IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 5 over 77. Didn't play exceptionally well, only hit 7/13 fairways and 9/18 greens, but I had 28 putts(which saved me). I had 2 birdies, 10 pars, 5 bogeys, and 1 double bogey(penalty stroke).

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

After last week's stint on "nice" courses, went back to my usual 9-hole track. It was in *fantastic* condition, the greens were as lush and carpet-like as I've ever seen anywhere. Very slow and forgiving, but putted true. Quite nice... Broke double-bogey (6) on the opening long par 4 for the first time ever, and actually had a putt for par. Double-bogeyed the par 3 second after pulling the tee shot and hitting a poor first chip that barely made the fringe, but that was stupid---I had about 2.5 feet to make bogey and I rushed it. Bogeyed the next 4 holes, including a great "bogey save" on another par 3 after hitting my second shot to a neighboring fairway (don't ask), chipping a great chip back and holing out a 15 footer for bogey. Then double-bogeyed the 7th after a bad chip and a worse misread on my bogey putt. Had to ditch the round after that to get back home because the course was as backed up as I'd ever seen, so I took par+strokes on the last 2, which is probably about what I'd have played given the way I was going. Wound up with a 47, my second-best 9 holes ever.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10Β° driver, FT 21Β° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15Β° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52Β° GW, Tom Watson 56Β° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60Β° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

91 on Micke Grove Golf Links in Lodi, CA today. Ugh. I actually topped my drive off of the first tee into some thick weeds about 20 yards away. Great start.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

A brutal 53-50...played better last week...regressing after taking lessons. I am thinking instead of playing.

"Hey! That kangaroo stole my ball!"

In my Ogio Chamber cart bag
Callaway RazrX Black 11.5* Driver, Nike VRPro fairway wood #3 #5, Adams IDEA Tech V3 4H, 5H, 6H, 7-GW, Custom Edel wedges 52*, 58*, Custom Edel Putter

85 at a course with 70.1/131 rating on Saturday. Shot 41 on the front with a triple bogey on the 9th hole--Ughhh!! Then shot 44 on the back nine. Frustrating thing about the back nine is I reached both par 5's in two. Then I 4 putted the first one (bogey) and three putted the second one (par)--AAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!

But the worst thing about the round is getting a double bogey on the easiest and the shortest par 4 13th hole. Most of the time it is par or birdie hole for me, but not Saturday. Had a great tee shot that was just heading fairway/rough border, but couldn't find the damn ball when I got there so I had to re-tee! Thus, a double bogey.

I don't mind being penalized for a bad shot, but this was a good shot that should have been right there on the fairway or worse just off the fairway. But with the rough being a little long on saturday, my ball just disappeared.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex:Β EZone BladesΒ (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron: Β 2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I haven't played lately, I've had several years off from the game. But this week or so, I will post up my score online.

Driver: 909D2 9.5 Diamana Blue Stiff
Wood: 909F2 13 Degree Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Hybrid: 909H 17 Degree Diamana Blue Stiff
Irons: VR Forged Split Cavity 3-PW Project X 5.5
Putter: Newport 2.5Wedges: SV Tour 56 and 60Bag: Sasquatch 2010 Stand BagBall: Pro V1X

93. Working out some kinks in the driver and just could not get the putter working

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

Played at Oak Quarry golf Course Riverside CA/ I was struggling and was far from my home course. I average about 9 over at my home course here I was struggling. ended up shooting 19 over. first time playing there so I can only get better. Very nice course but my Driver let me down all day long.

MB 710 Iron Set 5-PW Blades Steel Shafts,
Vokey Design Spin Milled Wedges 52,56,60
hybore 2iH, 3iH, 5W, Driver XL, Putter
Balls "Pro V1's", " Callaway Warbirds"
Career Low Round: 79

shot a 92 today (par 71). needed a birdie on the 18th to break 90, instead I doubled it.. nice.
best round i've played all year!

2013 Goal:

Β 

Single digit handicap

43 on a par 36 9. 2nd time shooting under bogey. I hope I genuinely got a little better and its not just a hot streak.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot an 84, 45 front 39 back. I currently have no control with the driver. Didn't hit it on the back and really could have scored better but 3 putted 3 times. My short game was fair, putting wasn't great, missed a few that I shouldn't. But all and all about what I expect right now since I am in a funk and working on my attitude.

Brian

Shot a 47-44 - 91. Struck the driver, irons and hybrid pretty well. Was so-so with the short irons. Lots of 40-60yd shots. Putter okay, good putts with a couple WTF's mixed in.
Much better round than last Saturday. Made progress, so I was happy.

"Hey! That kangaroo stole my ball!"

In my Ogio Chamber cart bag
Callaway RazrX Black 11.5* Driver, Nike VRPro fairway wood #3 #5, Adams IDEA Tech V3 4H, 5H, 6H, 7-GW, Custom Edel wedges 52*, 58*, Custom Edel Putter

Played at 8 this morning and shot a 41-43-84. Hooked a few tee shots which is unlike me, got it working after a few holes. Putting was a little bit off but that also seemed to get better as the round progressed.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Shot a 110 at Sunset Lakes. Its right off the meremac river in south St. Louis County, and sits below the crest. So it had rained hard the day before, and all the water hazards were expanded by 10 feet (the red stakes were in the middle of the hazard) and the fairways had some standing puddles in them. Hit your drive dead center fairway and land in a puddle. Awesome.

Started off both nines great with a chip in birdie from 20 ft. on 1, and a tap in par from 2 feet on 10. after that the wheels kinda fell off. Managed to save a 92, and don't know how i did that.....Will be looking for a much better round than a 92 thursday at the same course and Friday at Orchard Creek (which if your ever around Altamont, NY, and wanna play check this course out. It is IMMACULATE

Varisty_Golf
A four foot putt to win never gets any less terrifying.
-David Feherty
Β 
If I ever get happy with myself for finishing 12th or 15th, someone needs to put my clubs away and I'll take up tiddlywinks.
-Ian Poulter