IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 38 while chasing my 7 and 3 year old around. Not bad under the circumstances. Try telling a 3 year old that the sand traps are not his sand box!! Good thing nobody else was on the course.
The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. -Ben Hogan

played a short course wednesday spraying my driver all over the place and luckily escaped with a 94 but playing tomorrow so hopefully I can figure this driver out and shoot a lot better.

Shot a season best 3 over 75 today. I had 3 birds, 10 pars, 4 bogeys and 1 double bogey

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Ugh. Shot a 53 today. In some ways it's better than it looks, because that included a 10 (+6) and a 7 (+3). My iron play has been steadily worsening lately, and today other than my 52° wedge, I don't think I hit a single iron shot cleanly. The 10 was frustrating because it came after a 280 or so yard drive that left me about 50 yards from the center of the green. I'll leave it to your imagination how it took me 9 strokes to get down from there (added difficulty: my drive hit the correct fairway). All I can say is I think it'll be good to take a week off before a serious golf flurry the following week... gotta clear my head after this one.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

73 (+2) on a pretty easy course yesterday (first time in 70's actually), and I shot 82 (+11) today. I was 7 over going into number 15 and I would rather not talk about the rest.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Shot a 79 today.

Broke 80 for the first time on an 18 hole round however in the last week or so i shot in the 30's on 9 holes so I was expecting to break 80 today and wasnt overly excited with my results...

41 on the front
39 on the back
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

Wasn't today but rather Memorial Day, but I just joined, so...

On a par 54 course, my first golfing of any kind in a few years, I had a 44 on the front nine and a 40 on the back. I improved gradually, with a lot more bogeys on the back nine rather than... worse stuff. :)

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

Shot a 79 today.

where I come from 41 + 39 = 80

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

A disappointing 84. 39-45
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

79 for me today - 39 and 40. Very happy despite the fact that I didn't do anything very spectacular. Nothing great, but everything solid which almost never happens for me. 12 pars, 5 bogeys and a double to shoot 3 below my handicap. (I'm down to 9.504 - as close as I've ever been to single figures!) One of the bogeys (3 putt) and the double came when it started bucketing down rain for a couple of holes. It stopped and I had 6 straight pars. A good day.

What's in my Eagles & Birdies Bag:
taylormade.gif R9 SuperTri Stiff 10.5˚
mizuno.gif MX-700 15˚ 3W Stiff
mizuno.gif MX-700 20˚ & 23˚ Hybrid Stiff
mizuno.gif MP 52 4-PW Nippon 950 Stiffmizuno.gif MP - T 10 52˚/07˚ & 58˚/10˚ping.gif Redwood Anser 34"titleist.gif Pro V1x FJD   

85 today. 45/40. The 45 was tough to handle, the 40 followed a missed put on 18 from 5 feet - almost a decent 9. I gotta start playing again.

88.....42/46 6/14 FW, 6 GIR, 33 putts. 7 pars, 7 bogies, 3 doubles, and 1 triple. Wind was stiff @ 20 mph and changing directions constantly. I actually played the back side first, and really blew up with some poor second shots. I was concerned about the wind and was making very poor contact out of the box. In the wind contact is just so important. After 5 holes and on #15 I started taking 3/4 swings and was making better contact. I played my first 5 holes @ +8, then after playing 3/4 swings I played the next 13 holes at +8. Good stuff to throw in the memory bank. When I say 3/4, it just feels like 3/4, and in all actuality it may be just barely shorter than my normal backswing, but it helped me make better contact. Why it took me 5 holes to do this is beyond me.

I was really trying to concentrate on my speed while lag putting this round. My last round I had six 3 putts which prompted some work on the putting green. I did have two three jacks today which is still unacceptable (one for bogey and one for double bogey), but moving in the right direction.

only played 9 but shot a 42 (par 36). Par 5 birdie, par 3 par, the rest bogeys.

I have to learn to putt better

In my Grom:

Driver: MX 560
Irons: Idea a3 3H, 4H, 5H, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Wedges: GT Tight Lies Sandwedge, GT Tight Lies LobwedgePutter: White Steel #5

72 (35-37) yesterday. 5 birdies and 5 bogies. Put my Nike Dymo into play and I hit it very well. Irons were crisp (all my birdies were inside 10'). Chunked 1 chip and missed 3 putts inside 5' but overall not too bad. My index will be below 0 as soon as I put in my last 5 scores.

35 on Friday p.m. 1 eagle, 2 birdies, 1 bogie, and 1 double. The eagle was nice…510 into about a 5-10 MPH wind, nutted my drive and still had 235 in, 3-wood to about 4'. Had the traditional PEFU with a 3 putt dbl bogie on a 170 yd downwind par 3.

BTW, PEFU is an acronym for POST EAGLE FU*K UP.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Shot a 78 on Saturday this weekend.
40/38 - 34 putts
5 Fairways / 12 Greens

Only played 9 Sunday and shot 39.
4 Fairways / 7 Greens
19 Putts

Waiting for summer...