IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

played 12 holes today 1-4 11th tee-13th green 14-18 and was level par 2 birdies, 2 bogeys chipped in on 17 for birdie

In my bag:-

Driver:R7 425 8.5*Graffaloy Blue Tour Stiff

3 Wood: 909F2 13* UST Proforce V2 X-Stiff 92g 1.8* torque5 Wood 909F2 18* Matrix Ozic x-con 6 X-StiffIrons: : 710 mb 3-PW +.75'' 2* up with DG X100 Wedges: spin milled 52* and 60*Putter: Newport 2 35''

got together with a few old buddies on sat...
it was a really nice day when we teed off...
had the severe pulls...
went bogey par birdie par...
thats when we heard the horn and marshalls kicked us off the course...
we went to the clubhouse for a 1/4 round beers... lots of weather alerts on tv...
decided we had no shot at waiting it out... 2 mins after leaving the parking lot god started hurling buckets of water at us
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

THIS ROUND WAS SO ANNOYING. Was set up perfectly for a career round and give up the whole damn thing on 9/10 and 17/18. I am literally disgusted b/c i was playing so well and it all just slipped away on 2 or 3 holes....

91 today. Front 9 was going great and getting better (43), then I got to the back nine and it was brutal for a few holes. I lost my tee shots on 10-12 (wtf??) and didn't recover well going triple-triple-bogey. I managed to mostly recover after that and ended up with 48 on the back.

Played 9 today from the blue (71.4/126) tees.

I shot the lowest nine in my life, 4 under par.

Birdie, par, birdie, par, bogey, par, birdie, birdie, birdie.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Awful day today. Have not played this course in a month or so so I was definatly not used to it.
72.8/137 course rating and slope.
I went 44-46 for a 90 =[. One of my worst rounds this season.
6 Fairways, 4 GIRs, and a whopping 38 putts. Ruined my day to say the least.
But hey it happens and I am ready to tear it up next time.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Yesterday shot an 81 from the black tee's, just over 7000 yds.

Sand game is a little weak and need to get the putts down a little but feeling confident lately.

Of course the two other people I played with shot 71 and 76 respectively.

Got 2 to report.

On Friday, played 18. Had trouble scoring and putting the first putt in on a lot of holes, but ended up shooting a 76 (+4). Did end up sinking my first eagle on a par 5 after leaving it 16 ft away with a 6 iron.

Yesterday, I decided to play a casual 9 (even though my ballstriking was crap at the range that morning). So I got out there, and yeah, my drives weren't as solid, actually hit a worm burner (have not done that in over 40 rounds), but my irons seemed to be working fine, didn't bother me. Ended up shooting a 31 (-3). My first 9 under par. I didn't even realize I was playing so well until I was on #8 and made a 3, and then I went back counting through the holes and realized I had a birdie on 2 and 5 as well and I've been making easy pars. My short game has been treating me well, even though it's the last thing I work on at the range. Very exciting round to get under my belt.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Had a PB round of 90 (on a par 71).

27 putts and decent short game made the score for me. I left about 4 flubbed full shots out there, and a painful mistake, accidentally hit my ball during a practice swing on a chip, but luckily 2 putted for double....

only had 3 fairways and 1 GIR, so its was a scrambling round, but I made some great long putts to save par, or bogey, that made the whole round.

Hopefully I'll break 90 by the end of the year.

In my bag

Driver: J33r 10.5ΒΊ - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue
Fairway: 600T 5w, 7w
Irons: Golfsmith Tour Cavity 4-PW/AW/SW/LWPutter: Victoria IIBall: B330-RXGlove: WetherSofShoes: DryJoys

Back to reality for me following up my personal best 79 with a more common 88.
Driver :Adams Speedline 9032LS 10.5*
Woods:Wilson Staff FYbrid 3W
Hybrids:Wilson Staff FYbrid (wood/hybrid gap)
Hybrids:Ben Hogan Edge CFT 3H & 4H
Irons:King Cobra S9 5I-PWSand Wedge:Cleveland CG12-58*Putter:Ping Redwood AnserBall:Nike Karma/Topflite GamerFavourite Gizmo:Club Caddy

was completely determined to break 80 today and should have done it if it werent for 2 doubles...
shot 83...
the doubles were on 2 par 4's...
first double was a mean duck hook off the tee into the woods... instead of punching out i tried to fit it thru an opening... which led to an even worse lie... on in 4 down in 2
the second one came on 18... after a perfect drive... 2 shanks later... on in 5 down in 2...
i missed 1 fw today(duck hook)... only 4 girs... thank god my putting was working better than usual... lots of par saves... left a few birdie opps short... like inches short...
ballstriking was pretty good... too bad it was sub80 good tho
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

40 (+5) on a sloooooow nine after work. Got stuck behind the last group in a high school match so, of course, it was the last girl's group. As a threesome they were two or more holes behind the next group (a foursome). Yikes. It was still fun. Just... slow...

Went and played Crestview Golf Course in Borculo, Mich.

Shot a 40 (!) on the front, before falling back to a more normal 51 on the back. Two bad holes killed me on the back.

Oh well. I still can't believe I shot a 40.

In my Adidas Velocity stand bag:
Redline RPM 430Q 8.5
Insight BUL 3 Wood
idea a2 3 iWood Hybrid
CCi 4-AW Cast Irons Black Max Anser Putter D2 Feel

Shot a 95 today...
Every hole I would make one beautiful shot, only to have it wiped away by a previous/later horrendous shot. I also lost more balls today than I ever have. First round with new clubs, so it can only get better!
I was also pretty pissed when I came across three straight holes who had white greens - soooo much sand. Putting well today (well for me) was impossible with greens like this. Definitely not going to play there again until it rains some down here.
Driver - Sumo 5900 (9.5Β°) S
3W - 909 F2 (15.5Β°) X
Hybrid - 4DX Ironwood 3 (20Β°) S
Irons: 4-PW - Victory Reds Full Cavity S
Wedge - CG14 (56Β°)Putter - Red X5 35"Ball - e6+Scores with New Bag:95, 83, 86

38. rain.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5