IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Originally Posted by Kieran123

God damn 80.

It was raining the entire round, shot a 43 on the front after starting with a triple, so was happy with that.

Then I lit it up on the back nine like I never have.

Started bogey, par, bogey which was standard for me, then par, par, par, par, birdie, par, for 37 ( my lowest 9 ever )

I knew I needed a birdie on the last hole, was in the first cut on the right hand side of the fairway, landed to about 20 feet, and did not hit the putt I wanted to, came out weak.

Happy with 80, but so close.

LOL, just the opposite...37-43.  Had it going until the gale winds started to blow and I forgot how to get up and down.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

I was in Colorado at Skyland Country Club for a vacation, and I was a single player with a slow group in front of me.

It was the most beautiful course and view I have ever seen and it really made me happy.

Not only that since the group in front of me is slow, I managed to take a 5-10 minute break after a shot or 2.

I shot a 78 from the black tees. +2 on the front and a +4 on the back. (double bogey and 2x bogeys)

The rest are pars.

I have never felt this good playing golf before and I almost never missed my long puts.

I wonder if it's because I was so relaxed and happy and I get breaks per shot, that my swing is almost at its optimum that

I was able to score this well?

Short game let me down big time today.

Stats: 88.......43/45 6/14 FW and 5 GIR. 37 putts including four 3 jacks. 5 pars, 11 bogies, 1 doubles, and 1 triple. The damn 3 putting has to stop!!

• Administrator

Today I shot... video of Dave.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot 6 over for 9 holes,

Bogey, Bogey, Triple, Bogey, Bogey, Par, Birdie, Bogey, Birdie

Tough time in the first 4 holes, couldn't get a feel on the swing, then i figured out a few things and finished strong.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot my best round to date, an 83 on a par 62. 38 on the front and a 44 on the back. 1 birdie, 5 pars, 6 bogies, 4 doubles, 1 triple, and 1 4-over. 3/6 fairways, 6 greens and 42 putts!!!

Driver: :tmade: Rocketballz Stage 2, 9.5 set 1 higher Woods: :adams: F11 15 Rescue: :tmade: R15 17 Irons: :tmade: Rbladez 4-AW Putter: :odyssey: White Hot Bag: :adidas: Cart Bag

88 (45/43). Not thrilled but looking at my scorecard it could have been a lot worse. Had one triple bogey and four (4!) double bogeys, one 4-putt and two 3-putts. How in the hell I didn't flirt with 100, I have no idea. Two birdies helped I guess.

My short game has been terrible the past 3-4 rounds, lost so many strokes from inside 50 yards it's unbelievable.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

This past Sunday I shot 77 (40, 37).

I had three birdies on the back with two bogeys and a double.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

47 for 9 holes.  The good: nothing worse than double bogey, a couple well-hit full sand wedges after struggling with that.  The bad: tee shots were simply miserable, even using 3W or less for all but one.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

5th time playing. Played the front 9 at Lake Morey in Fairlee, VT. Shot a 57 on a par 34. I'm not happy with it and know I can do better. But I made some pretty okay shots. The really pleasing part is that I seem to have figured out the Sand Trap thing. 1) Hit the sand about an inch or two behind the ball. 2) Swing hard! 3) Follow through.  3 sand traps, 3 swings and 3 balls on the green today.

Late in posting ,but I finally shot back in the 80's with an 87 last Monday at Links of Galloway

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

Shot a 87 on Sat. at a course never played on. 45/42

Superfast 2.0 Driver 10.5*

Superfast 2.0 3 Wood 15*

G5 hybrid 19*

i20 4 - PW, UW, SW, LW

G2i Craz E Putter

Shot a 88 from the tips at plymouth St. Johns. 46 and 42

Callaway FT-iq Driver 10.5

TaylorMade Burner Irons 4-AW

TaylorMade Rescue 3