 4 fairways, 15 putts and one birdie.
DRIVER: titleist 910d3 9.5* project x 6.0
3WOOD: titleist 910fd 15* project x 6.0
HYBRID: titleist 910h 19* project x 6.0
IRONS: titleist 710 ap2 3-pw nippon xstiff
WEDGES: titleist vokey 52.08 & 58.08
PUTTER: scotty cameron studio select newport 2

another 80 (38/42) today.
putter was working real well, sank a handful of key putts to save pars.
driver was on point for the most part, wedges saved me quite a few times.

overall 1 birdie, 10 pars, 4 bogies, 2 doubles, 1 triple .

The sticks:
Driver: r5 10.5° Stiff N
3 wood: 980f 15°
Irons: RAC OS 4-9
Wedges: 48° & 56°, SV 60°Putter: TracyBall: NXT Tour

Shot my best 9 ever with a 47. Shame about the triple on the last hole :( Stupid rush of blood to the head after playing with good discipline for the round until that point.

77. Just realized I hit every fairway on the back! whoo hoo!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

was absolutely on fiiiire today... but my putting failed me miserably...
i hit a ton of greens...
2 eagles lipped out... tap in birdies
4 birdie opps... 2 i ended up 3 putting
i had one 4 putt from 3 ft out... damn those greens were fast with lots of funky breaks...
i realistically could have shot even par today but my putting landed me at 10 over...
i had the utmost confidence standing over the ball but kept edging every hole either reading too much or too little break
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Played on saturday and hit my all time lowest score ever!!!

Hit a 44 on the front and a 39 on the back for a 83. I lipped out a 8 foot birdie putt on 18 too. I was mad but still a great round for me.

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

87 yesterday at Chaska (MN) Town course from the tips. Actually played well. You have no idea just how windy it was. I was shocked anyone broke par in that weather down the road at Hazeltine
Bag: Three Five Yellow
Driver: 905R 9.5 Degree, Fujikawa Shaft Shift
3-Wood: Sumo2 15 degree
Hybrids 19 and 21 degree
Irons tour x-20 (5-PW)Wedges vokey 52.08,56.14, 60.04Putter circa 62 #1: Pro V1Where I usually play: Rush Creek