IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

88 on a par 70 (46+42).

Not super pleased -- this round could have been much better, but I let a bad shot turn into a bad hole and then a bad series of holes.  I'm normally good at clearing the mind and moving on, but not today.  +2 through 6 holes, and then on 7, 8, 9, I hit a quadruple bogey, triple bogey, double bogey. On the other hand, I shoot above 90 more than below, and despite not driving to well, I hit several decent recovery shots, so I'm actually pretty pleased with the round.

Stats:

2 birdies

5 pars

4 bogeys

3 doubles

2 triples

1 quad

34 putts

8 GIR

3 of 12 FWs

...and I can't wait for my next chance to play!

76 at Steenberg (par 72, CR 71). 14 pars, 4 bogeys, 10 GIR, 32 putts. Spectacularly unspectacular.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot 81 on a Par 70, 6700 yards, slope 124

Kinda disappointed. Shot 39 on the front then 42 on the back. Was excited to break 80 at the turn but a couple doubles let me down.

9 Pars

7 Bogeys

2 Doubles

31 putts which was nice

Only 7 fairways and 4 greens though, so ultimately I did O.K considering. A lot of 1 putt pars.

I am hitting my irons flush, but pushing them all to the right or hooking them

Sand game was GREAT. Have really focused on clearing my hips which helps a lot.

Anyway, handicap went back up to 11.1 after that round

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

83 (42/41) on par 71 course. Played like $#!t today. Only hit 2/14 fairways and 7/18 greens with 35 putts. I could not get any of my short pitch and chip shots close to the hole and I had three 3-putts.

We played the front 9 again for free (gotta love walking!) and was +2. Go figure.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Hi everyone

Had my first round back in New Zealand for a very long time. Played at Waikare (why-carry) and shot 79. Par is 70 and the course has a rating of 66.9. Tough little course, length is just over 5000m with most fairways less than 35 yards wide and all greens are about 100sqm! And fast.

To make it harder there are 5 holes with OB down the right hand side (from tee to green) so if you slice it can quickly become a nightmare.

I learnt to play here and will have a few more rounds here before I head off around the country.

80.....tournament, shotgun start, started on 7th hole.  Shot 38 on back with 18 putts. Shot 42 on front with 13 putts.  What's wrong with this picture?  LOL! -3 on par fives, +3 on par threes.  Golf....go figure.

I shot 79 again yesterday, my best round is a 78, every time I get close to going lower I choke. I shot 40, 39. I said to my playing partner at the turn I can go sub 40 on the back nine no probs.

I get to the 16th tee even par on the back nine, and then realize three more pars and thats 76, and I go bogey, bogey, bogey.

Here's my stats:

Golf_Logix_Stats.png

I did a similar thing last week, 37, 42. with an 8 on a par three, so my ESC score was a 76.

I had an 8 on the par 3 14th, due to me putting my reading glasses on to read something whilst waiting for the green to clear and then stepping on the tee and puting two balls in the water before I realized I still had my reading glasses on, so ended up playing 5 off the tee, missed the green, chipped on and 2 putted.

Here's my stats for that one........ Comments please.

Golf_Logix_76.png

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

76 @ The Commonground in Denver. Played the tips. First time I have seen the course since the CGA picked it up and dumped $5 mil into it. Very nice layout and enjoyable track. Didn't make a double, one of the things I am focusing on.

Happy Gilmore was a Hack!

9 holes of an executive course, shot 29 (-2) w/ a bogey, a birdie, and an eagle.  Had a great round, only 1 3 putt, and it was after what was probably my best tee shot.  Par 3, pin at the very back left, about 165 yds.  With the wind, and my friend convinced me to hit an 8 iron instead of a 7.  Flushest 8 iron I've ever hit, online with the flag, hits the flagstick, and is catapulted to the other end of the green.  The eagle made up for it.

Played the best 6 holes of my life last night too bad we had to leave early.

Started with

Bogey

Par

Double

Par

Double

Par

+5 after 6. I know its not impressive to most of you but when us hackers Par 3 of 6 holes its considered a pretty monumental victory hah. I think i was happiest with a bunker shot on a par 3. I had about 15ft to the hole and about an 8 foot lip to get over. I really opened up my LW and swung smoothe managed to leave a 3 footer to get save par.

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

$%!&

Scored 92 (48 + 44) on a par 70 course.

That's about what I score, so I shouldn't be too upset, BUT.... I made so many small, correctable, mental mistakes.  It was a bit frustrating in the end.

Stats:

7 pars (happy with that)

4 bogeys

3 doubles

4 triples

33 putts

1 GIR (!Oops!)

5 of 12 FWs

3 penalties

4-over after 5 holes, then threw in the towel.  Blew a 7-iron over a green where I used to come up short, flew a 4-iron 40 yards past the green where it used to be my normal club, another 7-iron airmailed the green into the street, then an 8-iron slightly downhill from 145 and blew it 20 yards past.  New more powerful swing requiring a yardage book rewrite and convincing part of my brain that it really isn't that far out and an 8-iron is way too much club for you now.....

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

82 46 at the front and 36 at the back nine . Too many OBs at the front !
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Today I hit 12 greens in regulation, had no doubles and still managed to shoot 80. That's some clownish putting right there. :-(

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

79 (39 + 40) on 6880 yd. par 72.

I am hoping it is a beginning of a new trend/season.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

83, (43,40) 69.2 122.

Felt like I played better on the front than I did on the back, but the scores show opposite. Missed several 3-4 footers grrrrrh.

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

79 / 72 par 37 and 42 29 putts 1 Birdie 13 Pars 1 Bogey 2 DB 1 TB
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight