IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Had a fairly good front 9(for me), shooting 45. I had 17 putts, two 3 putts(UGH!), four 1 putts, 3 double bogeys and played the same ball the entire round. I leaked off the tee quite a bit but had good contact with the irons, which is my main goal. I was pleased.

Back 9 was a different story. I shot 56, lost 4 balls, had a 10 on hole, had a triple bogey, 22 putts and my contact went to shit.

I was in a good mood after 9, now not so much.

R9 9.5*
MP630 3 Wood
MP630 CLK Hybrid 17*
MP-32 3-pw Rifle Project X 6.0
56*10 satin & 60*10 oil can Method #1

Had a fairly good front 9(for me), shooting 45. I had 17 putts, two 3 putts(UGH!), four 1 putts, 3 double bogeys and played the same ball the entire round. I leaked off the tee quite a bit but had good contact with the irons, which is my main goal. I was pleased.

Back 9 was a different story. I shot 56, lost 4 balls, had a 10 on hole, had a triple bogey, 22 putts and my contact went to shit.

I was in a good mood after 9, now not so much.

R9 9.5*
MP630 3 Wood
MP630 CLK Hybrid 17*
MP-32 3-pw Rifle Project X 6.0
56*10 satin & 60*10 oil can Method #1

Shot a 2-over 38 at my local course. Those double bogeys hurt.

In my x86 stand bag-

DRIVER- Tour Burner 9.5* STIFF
3 & 5 WOOD- 980F PT 15* 19*
3-PW IRONS- 690 CB FORGED G-S-L WEDGE- CG 10 Black Pearl 52* 56* 60*BALL- ProV1 and ProV1x

Played my first tournament of the year today....pin placements were diabolical......shot 77 with a QUAD on the 7th hole....golf is a stupid, stupid game, and that's why I love it

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Since my last post I have played 2 nine hole rounds. 49 and 45. Big D is killing me off the tee. Like I have said before, I'm stubborn as hell, but I'm crying uncle. I may take the Driver and 3W out for a round or two and see how it goes.

I played a nine hole course and left after seven holes because I had lost so many golf balls. I let two others go in front of me because I was so frustrated with the way I played. This course was way beyond my limited abilities.

Just came back from playing. Shot 78 on 70.7/131 6675 yd. Course. Every thing was working great. Why can't I do this all the time??? Sigh.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a nice 75 today, 3 0ver par front nine and eve par back, no birdies with 3 bogeys and 15 pars, pleased with how consistant I played even though I didn't make a birdie

78.... 41 front 37 back. 8/18 GIR, 6/15 fairwaiys, 32 putts. Started DBL, BOG, BOG, then 12 straight pars and finished with 3 BOGS.

Not a bad day all in all...... definately had my scranblin game on.

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

I shot 85 today on a really hard course (Gray Hawk in Scottsdale, AZ). Rating is 71.7 Slope 139, my splits were 40-45. I just had too many doubles..
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

101 with a couple of 9s. My feet and hands were killing me. I did win a skin, though...whooppee and $27!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Played 18 holes on Saturday morning, ending with a 92 on a par 72 course. I was pleased with that for now. Played the ball according to all of the rules I'm aware of, such as playing an OB tee shot as the 4th shot. Glad there was only one of those to worry about! I had been watching a lot of the Golf channel lately as well as picking up more tips from this site and applied them to my game. Made lots of progress. Now, if I can just get very consistent.

5974 yrd course rated...

68.4/rating and 115/slope from the White tees

In my bag:
Driver X460 TOUR OPTIFIT 10.5* Graphite
FW 3W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 13* Graphite
FW 5W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 18* Graphite
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized

Shot 84 today, couldn't putt worth a darn. It's hard to get used to Arizona greens, they're much faster than Missouri.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Yesterday shot 105, 27 holes. 69 on the first 18 then a parred the last 9 holes. Rained pretty much the whole time but I hit it great and it was a lot of fun playing with my dad.

Fore!

Shot 87 today. Very frustrating day all around. For the past 2 years, I've been battling a pretty bad hook. Just couldn't get it straightened out. Finally, something kicked in at the range last night. Went out this afternoon and hit the ball pretty straight off the tee. I just couldn't get my alignment right to put the ball where I wanted to. Really had to focus on that. My irons, which are normally my strong game had a pretty good draw to a hook. I think I was flipping the head at impact, which is something I normally don't do. Didn't putt very well either. So, not a good day, except that I did get to play golf.

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

86! I was 1 over after 8 holes..then I had a triple bogey on 9, and then things just got worse. They just done some work to the greens so putting was a bit of a challenge but I was happy with my final score.

78 (+9) for a 6.6 differential , and my first time below 80. 3 over at the 15th tee, then finished double, quad, birdie, bogey. Oh well.
In the bag: Titleist 909D2 9.5°, 906F2 15°, 585H 17°, AP2 710 3âPW, Vokey SM 52.08 & 58.12, Studio Select Newport 33", Pro V1X.
Home course: Lenzie Golf Club. Working on: ball striking.