IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

only had time for 9 today too many errands to run...
only took me an hour an a half... course was wide open...
shot 4 over for a 40...
had an eagle opportunity that i ended up 3 putting! couldnt believe it... i think i was too excited that i just hammered my putts way past the hole... lol
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I shot a pretty good round yesterday. Struggled since I haven't had time to get out much with school. The ball and clubs were pretty cold ( I live in Utah) so I had to add a club or two to the yardage. Ended up at 39.

(yesterday) 36

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

wow... an absolute hackfest today... cant believe i got away with 10 over for an 82...
4 doubles and 2 single bogies...
my fave part of the game... chipping... was my enemy today... had the extreme tops and played ping pong with myself on a bunch of greens...
thank god i only bogied 1 par3 and 1 par5... the par4's were brutal... great drives followed by chunky 2nd shots... duck hook drives followed by pure 4w's...
couldnt string 2 decent shots on par4's together at all...

the way i was hitting the ball today i shoulda been closer to a hundred
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Shot a 93. It's a joy to be golfing in brisk 52 F weather with sun in December when you live in northern Illinois. Winter arrives tomorrow, so this may be my last golf til next March, unless we can get down to Florida after New Years.

Today.....I am working.....HOWEVER.....Last Saturday I played Apache Well golf course in Mesa, AZ. I shot a 76 and I'm fairly happy with that. I say "fairly" because its an easy course and I had some abismal shots that would embarass even the most green beginner!!! I'm going to blame those shots on a rapid change in barometric pressure as well as the fact that I had some minor wear on my golf glove!!!

I finally broke 80 with a 76 (40/36)
I started with three birdies on the back nine and ended up shooting a par 36.
Only 5 fairways and 5 greens.
Short game was on fire.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

88 today at Swansea Country Club in MA. Was pretty happy with my driver and iron play, but really have lost the short game touch. I used to practice with my 56 wedge all the time, and felt so comfortable inside 100 yds. Now that I'm not practicing the short game, I'm just praying not to skull the ball when I have a bad lie.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

Over 110+. I'm just a beginner.

Ping G15 10.5° Driver with Aldila NVS 65-S 
Ping G15 15.5° 3 wood
Adams: IDEA A3 3H, (A7)4H, 5H, 6, 7, 8, 9 irons, PW
Cleveland:CG12 56°, 60°
Nike: IC 20-10 Putter

83 (39/44) at Pine Valley in Rehobeth, MA. Same as my last few rounds: I hit the ball well with driver/irons, but had some short game blow-ups. Skulling the ball back and forth across the green as the rest of my foursome waits to putt...love those moments.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

I played my favorite little goat track today and had one of the best nines of the year with a 44. 3 pars, 4 bogeys, 2 doubles. I left the driver in the bag the whole round, that definitely helped, my 7w was my best friend today. The odd part is that I wasn't doing anything particularly well, other than I hit the greens on both par3s (parred both) and one GIR from 150 out (had my only 3 putt on that one).

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

43˚ when I teed off on no.1, 37˚ when I finished 9 holes.

Shot 35 (-1).

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

3 birdies
2 double boogies
3 boogies
1 lost ball

4/4 up and down front nine
1/7 up and down back nine

5/11 up and down total

29 total putts
9 greens hit out of 18
12 fairways hit