IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot 85 in the second day of the Missouri Junior Am with 3 TRIPLES!! Not very happy with my performance.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Played a quick nine holes at my home club from the black tees (gettin ready for the club championship) it's pretty tough back there but only if I could avoid the big number. Two doubles, and a triple for a 42.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Last week, old irons (Callaway X18 Uniflex) - 84.
This week, new irons (X22 Tours with PX 5.5) - 97

OUCH!!!

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Newbie here...this is my first post. What a cool community! It's great to see people bouncing ideas off each other. I live in Phoenix so golf is year round. I've been playing really well lately. My last round was 66......my home course is a little short, with lots of scoring opportunities, but my game is coming together.

I shot my new PR today with a 75 at my home course that I hadn't broken 80 on yet. Good day for me :)
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Played military golf today...left, right, left, right...
shot 48 for 9 holes--worst score in a couple of months. Hope it was a fluke.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

88. considering it's my first time breaking 90 i'm pretty damn stoked about it! had 8 pars, by far my most in a round, and shot only 5 over on the back nine. pretty pleased with myself. hopefully i can follow it up.

99 on a par 72 course (+27). Not my best and not my worst :)

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

82 had to go back to the pro V1. have been shooting higher scores with the Taylormade ball but am not sure why. playing the pro V1 is like an old friend and played tee to green much better. still cannot putt on the shaggy public course greens

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

83, couldn't drive the ball at all ( slicing???? haven't done that in a long time ) but hit a lot of greens

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Not my best effort today ... shot 100 on a new course, 50 front & 50 back. Most frustrating part was I had 92 after 17 holes - told myself all I had to do on the final par 5 was shoot a 7 or better ... KISS OF DEATH!! You guessed it - on in 5 + a 3 putt ...
This one's gonna sting for a while.

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

I shot an 84, my best score ever (by 2 strokes). I was using my brand new Nike Split Cavities for the 2nd time and I am in love.

Now I just need to get a new driver (mine is grounded), the regular shaft on mine is way too whippy.

Shot a 91 yesterday and played alone for the first time ever. Started on #10 and felt like I was sprinting around the course and I wasn't playing very well. I was glad to catch a two some on #1 and cleaned up my game a little bit with the slightly slower pace.

shot 76 yesterday; 2 in the front, and 2 in the back. 3 birdies. 1 double. 5 bogeys. 3 putted twice--Easy putts that I just let em slip. Missed about 6-7 fairly easy putts.
and a wrong club on one of the holes that resulted in a bogey when I could have gotten easily a par or a bird.

Yesterday I played my best golf of the year. Shot even par 72, but not my best score of the year. I hit 14/18 greens in regulation which is probably my best ratio ever. But the old putter didn't cooperate. I had 8 legitimate chances for birds, but only made 2. But, good to hit the ball well for a change. I have been struggling this year. Just the day before I sprayed it every where and shot 80. Crazy game.

I should clarify that I play from the senior tees. Which makes a big difference.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter