IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

87.....47/40 8/14 FW, 6 GIR, 35 putts. 9 pars, 4 bogies, 4 doubles, and a triple. I really blew up the front side with poor second shots and two 3 jacks. I settled down on the back and shot a +4 40 which is very good for me. I did have one stroke and distance penalty on #10. That combined with the 3 jacks leaves room for mucho improvement!!!

Shot a 89 on a par 63 (+26), It's nothing good but It was a personal best, even though I sucked pretty badly on the back 9.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Shot an 88 (43-45) at a course I've never played before (Lost Creek Country Club)....hit 5/14 fw, 3 GIR, 31 putts (2 3-putts though), but I did make a 40 ft bomb for par on #10! Really could have been 5-6 strokes lower and could have been a personal best.....my "I hate golf moment" for the day came on a short (258 yd) par 4, I smoked a 3-wood down the middle onto the slope to the green (probably 5 yards to the green), and proceeded to hit my chip shot about 4 inches, then was tenative on the next chip and had a 40+ft par putt that I ran by 7-8 ft and had a downhill putt for bogey I missed, UGH!

:
Driver:  MachSpeed Black 10.5 Fukikura Motore Speeder shaft

1Hybrid: VR PRO 15* (replacing my 3wood with this) 

Hybrids:  Baffler 18*, DWS 20*, TWS 23*

5I-GW  Mx-19 

Wedges - 50.08/54.14/58.10 

Putter:iN Craz-e

Ball: Pro V1x or Callaway Tour i(z) 

Finally got back out for 9 holes for the first time in a few weeks because of rain and flooding on the course. I shot a 42, 5/7 FIR, 1 GIR, 14 putts. I was really happy with the driver today :).

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

I shot a 76. From the distance that I played from (7009 yds) and the course rating (73.6 I believe), it was my personal best score even though I made some dumb mistakes... Lowest score ever was a 73 in a tournament.

Shot an 81 today. Doubled the 1st and 17th but otherwise it was a decent round. Made 2 birdies, one which was a lip out on a par 5 for eagle. Too many thrown away shots leading to bogey or else it could have been another 70s round.

Waiting for summer...

I shot a 79 at a course Ive never played before in Northern Minnesota. The course was The Quarry at Giants Ridge. It is consistantly voted in the top 20 of the top 100 public courses by golf digest. I had 8 bogies, one birdie, and 9 pars. Was real happy considering it was a new course and fairly challenging.

Normally, I would post how I shot today, but since my 15 year old son -who has only been playing for 1 yr now- had his "Best" game, I have to post how he did. On 9 holes he shot a 38. He was competing in a youth competition and also had the "longest drive of the day" and "closest to the pin from the drive" - 8 inches from the pin. He hopes to make the varisty High School team this year and continue on to play golf on a college team.

Shot a 90 today at my home course. 46/44. Just couldn't get anything going and couldn't seem to get enough pars to cancel out the doubles.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Got off work at 6pm and got home and changed and to the course at 7:30ish. I walked the back 9 at my home course in just at an hour and 20 minutes. 42.......4/7 FW, 3 GIR, 16 putts. 5 pars, 2 bogies, and 2 doubles. Story of my life. 1 three putt and one stroke and distance penalty off the tee kept me from shooting a really good nine hole score.

I shot a 79 at Drumm Farm Golf Course in MO. My first round in the 70's. :)

R9 Supertri 10.5*
Dymo 3 Wood 15*
Idea Pro Super Hybrid 19*
Victory Red Full Cavity Irons (4-AW)
54* Wedge Spin Milled 60* Wedge Spin Milled California Series Del Mar 34in

Shot 76...blocked my 3 wood approach into an unplayable and made a bogey on 18. Hit the ball great and got up and down when needed.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

81, hit the ball very well but the short game was a little shabby

Driver: S2 9.5 Stiff
3 Wood: Ft Stiff
5 Wood: Ft-iz Stiff
Irons: VR Full cavity 4-Aw
Wedges: Spin Milled 56* and CG11 60*Putter: Rossa CorzinaBall: ProV1 or Tour i