IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot an 84(+13) at a fairly easy course today. Didn''t play all that well and probably should've scored better considering it's a fairly short course and not too terribly difficult.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Actually was yesterday but I shot a 101. Very frustrating round. Played okay on the front and then started off excellent on the back until #14 when it all fell apart! I was on pace to shoot in the low 90's possibly the upper 80's but for some reason everything just quit working. I really need to work on shots that are only 20-30 yards off the green. I freak myself out thinking I'm going to carry the green and hit so softly that I get a 2 yard shot. Then repeat it 3 times.......Oh well, something to work on at the range this week!

82........41 front 41 back.
Could have been a great round....birdied 14th and I was 5 over par. Double bogeyed 15th that retarded my momentum. and subsequently finished bogey bogey bogey.

102. After two rounds of sub 90 scoring, I blundered my way through a new course. I hit some great shots, I just couldn't get into any kind of rhythm and string good shots together. I even took a 10 on a par 5 - 8 shots of which came after I was within 100 yards. I am cutting myself some slack on this one though since it was a new course and it was miserably hot...

84 yesterday, 38 out and a DARN 46 coming in. Thought I had finally broke 80 but I got a case of the pulls on the back side and kept getting in trouble......oh well low round of the year so far!

3 Wood-Dynacraft Avatar XMOI w/Apollo FW Shadow
2/3 Hybrid-Power Play 5000 w/True Ace Red Storm Hybrid
4-PW Power Play System Q2 w/S Apollo Spectre Lite Steel
50*/54*/58*-Acer XB Satin w/S Apollo Spectre Lite Steel
Putter-Nike BC101Ball-Top Flite Gamer V2

Shot a 42 9 hole yesterday. Best round for me since my spring vacation in Dominican Republic where I played my best games ever. I normally play early AM, and shoot anywhere from 44-50 thru 9, but this was an afternoon round and my body seems to really enjoy playing in the afternoon!

Had 2 birdies and was actually putting from the fringe on one for an eagle!

The wind was blowing so I was able to get right up there in 2 on a 495 yard Par 5!!!

Man that round felt good

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

The last time I played, I shot 84. It was in a tournament, so I really wasn't happy at all with that score. I firmly believe that playing in tournaments is the only real way to improve your mental game. When I'm not in a tournament, I can shoot in the high 70s - but of course, the pressure is off. I'm looking forward to entering as much as I can in future tournaments.

41-41 for an 82. Missed an ace by 14" on number 11. My round after that felt great and I felt like everything was working.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

91 today. ball striking was sporadic and had some ridiculously bad lies that i usually only see about once every 2 rounds. blah. had a birdie though on a par 3, stuck it about 8 feet from the flag and made the putt.

88 Got so excited about playing well that I lost focus on the last few

In the bag: I'm not a complete nike fanboy.. I just happened to pull some strings and get fitted at the oven
Driver| SQ Machspeed 8.5
Fairway Woods|3,5| SQ Machspeed fairway woods
Hybrids |3,4 iron| SQ Machspeed hybrid
Irons|PW-5| Split Cavity Forged IronWedges| 54 bent to 53 and 58...

87 (46/41) on a par 71

One 9 iron chip in from 40 feet for par on a par 5, one birdie on a par 4.

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Played the back nine at Steenberg. First time on a golf course in maybe four months. Felt great to be out there! Didn't keep score as I was just practicing (and the SAGA does not accept nine hole rounds for handicap purposes), but did have two legit pars (both up and downs) and a bird on the par three 17th where I knocked it to five feet.

Hitting it pretty straight, but super short. Lower body feels all wrong.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 104 the other day at Killian Greens in Miami. This was my best round since back when I was shooting in the upper 90's with some consistency years ago.