IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 79 Yesterday! It was my first time breaking 80! But the best thing off all, it was in a tournement! 79 on a new course I have never seen or played, and a 6th place finish. Not to shabby.

Shot a 79 Yesterday! It was my first time breaking 80! But the best thing off all, it was in a tournement! 79 on a new course I have never seen or played, and a 6th place finish. Not to shabby.

Just curious, not trying to be a peckerhead, but how are you a 5.5 and you've never broke 80?

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

shot a 79 today...

not thrilled not upset about it. Shot a 43 on the first 9 and 36 on 2nd 9. Mentally I was awesome on the second 9 but played a lot of stupid shots on the first 9.

Played a very long course today close to 6500 yds total and course rating was 71.5
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

Played a quick nine tonight, shot two over with 9 GIR. Either it was just one of those days or someone needs to hit up the practice green.

Fore!

Shot a 39 (+4). Not real happy about how my driver performed. Me and him are going to have to have a talk!! ha! Putting has been saving my butt!!
The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. -Ben Hogan

Played a quick 9 with my brother yesterday after work. Easy enough track. Couple shakey shots but made 4 putts outside ~12ft and kept myself even. I'm making shots now that I've never been able to make. IE. 100-120 is between clubs for me. Choked down on a sand wedge last night from right at 120 and stuck it. Good thing to because I had to punch out to get there and make the putt for par. 2nd hole is a 140yd par 3. Pin was up so maybe 130. Hit a sand wedge right at it and saw the ball hit the hole and take a hop. Pretty cool. Made the 10ft putt back up the hill. First rnd even this year after being away from golf for over 2 yrs. Been close a few times(a few 37's)

'09 Nike Dymo 3-Wood
Tommy Armour 855s 2-Iron (from an old set. i can hit it 260-270 and it's accurate so I kept it)
Mizzuno MP-33 irons(absolutely love these and they look great)
Cleveland Wedges obviously
Odessey putter(need a new one very soon)No driver. Dont need one.

shot a 92 down in Maryland, never played there before (very nice course, but very long).....47 on the front and a 45 on the back..........only 2 Pars though

Shot 82 today when the course was playing longer than usual with the rain. Not too upset.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

• Administrator
Even par 71. Won $108 with three gross skins, third place, and one closest to the pin.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played 9 holes last night...shot 2 under 34. Could have been much lower. Missed a 5 foot birdie putt on 5, 6 foot eagle putt on 6 and a 3 foot par putt on 7. Also had a 12 foot birdie putt lip out and come back at me on 9. Could have been a 30. Starting to play like I used to which is nice.

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

Shot a 3 over 75 today. Had 2 birdies, 12 pars, 3 bogeys, and 1 double bogey(on a stinkin par 3). Hit 11/13 fairways, 10/18 GIR, and 31 putts.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

82! My best now.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

shot a 38 on 9 today (3 over). Had 2 double bogeys, one bogey and 2 birdies. Rare I hit double bogeys so I wasnt happy with the round and the tee shots got wild today unfortunately.

A plus was my short game ... had 14 putts on 9 holes. Not bad.
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

I shot a 73 on my home course the last time I played with a silly double on the fourth hole. Doesn't it make it worse when you get a "mental error" bogey or double early, then have a really great day the rest of the round? Makes you think "only if.."

Speedline 9032 9.5* Aldila Voodoo RNV6 Shaft
Exotics XCG 15* Fairway
AD Hybrids, 17* / 21* / 24* Aldila NVR
CG7 Black Pearl 6-PW, 1* Strong 2* Up
CG15 Wedges, 52-10* / 56-10* / 60-12* DSG 33.5" Rossa Monza Ghost Pro V1, Penta TP 1600 Tournament EditionHome Club: Stone Creek Golf Club,...