IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

went out to marshal canyon in the city of la verne on sunday so many miss chances ended closeing out on a (80)

whats in my carry bag
s2 driver 9.5* stiff shaft
3W S-flex
5w Metal shaft
S2 MAX irons 4-gw stiff flex 900series 56* sv tour 52*nicklaus golden bear blade style putter Prov 1 X only number 1 3.5gps

I went Foxchase in Stevens, PA and I shot the round of my life. I finished with an 89 and it was my first time breaking 90. I am pretty stoked, since I have only been playing seriously for less than a year. Its amazing how many strokes you can save when you keep your drives in the fairway.

I can't believe the year I've had scoring, my best year ever. I haven't played in over a month, and during that time I spent three weeks putting hardwood floors in my house, by myself! Played this weekend and shot a 97 (ugh!) on Saturday, but an 83 on Sunday. If I would of had some touch with the chipping could have broke 80!

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

not played for 2 weeks because of holidays but the last time i did play i shot 78 which is pretty good considering i play iff 16!

ZL Driver 10.5 Voodoo stiff shaft
F speed 3 wood stiff shaft
909 H Rescue
AP2 4-pw KBS Tour Stiff shafts
Forged 55 SV 58 SM 60 Tour action 64 Newport 1.member of www.shirlandgolfclub.co.uk

Shot 79 with a 37 on the front nine. Just leaked away on the back with a couple of missed putts and loose approaches. Lack of focus. Best part of the round was my pitching -- three tap ins from 15 - 20 yards out. Wish I could do that all the time!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

83 from the tips on a windy day. Also managed to plug under the lip of a bunker and take three cuts to get out. First time for that one.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I didnt play today, but I did get fitted for new irons (im getting mp-53s). I suppose my best shot in the fitting process, was a 205 yard 6 iron bomb with club head speed in the upper 80s. Needless to say, I definitely dont have stats like that on every shot!

I think it's safe to say that this was the last round of my 2010 season in NH, ended it going 58-51 for 108 and 58-58 for 116 at Green Meadows in Hudson NH. First eighteen was on the Prairie, (66.7, 110) second was on the Jungle (68.9, 120), both very nice courses at very low rates if you are ever in the area.. I played from 8:30 - 5:30, squeezed every last moment out of my second season playing this wonderful game. Hoping to come back even better next year! Have a good winter everyone.

In the  Strata Bag:

3 Wood:  XL

Irons: 4-5:  AP1; 6-PW:  XL

Wedges:  Tour Grind, 52°/60°

Putter:  White Hot XG #9

Balls:  Mojo

Played my second full 18 round game today. I've only played 9 round courses other that one other time. Shot on even 100 on a par 71 course. All in all I had what's probably my best round yet. Drives were very consistent right down the middle at 225-250 depending on what kind of roll and bounce I got.

Need serious work on the short game now!

46 on the front nine. I played a couple holes on the back nine, but I went into a rut and stunk the place up. Also, I had to cut it fairly short due to daylight, so I'm only posting the front 9.

[edit]

Clarification: I only played 3 holes on the back 9, so I couldn't post all my holes. Wasn't trying to pad my score. ;-)

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Shot a 43(+8) on the front 9 today at Colonial Golf Course in Sandoval, IL. A little windy but been used to that lately around here. Made 2 pars, 6 bogeys, and one double and no 3 putts.

Driver-Taylormade Burner Ti 420 cc 10.5 deg reg flex
3 wood-orlimar rcx 14 deg
Hybrids-warrior golf 20 deg, 23 deg and 26 deg
6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 irons steel shafts, reg flex, 56 deg tour series wedge
Putter-Rife 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet...

I shot an 88 yesterday.

Bag: Callaway Org 14 Extreme Cart Bag
Driver: Taylormade R9 460 10.5
Woods: Nike SQ 3 Wood
Hybrids: Walter Hagen AWS 3 Hybrid
Irons: Callaway Diablo Edge 4-AWWedges:Wedges: Cleveland CG12 56 and 60Putter: Nike Method 001:Ball: Bridgestone Tour B33-RX and Nike One Vapor

84 (41/43) @ Whittle Springs. Pretty happy with everything except that I chipped over the green 3 times today.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

Shot a 45(+9) at Mcleansboro, Illinois Sunday. 2 pars, 5 bogeys and 2 doubles, still not too bad for my skill level.

Driver-Taylormade Burner Ti 420 cc 10.5 deg reg flex
3 wood-orlimar rcx 14 deg
Hybrids-warrior golf 20 deg, 23 deg and 26 deg
6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 irons steel shafts, reg flex, 56 deg tour series wedge
Putter-Rife 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet...

I shot an 81 yesterday at Sanctuary Cove in Waverly, Ga. Now that I am 65 I am not too proud to play from the senior tees. Makes a lot of difference. Handicap has gone from 15 to 11.8 in the past 6 months from playing the ups.