IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Stats: 88.......44/44 8/14 FW and 6 GIR. 35 putts including one 3 jack. 7 pars, 6 bogies, 2 doubles, and 2 triples. Just all-around awful!!

I shot 101 yesterday, hit probably 9/14 fairways and maybe 4/18 greens haha rough day around the green. I sunk a 20 foot putt for birdie then proceeded to go 8-6-8-6-5. Rough day. On the 18th tee i made the mistake of saying "just need a 5 here to break 100" and proceeded to slice my drive 30 yards and hit a tree on my 2nd shot to finish with a 7. Not bad for my 5th time playing a full 18 in my life. So much potential

Played my home course a executive 18 some nice par 4's on there. Anyway shot a 76 today

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Shot a 48-43... those damn 5-putts will get ya every time.

On a side note: We played skins and greens. I ended up paying 5 bucks to play 18 with a cart.

2013 Goal:

Single digit handicap

Haven't played in 6 years. Shot 119 Friday and 107 today.

Driver- TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 9.5*

Driver- Calaway Diablo 13*HT

Woods- Callaway Diablo 3 FW / Callaway Diablo 5 FW

Hybrids- Callaway Diablo 3 Hybrid / Callaway Diablo 4 Hybrid

Irons- Callaway Diablo Edge 5-PW

Putter- Odyssey White Ice #3

Callaway Warbird Stand Bag

http://Shotly.com

I shot a smooth 73 yesterday.  If it wasn't for two short birdie putts I would have been under par.  My Ping Eye 2s were on fire yesterday, lighting up the greens like something you've never seen.  The guys I was playing with were standing there with mouths agape as I hit my 16th green in regulation.  They all wanted to buy my clubs but I told them to bugger off.

Shot an 81 Saturday at my home course with 3 double bogeys, all from pull hook drives into the woods.  Had decent chances at bogeys on all of them, but the putts weren't falling even though I felt like I was putting well.

Shot a very disappointing 83 Sunday at the same course I shot 73 on a couple of weeks ago.  My head just wasn't in it: on one hole I carried 3 wedges up to a short pitch shot.  I decided to hit my 62 degree lob wedge and put the perfect (Pelz-inspired) 7:30 stroke I wanted to on it and flew the green.  That's when I realized I was holding my 51 instead of my 62.  Stupidest mistake I've made all year.  I did pretty well on the back except for a triple that came from hooking into a hazard and then dumping the approach in a pond.

In my  bag: 

Diablo Octane Tour 9.5, 18  -  6DT 19 (3I Hybrid) - 

Diablo Forged Irons 5-PW -  Tom Watson wedges 52,56,60 - 64 (generic) 

D.A.R.T. Belly Putter

B330-RX Balls

87 at Kokanee Springs - very nice course, and pretty tough if you can't work the ball well ( and I can't )

Hit 4 fairways and 2 greens ( yes only 2  ) - 27 putts, some of them monsters that saved me having a blowout round.

Buddies and I were playing battle golf too - if you win the hole outright you take clubs from other bags.

By the 15th hole I was missing my driver, 5,6,7,8 iron and GW - makes it tough golf

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

was pretty erratic today.

out in 7 over... in at 1 under...... 6 over on the day..... I'm STRUGGLING off the tee lately

DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

40/46 for an 86. 1 bird, 4 pars, 11 bogeys, 2 doubles. Only hit 5 fairways and  6 greens.

Diablo Octane
Big Bertha 2007 3W 

Razr X 3H, 4H
Razr X Irons 5-PW 

Wedges X-Tour 56* and 60*

White Ice D.A.R.T Mallet 

Ball Tour i(s)

Shot 73 today for +3, 2 bogeys on front, 1 on the back. Lipped out about 5 birdie putts today

In the Bag: 

MP 001 9* Stiff shaft

MP-63 3-PW DG S300

Burner Rescue 18* Stiff

56* and 60*

White Ice #1

Pro v1

87 on friday.. Going away golf.. 89 Monday. First time back to back 80s

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

Shot a 4 (par) on the first hole.  Never made par on it before, now I've parred every hole on the course.

Not going to talk about the rest of the round, I'll just comment that it's hard to play well when your irons suddenly drop 20-30 yards each compared to what you've been hitting the last year, right up until you account for it, club up, and find yourself sailing past the green.  Ugh.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Eagled the first hole and continued to play well the front nine for one under (-1).  I thought it was going to be a career round.

Alas, the golf gods had other plans.  Back nine was a different story.  A couple of triples will do that to you.  Shot eight over (+8) total on the back nine.

Ended up with 79 (+7) total.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I caught fire yesterday and played 27 holes....the course is par 72......72.5cr and 137 slope from the tees played::   shot 72-35.......VERY GOOD...for me.  1 eagle (a par 4) and 5 birdies.  I lit it up.....as best I could!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Front-9 40, started of strong with some birdies, made a few mistakes, but fairly solid.  Back-9 57.  I have absolutely no clue what happened.  I lost nearly every ball off the tee, had something like 8 penalty strokes.  Maybe mild heat stroke, who knows...  I just wanted it to end.  I haven't had a 9-hole score that high since I first started playing.  Write it off and regroup...

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing