IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I am not a great golfer and haven't kept score once all year. I did par 4 holes out of nine the other afternoon. I am only posting on this thread to say that I played 4 afternoons in a row during our heat wave/drought. And I carry my bag. Because the course was so empty, I played multiple balls on several holes. Heat aside, I had a blast!

Driver: Titleist TSR1 12*

3 Wood: Titleist TSR1 15*

4 Hybrid: Titleist TSR1 20*

Irons: Titleist T350 5-W2 23*-53*

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 50.12F, 56.14F

Putter: Titleist SC Super Select Newport 2

45/42 for an 87. Second time ever breaking 90, first time this year. I left the course with a goofy grin on my face today :) Hit 7/14 fairways, 6 GIR, and had 34 putts. I was 2 over for the back 9 after 7, but then I dunked my tee shot in the water and ended up with a triple bogey. Missed a 5 ft. birdie putt on 18 to finish up. Can't say I was happy about missing that putt, but I wasn't upset with the round overall.

I had a one over 73 today. Didn't keep up with the fairways and greens hit and all that jazz. I did have 3 birdies, 12 pars, 2 bogeys and 1 double(hit a sprinkler head on my second shot and the ball shot about 40 yards over in the rough, a good golfer never runs out of excuses!!)

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

I shot a 46/43 for an 89 in the morning; then shot a 44/44 for an 88 in the afternoon at my home course...Pebble Creek in Tampa.

Shot 45/44 for 89 today. Second sub 90 round in as many days. 6 FIR, 8 GIR, 35 putts and a couple of bone headed decisions :)

81, usually shoot mid 80's working on getting down to 70's.

MB 710 Iron Set 5-PW Blades Steel Shafts,
Vokey Design Spin Milled Wedges 52,56,60
hybore 2iH, 3iH, 5W, Driver XL, Putter
Balls "Pro V1's", " Callaway Warbirds"
Career Low Round: 79

86. One of those 'I'm going to sell my clubs after this' days. Only one thing I was proud of all day at that was an up and down for par from a tough sand lie. Just trying to focus on that.

Fore!

I shot a 91 on sunday.

Played good and bad at the same time.
Had too many blow-up holes though

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

43/38 for 81 yesterday....missed a 10 foot eagle chance, but a good round none the less.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

My first round this year, besides a scramble, and I had the second best round of my life. I shot 76. I had 14 birdie putts and one eagle putt. If I could putt, I would be dangerous. I had 36 putts. I made one putt over 5 feet for par, and had only one birdie from about 5 feet. If I was a good putter, I could have easily shot under par. Still happy, though!!

Played here for the first time this weekend:
http://www.auroragov.org/AuroraGov/D...urceNodeId=997
Played the back tee (7548 yds 75.5/139 rating). First time I played 7500 yd course. Remember though this is in Denver area where the ball flys about 10% more.
Shot 90. Putter wasn't working too well but the driver and the irons were working great.

It is a great course.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 77 at par 72 Saratoga Spa State Park Golf Course with 2 lost balls. Greens were rolling nice but slow and the course was overall very nice.

What's in my Micro Lite Bag:

Driver: RocketBallz Tour 9
3 Wood: V Steel 15 degree
3-PW: 762 DCIGW: CG 12 52 degree

SW/LW: spin milled 56/11, 60/7

Putter: 2 Ball 35"

Played Sunday and shot an 87, which was the equivalent to me playing at a 17.6 handicap according to the online handicapping system I use..... pretty proud of that.
Taylormade Burner 09 Driver / Taylormade Burner 09 3 Wood / King Cobra Baffler 19*(Rail H) & 26* / Ping G5 Irons 5-U / Cleveland 588 56* & 60* / Never Compromise Voodoo Daddy / Bridgestone E6 balls