IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

Shot a 79 Yesterday! It was my first time breaking 80! But the best thing off all, it was in a tournement! 79 on a new course I have never seen or played, and a 6th place finish. Not to shabby.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the game of my life this morning. Shot my age - 68. Par   4   4   4   3   5   4   5   3   4   36     4   3   5   3   4   4   5   4   4    36   72 Me    4   4   3   2   5   3   6   2   4 

41-39-80 at Stoneleigh Golf & CC other than a topped first drive and a couple of 3 putts played pretty well in a windy day with @GolfLug @billchao @Hardspoon And the Aimpoint class with

CAREER BEST! Played my home course. Birdie at 1 to get the day rolling and never looked back. 3 birds on the front to one bogey to play the front -2. Had 2 birdies and 2 bogeys on back for an even bac

Posted Images

Shot a 79 Yesterday! It was my first time breaking 80! But the best thing off all, it was in a tournement! 79 on a new course I have never seen or played, and a 6th place finish. Not to shabby.

Just curious, not trying to be a peckerhead, but how are you a 5.5 and you've never broke 80?

shot a 79 today...

not thrilled not upset about it. Shot a 43 on the first 9 and 36 on 2nd 9. Mentally I was awesome on the second 9 but played a lot of stupid shots on the first 9.

Played a very long course today close to 6500 yds total and course rating was 71.5

Played a quick 9 with my brother yesterday after work. Easy enough track. Couple shakey shots but made 4 putts outside ~12ft and kept myself even. I'm making shots now that I've never been able to make. IE. 100-120 is between clubs for me. Choked down on a sand wedge last night from right at 120 and stuck it. Good thing to because I had to punch out to get there and make the putt for par. 2nd hole is a 140yd par 3. Pin was up so maybe 130. Hit a sand wedge right at it and saw the ball hit the hole and take a hop. Pretty cool. Made the 10ft putt back up the hill. First rnd even this year after being away from golf for over 2 yrs. Been close a few times(a few 37's)

shot a 92 down in Maryland, never played there before (very nice course, but very long).....47 on the front and a 45 on the back..........only 2 Pars though

Played 9 holes last night...shot 2 under 34. Could have been much lower. Missed a 5 foot birdie putt on 5, 6 foot eagle putt on 6 and a 3 foot par putt on 7. Also had a 12 foot birdie putt lip out and come back at me on 9. Could have been a 30. Starting to play like I used to which is nice.

shot a 38 on 9 today (3 over). Had 2 double bogeys, one bogey and 2 birdies. Rare I hit double bogeys so I wasnt happy with the round and the tee shots got wild today unfortunately.

A plus was my short game ... had 14 putts on 9 holes. Not bad.

I shot a 73 on my home course the last time I played with a silly double on the fourth hole. Doesn't it make it worse when you get a "mental error" bogey or double early, then have a really great day the rest of the round? Makes you think "only if.."