IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

One thing I did notice, was my irons were about 15-20 yards shorter than usual. I hit 3 shots that I thought were going to be good within, 10-15 feet, and came up 20 yards short of the green.

If the course wasn't that nice, it could've been faulty yardages. That's how it is sometimes.

Managed 8 holes before it got too dark. The hole we skipped was a pretty tough par-4. Shot 38 with a double on a par-5 go figure....

The bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 Limited (10.5*)
3-wood: Taylormade R7 st (15*)
5-wood: Titleist 909 F2(18.5*)Irons: Taylormade RAC TP MB; Project-X 6.0 (3-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 52.08 Vokey Spin-Milled 58.12Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 (33")Ball: Titleist ProV1

(yesterday) seventy-eight.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

74 on a par 68 course... had a chance to eagle #18 par 5. but it didnt happen

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Played Alvamar in Lawrence, KS today. Never played the course, and it was super windy, so I guess I'll take my 79.

Played the first 7 even par, w/ a chip in birdie on #3. Then, +7 in my next 9 holes, with 7 bogeys and 2 pars... had 60+ft putts on 8 and 9, then 51ft on 10, came out of those three holes with 8 putts combined...

Salvaged my round with a 35 ft birdie putt on the final par 3 and finished just under 80.

Driver: R7 Superquad, 9.5*, Proforce UST V2 Stiff
3-W: 300-series, 15*, steel shaft
Irons: TP MB Smoke 3-PW (just got em!)
Old irons: rac MB 3-PW (might be selling soon?)
Wedges: CG-12 Gunmetal, 52*, 56* & 60*Putter: Studio Select Newport, 15g weights, 34", etcBag: Hoofer Lite (sun-faded...

Played Alvamar in Lawrence, KS today. Never played the course, and it was super windy, so I guess I'll take my 79.

I also played Alvamar today!

I play it weekly. I wouldn't have called today "super windy", windy enough though. Played the front at +4, bogie, par, bogie, par, par, bogie, par, par, bogie, = 40. Played the back at +2 (bogies on 10, 13, 17) (birdied 11) = 38. Shot 78.

9 holes 46 with 2 lost balls IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FAIRWAY... let's just say my mental game was not good. bob rotella would not be proud.
Bag: Three Five Yellow
Driver: 905R 9.5 Degree, Fujikawa Shaft Shift
3-Wood: Sumo2 15 degree
Hybrids 19 and 21 degree
Irons tour x-20 (5-PW)Wedges vokey 52.08,56.14, 60.04Putter circa 62 #1: Pro V1Where I usually play: Rush Creek

started my 9 with a snowman so i deemed today a practice round... there was also a huge outing in front of us that was just hacking away so i wasnt going anywhere anytime soon... played 2 balls trying ridiculous shots for the hell of it... only lost 1 ball screwing around... all in all shot a 50
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I shot 77 my last round. 13 fairways, gir 13, one 70 foot par, 6242 yards. Par the first two holes off to a great start. Hit a large bucket of balls the day before this round so it helped. Par 5 484yds, 270 yards no roll, 7 wood on fringe.

I shot 78 today in my first tournament on the Egolf Amatuer Tour. It was played at Christmas Lake Golf Course (70.0/126)

7/14 Fairways
14/18 Greens
39 Putts

I played really well. struck the ball well. Got in trouble on a couple of drives, that led to bogeys and doubles. I just couldn't make a stupid putt. I missed 2 birdie putts within 10 feet, and miss a tap in from a foot. But, all in all, pretty happy with the way I played.

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

Shot a 88 on a Par 71 course which is the lowest 18 hole score! And shot a 40(Par 35) on the Front 9 which is my lowest 9 hole score!

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

40 for nine holes in 31 degree weather. Most fun i have had in a LONG time. A "good" drive went about 30 yards less than normal.
Bag: Three Five Yellow
Driver: 905R 9.5 Degree, Fujikawa Shaft Shift
3-Wood: Sumo2 15 degree
Hybrids 19 and 21 degree
Irons tour x-20 (5-PW)Wedges vokey 52.08,56.14, 60.04Putter circa 62 #1: Pro V1Where I usually play: Rush Creek

Played in a Scramble today. With 22 teams total (counting us). Myself, my aunt, and two of her co-workers with whom I've played with my multiple times. Her two co-workers are around a 17-20 handicap, and my aunt is probably around an 11. 7 birdies and an eagle for a 61. We tied for 1st and apparently we won, but later on they checked and said we actually finished second. Oh well, I still got to keep the prize money. It was only $30, but the tournament was for a really good cause so 18 holes, a cart, prime rib, and some happy children on Christmas Day for $85.

Temp today was right around 40˚. I walked 18 from 3:30pm to 6:30. No one else played the course all day. I was bombing drives down the middle all day. chipping was deadly - holed out for 3 on the 9th (par 5) and hit the pin in 3 on 15 (par 4).

Shot 75 (one eagle, one birdie).

As I walked I'd jump in the HIGH rough from time to time - with the temps getting lower the thick rough is thinning out and there are balls everywhere!!!

Today and yesterday (similar conditions - course almost empty) I picked up 23 Pro V1/V1x, and a few other premium balls. I left everything else I saw.