IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I played 9 last night and shot an even 36. I hit every fairway an d4/9 GIR. I had 1 bird, 7 pars, and 1 bogey.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Got off early today and played Nansemond River, par 72. I shot a 78 with 2 doubles.

:cobra: Amp Driver 10.5*(R)
:tmade: Burner 3W 15*(R)
:tmade: Burner 2.0 Rescue 3-4
:titleist: 714 AP1 Irons 5-pw, gw(Steel XP95 R300)
:callaway: MD3 Wedges 56, 60
:nickent:Omen Long Putter(un-anchored)

Ugh... 53 for 9 at my usual place. Played from the blues, so this is a bit better than usual (about a stroke or two better in the differential), but it was by far the most frustrating round in a few months.

The good: my recently-added 3W is magic, easily hitting 210 off the tee with much better control than driver, and very good distance off the deck. Had the distance (but not the aim) to both reach the 460-yard opening par 4, and 450 yard uphill par 5 in two. Also sank a few long (> 15 foot) putts. Short chips from < 3 yards off the green were all less than 10 feet, often less than 6 feet, from the pin.

The bad: 3-putted a GIR on the par 5... Had trouble staying out of the trees on the right with all my clubs.

The Terrible: Three chips to get on the green after a pin-high miss < 20 yards left of the green on par 3 4th hole. Three sand shots to get out of the bunker on #6. Chunked a 60° from 50 yards, came up 10 yards short of an easy GIR. A couple other blunders.

The silver lining, of course, is that I can easily count 5-7 strokes that were so bad that I can "practice them out" without making any major adjustments, so this could easily have been a 45-48 round. I think this is because it's been a couple weeks since I've been out, so I need to get back into the swing of regular chipping practice. I'm also a bit sore from a 16 hour travel day yesterday....

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

39 Front
39 Back

Putts (14 front & 14 back) = 28 total putts
Up and downs (3 out of 8 front & 3 out of 7 back) = 6 out of 15 or 40%
Greens hit 5 out of 18
Fairways hit 12 out of 14

3 bogies and 6 pars in the front
4 bogies, 4 pars and one birdie in the back

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

shot a 48 for 9 holes. I was hitting almost every fairway with my new admas driver

Driver- Insight Tech A4 with Matrix Ozik shaft
Fairwood- Exotics CB2 7 wood
Hybrid- Burner 08 3 Hybrid
Irons- XCG Irons 4-PW,SW
Putter- GT Max

78. YAY! with three three putts on greens in regulation. hiy the fairways on them as well. screwed up my 60 yard approach wedge on all three of them. hit them all way over the falg with 40 footers on all. =/

07 Burner regular flex. (my dads-doing wonders with it) :D
supersteel burner steel shaft strong 3 wood
R7 draw 5 wood
Rapture 4-pw uw. Red dot. <3
56 deg sw60 deg Cg14 white steel two ball putter penta golf shoes. =D

Last time I played, it was a 39 on 9 holes.

905 T w/ ProForce V2 X-Stiff
904 F w/x100
MP-32 w/Project X 6.5
Vokey 252.08
BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1x

Shot a 38 with a double on the first hole. Recovered nicely! Driver was on!
The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. -Ben Hogan

Shot a 5 over 77. Hit 9/13 Fairways and 9/18 GIR. 2 birds, 10 pars, 5 bogeys and one double bogey.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

If anyone actually read my longwinded post from yesterday... today will be short. I successfully eliminated all the miserable chips and only had a couple downright bad shots all day. Hit a personal best (tie) 9-hole score of 46. Still have to keep myself out of the trees on the right, but things really came together. Going to break 90 soon.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

75 (3 over, 4.4 differential) at Highfields Golf and Country Club.
Scorecard
Blog Post

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

my friend, just broke 90 last year, i am close to breaking 80 soon, my lowest score is a 39. Work a lot on your short game, believe me, no me 3 putts, get it out of the bunker ( you have to feel comfortable in a bunker), chips and pitches, that how you are going to break 90. Its a matter of playing boggies and 1 or 2 pars, and you are done with it. Your driving and long game doesnt have to be perfect. Then, if you want to break 80, you need a much more solid ball striking ( hitting down compressing the ball, getting distance, attacking par 5s, at leat 1 birdie per round and lots of pars. Good luck and work a lot.

What´s in my bag

Driver: Hibore Monster 10.5 Regular Flex, Fujikura
3 wood: Big Bertha 15 Stiff Flex
Hybrid: Halo 22 (3) StiffIrons: X18 3-PWWedges: Vokey Spin 56; 60Putter: Ball: Pro V1

Shot a 47 in league tonight. Started off really rusty but finished par, par, birdie! Nice way to end a round for sure!

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

shot a 75 at my local small easy course that i've been a member at for 10 years or so. not bad considering i shot 81 yesterday at the same place. what stung though was my 60+ yr old father shooting a 73. hasn't stopped mouthing yet!

In the bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 and 5 wood: Steelhead III
3-PW: i3 oversizegap wedge: slingshotSW: i3 bladePutter: Dual Force Rossie IIBall: tour i