IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

82 in my first round of the year. Hit the first 6 fairways too!

10.5* 910D2 w/ Matrix Ozik X-Con 6
 R11 5 Wood w/ Matrix Radix HD7   910H 19* Hybrid 
 AP1 Irons 4-PW   Spin Milled 48*, 53*, 58*    California Del Mer 

Course: Par 71, CR/Slope: 77/128, 6170 yards.

Yesterday: Net 71, Gross 88, 5 GIR, 8 FW.
Today: Net 70, Gross 87, 1 GIR, 7 FW.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot 80, 40 on the front, 40 on the back. I am well pleased with that because the wind was about 20MPH with 30-40MPH gusts. If I could drive the ball better I'd be dangerous, but I guess if we had this game whipped it wouldn't be as fun....

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

83 in a 1 day qualifier. Hit 11 greens but only 4 fairways and 39 putts! 4 fairways is misleading because a few of the par 4's are drivable for me so I don't really try to hit it because it's further away from the green.

Played 27 on Saturday, shot a 96 the first 18 (+14 on front, +10 on back), and then shot a 43 (+7) on the back nine, one day I'll figure this game out. The knee was hurting the first 18, but then numbed itself out for the third nine.

Gus
---------------

Shot an 83 yesterday. Felt decent about it due to the incredible winds and cold temperature I was dealing with.

Waiting for summer...

Our course is par 71. My handicap is 18 but i can rarely play to it. If i can get 5 pars in a round i am pretty happy. My game recently has gone to hell, dont know whats happening. Help!

Typical Chubbs fashion yesterday: 34 + 43 = 77.

Was actually really happy with how it turned out considering i've been battling a really, really bad pull hook swing with the tendency to hit it really fat. Focused a lot on spine angle and hip turn. Also, course had 3 temporary "greens" (ie. the pin stuck into the middle of the fairway 20 yards in front of the real green). And wtf, the beer cart closed at 2pm!!!!

Bag: Lightweight Stand Bag
Driver: G15 9º
Fairway: 909F2 15º
Hybrid: 909H 19º
Irons:  AP2 710Wedges: CG10 56º, Vokey SM 52º, 60ºPutter: Karsten Anser 34"

double post.

Bag: Lightweight Stand Bag
Driver: G15 9º
Fairway: 909F2 15º
Hybrid: 909H 19º
Irons:  AP2 710Wedges: CG10 56º, Vokey SM 52º, 60ºPutter: Karsten Anser 34"

I had a boat for 6 years and sold it last May and started playing golf again, but I have been playing horrible. I'm trying to tell mydelf that it will get better and to just practice and be patient. I was a 9 handicap years ago, but am playing to a 16 right now. I've only been out 6 or 7 times this year and as I stated previously....I have been playeing horrible. I hit some balls last Sturday at the range and then went out and played 9. Well, I played the best I have this year and shot a 40. I hope the the few adjustments I made are correct and can continue to play better.

Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5* , Aldila RIP’d stiff shaft (60g).

Ping G10 15* Hybrid
Callaway Heavan Wood 19* Hybrid
Putter: T-Line XXIV Tommy Armour

Ping i/3 Irons green dot
Cleveland 60* Lob wedge, Ping 56* Sand wedge, Nike SV Tour Black Satin 52* wedge, Ping 48* wedge.

Ball: TaylorMade

Last time out (2nd time this year) I hit a 51. Had a good start with bogie, par, bogie but then came the dreaded Kafoozles on the next three holes.
Played for about 6 years, took about 5 years off from the game and I'm now back into it for about 3 years.
Way too many golf books, way too many lessons....
But this year I'm going to break that 40 barrier for 9 holes! ... ... I , ... think... ... .. . . .

Shot a 43 in my league last night with a freaking 9 on one hole. I haven't had a 9 on a hole in 13 years!! My second shot on that hole I topped it so bad it went backwards. My short game was pretty good though. 15 putts.

Shot 84 yesterday. Hit the ball well but couldn't putt to save my life. Green had just been air aerated and sanded which made them a little bumpy but it was my bad pushes / pulls that got to my score.

6 Fairways, 8 Greens, 33 Putts with 4 three-putt bogeys and missed 4 other putts inside 6 ft that would have been up and down for pars.

Waiting for summer...

88 (43-45) on last friday. It was a haul, not to mention that 25 mph gust of wind that popped up out of no were. Alot of 3 putts, a couple lost golf balls, bad short game around the green. But there is hope, i hit two of the greatest 4 irons i have hit ever. Flush, dead center, one on a par 5 that gave me a shot for eagle, another on a par 4 when my drive clanked off a tree that left me about 220 out, great par. Its just a mix of really bad and really good. Typical when you finally start learning to swing in balance than swining on your toes. The only thing harder would probably be changing the grip.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Just got back into golf, and got some r7 clubs and 07 Burner driver a couple weeks ago.
Went to a new course and played nine.
Quite a few mistakes, but left pleased with my drives and mid game.
Need to get the short game fixed, putting wan't horrible, just need to be closer to the pin to keep them manageable.

85 with two penalty strokes and two chips that lipped out of the cup. 69% fairways hit too, which was a record for me since my driver has a mind of its own.